U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
View Poll Results: Do you know a white supremist
Yes i know a real white supremist 58 25.66%
No 153 67.70%
Every white male is a white supremist so yes for that reason. 15 6.64%
Voters: 226. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 08-12-2019, 10:32 AM
 
13,685 posts, read 4,215,983 times
Reputation: 4093

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indentured Servant View Post
I disagree. I think they think they are better than MOST others. They don't think they are inferior to any, however. Its only the "Asians" that they feel are as "Smart" as they are. To me white supremacy is simply believing that the white race is superior to one or more other races. In the context of black/white relationships, white supremacy is the belief that whites are superior to blacks. In regards to Asians....I don't think whites feel superior to Asians.....and because of this many might not feel they are "Supremacist" because such a label would mean they feel superior to all races without exception. It's akin to some people thinking they are not racist against blacks.....because they have one or more black friends. In other words, racism is to have no exceptions to the rule in their minds.
It seems you, as most all on the left, advocate that blacks are morally superior to whites at least. Would that not be black supremacy?

 
Old 08-12-2019, 10:37 AM
 
Location: my little town
1,363 posts, read 465,393 times
Reputation: 1366
Darwinism is slowly and inevitably ending white supremacy. Most of the USA gets too much sun for northern European skin.
 
Old 08-12-2019, 10:38 AM
 
Location: Milwaukee
5,015 posts, read 2,296,518 times
Reputation: 3186
Quote:
Originally Posted by AguaDulce View Post
If you spend any time on C-D you will most definitely encounter people who think that the white race is better than all others.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indentured Servant View Post
To me white supremacy is simply believing that the white race is superior to one or more other races. In the context of black/white relationships, white supremacy is the belief that whites are superior to blacks.
You may be onto something here.
 
Old 08-12-2019, 10:42 AM
 
10,534 posts, read 7,089,596 times
Reputation: 4388
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
It seems you, as most all on the left, advocate that blacks are morally superior to whites at least. Would that not be black supremacy?

I don't believe such. I think to be oppressive is part of the human experience. Whites have oppressed whites. Blacks have oppressed blacks. Whites have oppressed blacks.....but in America blacks have NEVER oppressed whites.....therein being the ROOT of the racial inequality that exists today. Blacks are not morally superior to whites. Blacks just have never oppressed whites in this nation. If oppression was balanced....the races would be equalized socioeconomically. Whites are one up on us. I DON'T however, and will never advocate for white oppression by blacks. That said, I do favor blacks discriminating to favor blacks to offset white racial oppression of blacks.
 
Old 08-12-2019, 10:44 AM
 
Location: Out West
23,405 posts, read 17,288,879 times
Reputation: 27140
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indentured Servant View Post
I don't believe such. I think to be oppressive is part of the human experience. Whites have oppressed whites. Blacks have oppressed blacks. Whites have oppressed blacks.....but in America blacks have NEVER oppressed whites.....therein being the ROOT of the racial inequality that exists today. Blacks are not morally superior to whites. Blacks just have never oppressed whites in this nation. If oppression was balanced....the races would be equalized socioeconomically. Whites are one up on us. I DON'T however, and will never advocate for white oppression by blacks.
You added in the bolded right when I was hitting reply. It's a good thing because that was about to open up a whole can of worms based on the final sentence that was there before you added that.
 
Old 08-12-2019, 10:47 AM
 
Location: USA
19,975 posts, read 9,571,981 times
Reputation: 15035
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
It seems you, as most all on the left, advocate that blacks are morally superior to whites at least. Would that not be black supremacy?
But that is OK, as punishment and retribution of Whites for the PAST is the order of the day for the Progressives (Democrats). It is so they can make things "Fair".

Morons.
 
Old 08-12-2019, 10:49 AM
 
13,685 posts, read 4,215,983 times
Reputation: 4093
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indentured Servant View Post
I don't believe such. I think to be oppressive is part of the human experience. Whites have oppressed whites. Blacks have oppressed blacks. Whites have oppressed blacks.....but in America blacks have NEVER oppressed whites.....therein being the ROOT of the racial inequality that exists today. Blacks are not morally superior to whites. Blacks just have never oppressed whites in this nation. If oppression was balanced....the races would be equalized socioeconomically. Whites are one up on us. I DON'T however, and will never advocate for white oppression by blacks.
But that's just not true in a strict sense. They have oppressed whites indirectly through affirmative action, diversity programs and anti-white rhetoric. Arguably they have oppressed whites through millions of private actions.

However you spin it, you seem to be arguing that blacks are morally superior to whites if even only by default. Also by your criteria of equalized socioeconomics, Hispanics are the most oppressed, and whites are oppressed by Asians and Jews.
 
Old 08-12-2019, 10:49 AM
 
10,534 posts, read 7,089,596 times
Reputation: 4388
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
You added in the bolded right when I was hitting reply. It's a good thing because that was about to open up a whole can of worms based on the final sentence that was there before you added that.

Regardless if I put that there or not.....that has been the fear since the racial oppression of blacks has started......that eventually if blacks get the chance they are going to try to return the favor. This is why so many people in America want to be armed......fear of the black PAYBACK....lol




https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ncvBBjb3iU4
 
Old 08-12-2019, 10:50 AM
 
Location: Denver CO
21,682 posts, read 12,337,439 times
Reputation: 33259
Gotta love City-Data, oh no, no sirree, there are no white supremacists out there but let me tell you about all the black racists I know!

Yes, I have known white supremacists. Obviously not people I am friends with because by definition, they would prefer that I don't exist, but I've come across them.

On the other hand, I've never personally come across any Mexican drug dealers, criminals or rapists. Or M13 members either. So I guess none of them exist.
 
Old 08-12-2019, 10:59 AM
 
13,685 posts, read 4,215,983 times
Reputation: 4093
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indentured Servant View Post
Regardless if I put that there or not.....that has been the fear since the racial oppression of blacks has started......that eventually if blacks get the chance they are going to try to return the favor. This is why so many people in America want to be armed......fear of the black PAYBACK....lol


And would it not be the case? Haiti, Rhodesia, South Africa, American race riots, the obvious chip on the shoulder and constant grievances and hostile rhetoric? Whatever blacks think or imagine some whites did them at some time, for some reason, it's just flat racist to hold a grudge against everyone with white skin.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top