U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you know a white supremist
Yes i know a real white supremist 58 25.66%
No 153 67.70%
Every white male is a white supremist so yes for that reason. 15 6.64%
Voters: 226. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-11-2019, 07:15 AM

5,948 posts, read 3,131,136 times

Advertisements

If you are a minority in this country, your biggest threat is from another minority, not from any white supremacist. In fact, your chances of running into one let alone getting hurt by one is as good as winning the lottery.

Old 08-11-2019, 07:17 AM

11,134 posts, read 4,636,261 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by craigiri View Post
Tough definition. Do they attend regular meetings?
No.
Do I know a number of people who think they are far superior to other "races".

Certainly. Heck, I know Jewish people who think they are so superior to Whites that it would likely fit the definition......
... of a "Jewish supremacist", as David Duke would say.

Old 08-11-2019, 07:28 AM

10,531 posts, read 7,087,839 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike0618 View Post
I am curious if anyone actually knows a white supremist?

Don't you think that such a person would have a hard time finding and keeping a job if they publicly let people know? If they put "white supremacy" down for their interest and hobbies...do you think they would get a job?

What gets me is that people talk like being a racist is something that people walk around freely sharing with others and hence if they are not sharing it with others....they are not likely racist. If you are that easily convinced then you are trying not to see it. You are trying to let people off the hook.

Your friends wife has a black eye and bruises frequently. However, your friend never talks to you about beating his wife. That means she likely just falls down the stairs often I guess. You don't want to see it. You are trying to give your friend the benefit of the doubt.

Old 08-11-2019, 07:31 AM

19,941 posts, read 9,563,035 times
The current Mantra from the LEFT is that all White People have White Privilege, and if not a conscious, active Racist proclivity, an unconscious, Racism just from being White. Like Original Sin, we are born with it, and can do nothing to cure it, so are destined to a life of perpetual guilt, and must atone by supporting every social program, and advantage that we can give Blacks. They don't need to earn anything due to previous White people's treatment of them IN THE PAST.

Old 08-11-2019, 07:32 AM

5,948 posts, read 3,131,136 times
I know plenty of racist blacks and racist minorities (that hate other minorities). If the definition of a supremacist is that they hate other races, then around here, the minority supremacists outnumber the white ones by a lot.

Old 08-11-2019, 07:33 AM

11,846 posts, read 7,554,874 times
The responses in this thread are telling.

Old 08-11-2019, 07:33 AM

5,345 posts, read 3,842,027 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by craigiri View Post

As far as the current racism and bigotry against those of "brown" skin, that one surely has me scratching my head because often when I meet, see or otherwise deal with people from S. of the Border I tend to think they are (at the core) superior to most Americans I meet.
Just gonna let this sit here. ^^^^

And interesting that the poll only has white males as racist and that so far two people have actually voted for that option. So glad that I'm a white woman and cannot be racist or a white supremacist........................I'm special. Apparently all white women are special..............

Old 08-11-2019, 07:39 AM

19,941 posts, read 9,563,035 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by juneaubound View Post
Just gonna let this sit here. ^^^^

And interesting that the poll only has white males as racist and that so far two people have actually voted for that option. So glad that I'm a white woman and cannot be racist or a white supremacist........................I'm special. Apparently all white women are special..............
The post you quoted has to be one of the most Racist, and moronic I have ever read here, and that is saying a lot. It summarizes White Guilt, and self loathing that we see in the current crop of mentally ill Progressives. Thank you.

Old 08-11-2019, 07:45 AM

5,345 posts, read 3,842,027 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
The post you quoted has to be one of the most Racist, and moronic I have ever read here, and that is saying a lot. It summarizes White Guilt, and self loathing that we see in the current crop of mentally ill Progressives. Thank you.
They're dumber than a freakin' box of rocks.

Old 08-11-2019, 07:46 AM

23,033 posts, read 9,872,385 times
No, but I don't know any Hell's Angels, either.

Why would you 'know' someone who is a member of a white supremacist group if you don't belong to one or hang out with them online? I don't think there is an official badge.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies