U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
View Poll Results: Do you know a white supremist
Yes i know a real white supremist 58 25.66%
No 153 67.70%
Every white male is a white supremist so yes for that reason. 15 6.64%
Voters: 226. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 08-13-2019, 04:27 AM
 
Location: Charlotte NC
11,942 posts, read 9,564,974 times
Reputation: 5370

Advertisements

Do you know any Black murderer? Welfare Queens? Illegal immigrants?

 
Old 08-13-2019, 05:04 AM
 
458 posts, read 71,251 times
Reputation: 253
Quote:
Originally Posted by TomC23 View Post
The active denigration of others by white supremacists is not “opinion”. And they are not good people. Period.
It's an opinion, like it or not. And it doesn't make you a bad or good person, like it or not. Like all opinions it can be correct or misguided, but what counts is how you live your life, not the opinions one shares about something as abstract as the hierarchy of races.

What happened to you is years of social conditioning to hate white supremacists. This is actually dangerous in of it itself because if they can make you hate white supremacists, they can make you hate anyone they want. You may want to deeply reflect on how easily you're led by your nose.
 
Old 08-13-2019, 05:14 AM
 
Location: North Beach, MD on the Chesapeake
34,336 posts, read 43,060,472 times
Reputation: 43956
Quote:
Originally Posted by TomC23 View Post
The active denigration of others by white supremacists is not ďopinionĒ. And they are not good people. Period.
The active denigration of others by Progressives/Social Justice Warriors/You, yourself is not "opinion". But since you feel they're deplorable, after all they only graduated from high school and don't live in trendy cities, it's alright to insult and marginalize them.

No, they/you are not good people.
 
Old 08-13-2019, 06:41 AM
 
5,613 posts, read 3,015,924 times
Reputation: 10144
I voted the 3rd option not because I believe it but because “they” believe it to be so.
 
Old 08-13-2019, 07:00 AM
 
4,280 posts, read 881,146 times
Reputation: 3211
Quote:
Originally Posted by North Beach Person View Post
The active denigration of others by Progressives/Social Justice Warriors/You, yourself is not "opinion". But since you feel they're deplorable, after all they only graduated from high school and don't live in trendy cities, it's alright to insult and marginalize them.

No, they/you are not good people.
Even beyond that.....liberals make fun of people with high school diplomas as "morons in flyover country" and call them "deplorable," yet they race to the defense of 100,000 illegal aliens per month, averaging an 8th grade education, as great people who should not be criticized for their illegal behavior.
 
Old 08-13-2019, 07:08 AM
 
20,069 posts, read 12,616,137 times
Reputation: 11245
Quote:
Originally Posted by TomC23 View Post
Iím in my sixties. The rise of white supremacy is unprecedented in my lifetime as an adult. If you are fine with white supremacy, thatís on you. Iím not.
You are brainwashed.


Actual "racism" is almost non-existent, such that liberals need to create hoaxes in order to fan the hate and convince people racism is everywhere.


Study propaganda techniques- you are being played by your liberal handlers and believe all the crap they dish out to you, rather than seeing the world through your own eyes.


You will usually find what you are looking for; if you imagine "white supremacists" everywhere, that is what you will see.


This new "white supremacist" trend by the liberals is just a step up in the insanity and aggressiveness level of their rhetoric. If one is looking for hateful, divisive language, look to the left. The left has always had a history of violence, as totalitarian movements always end that way. With continually failure of logical arguments, the totalitarians will resort to violence, as they are in the US.


If Trump wins again, look for the "peaceful left" to start to really ramp up the violence. The more desperate they become, the more radical will be their actions.
 
Old 08-13-2019, 07:11 AM
 
28,291 posts, read 19,708,438 times
Reputation: 15087
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
Even beyond that.....liberals make fun of people with high school diplomas as "morons in flyover country" and call them "deplorable," yet they race to the defense of 100,000 illegal aliens per month, averaging an 8th grade education, as great people who should not be criticized for their illegal behavior.
good point...

if you do criticize that illegal behavior, they erupt with ear-splitting shrieks of 'racist!!' and 'white supremacist!!'
 
Old 08-13-2019, 07:27 AM
 
2,841 posts, read 944,571 times
Reputation: 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
You are brainwashed.


Actual "racism" is almost non-existent, such that liberals need to create hoaxes in order to fan the hate and convince people racism is everywhere.

.
You are wrong. I'm from the Midwest, not usually considered a hotbed of racism.

I had a neighbor tell me he moved out of his old neighborhood because too many blacks were moving in.
I had a relative tell me he won't go to a certain part of the city because it gets "pretty dark down there" (wink wink)
A friend's father said to me of Barack Obama "I can't believe that f***ing n***er is our President."
Another acquaintance referred to Arabs as "towel heads" and "sand n***ers"

Are you telling me that none of the above are actually racist? That I have just been brainwashed to think so?
 
Old 08-13-2019, 07:37 AM
 
4,519 posts, read 1,992,059 times
Reputation: 3205
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike0618 View Post
I am curious if anyone actually knows a white supremist?
Is your premise that if "I" don't know one then they do not exist? I think it is great that there is some self reflection going on here. I get that it is sarcastic but it is better than being oblivious. Mind you, I am not talking necessarily about you b/c I do not know your white supremacy or lack thereof. I do know what I read and this site is quite clearly made up of White supremacists and their admirers. Anyway, glad they are at least thinking about it even if they cannot claim it.
 
Old 08-13-2019, 07:40 AM
 
2,841 posts, read 944,571 times
Reputation: 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
Uh huh, and what about the active denigration of white Americans by the democrats and their supporters? They are not good people. Period.
Please give us a link to any example of this denigration of whites.

I am white, and have never felt denigrated because of my race. I recognize that there is such a thing as White Privilege. No, I don't hate myself, and I don't hate whites in general. I don't feel responsible for racial injustice. I just feel fortunate and recognize that I have had it easier because of my skin color.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top