U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old Yesterday, 07:33 PM
 
11,591 posts, read 2,867,420 times
Reputation: 5360

Advertisements

This is gold! You Shareblue trolls can thank me for posting your marching orders in case you missed it.

By reading their instructions you should be able to guess who at C-D works for Shareblue. You can PM me with your guesses!

Click on the document to enlarge it.
Note references under section entitled "DO" to "Talk Subject 14C" and "Talk Subject 34" from previous orders.

In #5 above “ROLCON” refers to role playing as a conservative.
https://theconservativetreehouse.fil...are-blue-1.jpg


- --- - - - -- - - - - - -

In case you never heard of Shareblue, a summary:


Shareblue is the brain-child of far left activist David Brock; a rabid Clinton advocate. Recently Shareblue hired Allison “Avi” Girvin as the Über leftist CEO for Shareblue Media. Girvin was previously the head of NBC News Business, Tech, and Media unit.

The death of Jeffrey Epstein, a pedophile and sex trafficker directly connected to the Clinton cabal, has triggered the maximum alert warning for “Avi” and the Shareblue community, as they dispatch urgent talking points for their social media army:

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...ine-activists/
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old Yesterday, 07:34 PM
 
3,855 posts, read 1,505,032 times
Reputation: 7527
ok.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Yesterday, 07:44 PM
 
1,783 posts, read 606,101 times
Reputation: 1369
DO NOT link to the relevant legal documents surrounding the case...

I'd ask how the ShareBlue trolls here look themselves in the mirror every morning, but they probably can't see a reflection.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Yesterday, 07:48 PM
 
11,591 posts, read 2,867,420 times
Reputation: 5360
After the 2016 election the Shareblue script was called Operation Mouth of the Lion where trolls were told to pose as disillusioned Trump supporters.

Interestingly, trolls in the newly released Epstein talking points section are warned DO NOT (#3) link to the newly unsealed Epstein court documents. Why? Because as you read them you will see that left wing mainstream media has been lying about Trump's connection to Epstein's girls.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Yesterday, 07:51 PM
 
1,783 posts, read 606,101 times
Reputation: 1369
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
After the 2016 election the Shareblue script was called Operation Mouth of the Lion where trolls were told to pose as disillusioned Trump supporters.

Interestingly, trolls in the newly released Epstein talking points section are warned DO NOT (#3) link to the newly unsealed Epstein court documents. Why? Because as you read them you will see that left wing mainstream media has been lying about Trump's connection to Epstein's girls.
Mouth of the Lyin? Con men always love slipping in insults made right to the mark's face.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Yesterday, 07:55 PM
 
Location: Milwaukee
4,564 posts, read 2,167,236 times
Reputation: 2833
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
This is gold! You Shareblue trolls can thank me for posting your marching orders in case you missed it.

By reading their instructions you should be able to guess who at C-D works for Shareblue. You can PM me with your guesses!

Click on the document to enlarge it.
Note references under section entitled "DO" to "Talk Subject 14C" and "Talk Subject 34" from previous orders.

In #5 above “ROLCON” refers to role playing as a conservative.
https://theconservativetreehouse.fil...are-blue-1.jpg


- --- - - - -- - - - - - -

In case you never heard of Shareblue, a summary:


Shareblue is the brain-child of far left activist David Brock; a rabid Clinton advocate. Recently Shareblue hired Allison “Avi” Girvin as the Über leftist CEO for Shareblue Media. Girvin was previously the head of NBC News Business, Tech, and Media unit.

The death of Jeffrey Epstein, a pedophile and sex trafficker directly connected to the Clinton cabal, has triggered the maximum alert warning for “Avi” and the Shareblue community, as they dispatch urgent talking points for their social media army:

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...ine-activists/
Thanks for the info. I guess that's how they do things these days. It sucks. I'm sure it's universal.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Yesterday, 08:06 PM
 
17,434 posts, read 8,795,760 times
Reputation: 10029
Funny you bring this up. I was thinking earlier a poster on Epstein thread may be troll.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Yesterday, 08:08 PM
 
Location: minnesota
6,502 posts, read 2,175,631 times
Reputation: 2261
I've never heard of shareblue so I ran a search on your post. I found it under r/conspiracytheories. So what are these issues they are supposed to avoid?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Yesterday, 08:10 PM
 
11,591 posts, read 2,867,420 times
Reputation: 5360
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avondalist View Post
Mouth of the Lyin? Con men always love slipping in insults made right to the mark's face.
HAHAHAHAHAHA Freudian slip! Good catch!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Yesterday, 08:10 PM
 
6,423 posts, read 2,724,129 times
Reputation: 2363
ShareBlue like Antifa are government created constructs like the suicide of Epstein is to create division in the population.

There is zero place to join these organizations, other than the government outlets.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply

Quick Reply
Message:


Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top