U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you know a white supremist
Yes i know a real white supremist 58 25.66%
No 153 67.70%
Every white male is a white supremist so yes for that reason. 15 6.64%
Voters: 226. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-11-2019, 08:16 AM

10,480 posts, read 8,507,304 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike0618 View Post
I am curious if anyone actually knows a white supremist?
My uncle is one of the worse racist I know. Hes also a loyal Democrat. He was loyal enough to vote for Obama and still be a racist jerk.

Old 08-11-2019, 08:18 AM

2,070 posts, read 530,694 times
I can see a lot of white supremacists on here voted no, lol.

As a white person who grew up in both rural and urban environments, I have met many white people who thought they were superior to other races. It's not too uncommon. Racism is definitely out there, and it exists in all races and cultures....but with white people it's different because of our background in imperialism and speedy advancement into modern civilization (thanks to abundant resources and geographic advantage, we got lucky), we tend to get full of ourselves and tend to look down on others.

Quote:
Originally Posted by antinimby View Post
I know plenty of racist blacks and racist minorities (that hate other minorities). If the definition of a supremacist is that they hate other races, then around here, the minority supremacists outnumber the white ones by a lot.
That is a good point. I have come across this myself too.

Old 08-11-2019, 08:21 AM

38,287 posts, read 16,950,027 times
No, I personally don't know any white supremacists but out in public I certainly have observed many brown supremacists by their actions and words where I live.

Old 08-11-2019, 08:23 AM

2,978 posts, read 2,796,111 times
Nobody is gonna say yes that is a conservative on here, haha.

19,895 posts, read 9,546,310 times
I have seen Antifa, and BLM violence in every major city in the U.S. I haven't seen any from so called "White Supremacists", and we know the extremely LEFT biased Media would love to show that activity, just like they try to suppress, and minimize the Antifa/BLM violence.

3,852 posts, read 2,554,430 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
No, I personally don't know any white supremacists but out in public I certainly have observed many brown supremacists by their actions and words where I live.
The threshold of what you consider a brown supremacist and what you consider a white supremacist is undoubtedly uneven.

Old 08-11-2019, 08:24 AM

3,852 posts, read 2,554,430 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
I have seen Antifa, and BLM violence in every major city in the U.S. I haven't seen any from so called "White Supremacists", and we know the extremely LEFT biased Media would love to show that activity, just like they try to suppress, and minimize the Antifa/BLM violence.
What's the Antifa/BLM violence you've seen in San Diego? Or are you talking out your backside?

Old 08-11-2019, 08:28 AM

39,564 posts, read 20,807,957 times
Judging someone does not define who they are. It defines who you are.

Old 08-11-2019, 08:31 AM

2,070 posts, read 530,694 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
Trump's DOJ hid shocking report on growing terror threat from white supremacists
Hidden report shows white supremacists were responsible for every race-based domestic terror attack in 2018

https://www.salon.com/2019/08/09/tru...-supremacists/

Anti-fascists and Black Lives Matter have not killed anyone. Huge difference. The mass right-wing media blows everything they do out of proportion, as part of their political propaganda purposes.

Old 08-11-2019, 08:38 AM

14,533 posts, read 11,884,573 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike0618 View Post
I am curious if anyone actually knows a white supremist?

By the standards of the new left I and everyone I know is a "White supremacist." Because I am male have a rural background and upbringing, own firearms ride horses (that's "slavery" ya know) do not have a college degree, and horror of horror I'm one of the very last Boomers.

But they don't know what a real White supremacist is. I do. My exes whole family are. There's another reason she's an ex. Amongst many. Real card carrying (literally) White supremacists are a spooky bunch. But then again so are the card carrying White guilt cretins who hate themselves more than anyone of any other race ever could.

I have had run ins with Black and Hispanic racists and with American Indian ones as well. And the latter are far scarier than White Black and Hispanic racists ever could hope to be. Any one who wants to see real hate needs to go to the "back to the land" area of a Rez. I would walk through any ghetto, Barrio, or Backwoods Arkansas trailer park at midnight buck naked before anyone could get me within 20 miles of the "nativist" section of the Rez I grew up and lived most of my life next to.

My Dad spent three tours in Viet Nam and though I've never experienced it myself he gave me a rundown on what Asian racism is like, and that's plumb scary to. White racism certainly exists but racism exists in every race. And none of it is justified in any way.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies