U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you know a white supremist
Yes i know a real white supremist 58 25.66%
No 153 67.70%
Every white male is a white supremist so yes for that reason. 15 6.64%
Voters: 226. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-12-2019, 12:48 PM

10,530 posts, read 7,085,682 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
But that's just not true in a strict sense. They have oppressed whites indirectly through affirmative action, diversity programs and anti-white rhetoric. Arguably they have oppressed whites through millions of private actions.

However you spin it, you seem to be arguing that blacks are morally superior to whites if even only by default. Also by your criteria of equalized socioeconomics, Hispanics are the most oppressed, and whites are oppressed by Asians and Jews.

Oppression is relative. If you are a rich spoiled kid and daddy takes away your credit card.....to you that is oppression. For white people to loose privilege will feel like "oppression". Anytime you take something away from people that they have.....it can be called oppression....even if what you are taking away is an unearned privilege.

By the way....blacks did not institute affirmative action on the nation and upon whites. Blacks have no power to force whites to do anything, as only 13 percent of the population and 3% of the holders of wealth. Whites forced affirmative action upon whites.

Blacks are not morally superior. We all oppress.....its just that whites have oppressed blacks in this nation with no offsetting black oppression of whites....and the result of 300 plus years of that is the root of the socioeconomic racial inequality of today. Basic logic.....unless you feel that black inherent inferiority is the root cause of it....which you and others do.

Old 08-12-2019, 01:21 PM

13,685 posts, read 4,211,252 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indentured Servant View Post
Oppression is relative. If you are a rich spoiled kid and daddy takes away your credit card.....to you that is oppression. For white people to loose privilege will feel like "oppression". Anytime you take something away from people that they have.....it can be called oppression....even if what you are taking away is an unearned privilege.

By the way....blacks did not institute affirmative action on the nation and upon whites. Blacks have no power to force whites to do anything, as only 13 percent of the population and 3% of the holders of wealth. Whites forced affirmative action upon whites.

Blacks are not morally superior. We all oppress.....its just that whites have oppressed blacks in this nation with no offsetting black oppression of whites....and the result of 300 plus years of that is the root of the socioeconomic racial inequality of today. Basic logic.....unless you feel that black inherent inferiority is the root cause of it....which you and others do.
Yes but because of the black vote and at the request and pressure of blacks. If you oppress someone it doesn't matter that you did it through an intermediary or indirectly.

All you're really doing is pining for black supremacy to rule over whites and get revenge for mostly make believe grievances. Why shouldn't they suppress that?

Old 08-12-2019, 01:22 PM

7,949 posts, read 4,687,509 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RowingFiend View Post
It isn't a day on C-D without extreme left wingers calling other people "racist" or "white supremacist."
There are posts from right wingers in this very thread calling all Democrats racists, SMH I bet you have a lovely glass house

Old 08-12-2019, 01:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
Yes but because of the black vote and at the request and pressure of blacks. If you oppress someone it doesn't matter that you did it through an intermediary or indirectly.

All you're really doing is pining for black supremacy to rule over whites and get revenge for mostly make believe grievances. Why shouldn't they suppress that?

You started out....way back in the debate....actually sounding like a fair minded reasonable person. However, your post about "evolution" and admixture clearly exposed your mindset. Now that you have been exposed as a white supremacy believer or sympathizer......you can't deal with the moral misery alone and thus you are trying to make me into a black supremacist by arguing that I blacks are superior.....and making the absurd argument that whites are oppressed by blacks. Nope....you are the one with supremacy affliction...and the group oppressor.

Old 08-12-2019, 01:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe the Photog View Post
There are posts from right wingers in this very thread calling all Democrats racists, SMH I bet you have a lovely glass house

Right. If you talk about racism or racist....they say it makes you the racist. I then asked them....why are not they liberals since they spend all their time talking about liberals and liberalism.....lol. The ignorance and hypocrisy from otherwise intelligent people is a clear sign of something to hide. I wonder what that might be

Old 08-12-2019, 01:39 PM

9,116 posts, read 2,683,982 times
Quote:
Blacks are not morally superior. We all oppress.....its just that whites have oppressed blacks in this nation with no offsetting black oppression of whites....
Thousands upon thousands of murders and so much more! Be serious.

Old 08-12-2019, 01:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hbdwihdh378y9 View Post
Thousands upon thousands of murders and so much more! Be serious.

Yeah...I will admit you all are scared slitless...but the vast majority of those murders are against other blacks. Blacks have no power to oppress whites through the tyranny of the majority rule. Your oppression of blacks is economic, cultural, geographical, psychological, social, empirical and contemporary. All you fear is black crime......Owwwwwwwwwww.........poor thing.....

Old 08-12-2019, 01:48 PM

458 posts, read 70,773 times
Quote:
Yeah...I will admit you all are scared slitless...but the vast majority of those murders are against other blacks. Blacks have no power to oppress whites through the tyranny of the majority rule. Your oppression of blacks is economic, cultural, geographical, psychological, social, empirical and contemporary. All you fear is black crime......Owwwwwwwwwww.........poor thing.....
There is no longer oppression of Blacks in this country. Whatever successes or failures come to the Black community in this day and age are due to the fruits of your own efforts.

Old 08-12-2019, 01:51 PM

1,736 posts, read 462,668 times
A few years ago, white supremacists hid under a rock where they belonged. Now, the casual racist comments are becoming common. A joke here, a veiled reference to one’s skin color or racial stereotype there, told in a small circle of acquaintances. I happen to be white. So I am automatically considered a member of the “club” where these comments are not edited. It’s like the white supremacists are probing how far can they can go with their comments before I shut them down. I make it clear I will not tolerate their comments. Yes, I personally know white supremacists but they are not wearing sheets. Most are polo shirt wearing cowards biding their time and having their chats at a backyard BBQ, or parking lot at a little league game, or wherever they can quietly find a mutual endorsement of their hate.

But make no mistake, the white supremacists I know would jump on the bandwagon in a heartbeat if the majority of Americans of all races did not resist them. Right now...They are starting to peek out from under that rock. I wonder what makes that possible?

Old 08-12-2019, 01:54 PM

458 posts, read 70,773 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TomC23 View Post
A few years ago, white supremacists hid under a rock where they belonged. Now, the casual racist comments are becoming common. A joke here, a veiled reference to one’s skin color or racial stereotype there, told in a small circle of acquaintances. I happen to be white. So I am automatically considered a member of the “club” where these comments are not edited. It’s like the white supremacists are probing how far can they can go with their comments before I shut them down. I make it clear I will not tolerate their comments. Yes, I personally know white supremacists but they are not wearing sheets. Most are polo shirt wearing cowards biding their time and having their chats at a backyard BBQ, or parking lot at a little league game, or wherever they can quietly find a mutual endorsement of their hate.

But make no mistake, the white supremacists I know would jump on the bandwagon in a heartbeat if the majority of Americans of all races did not resist them. Right now...They are starting to peek out from under that rock. I wonder what makes that possible?
Being a White Supremacist is at the end of a day, just an opinion that the White race is more superior to other races. You have been conditioned to hate them. For what reason? You can vehemently disagree with their opinion but they're still people and some are good people who contribute to society, raise families and volunteer etc etc
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies