Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you know a white supremist
Yes i know a real white supremist 58 25.66%
No 153 67.70%
Every white male is a white supremist so yes for that reason. 15 6.64%
Voters: 226. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-11-2019, 07:58 PM

7,588 posts, read 4,159,881 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
This reminded me of a kid (who happened to be White) who said some mean things to me. One kid in my class (freshman year of high school) made a joke, and I didn't find it funny. It was of a racial nature. He then responded by saying "go pick my cotton you "n" word". Long story short, I hit him and we both got detention. You handled your neighbor alot nicer than I handled someone being racial towards me at that time. It wasn't the last time I would deal with crap like this and not just from White individuals.
It is a defensive strategy since I choose not to be armed. I refuse to be around people who hate me or interact with them.

Old 08-11-2019, 08:02 PM

2,068 posts, read 998,731 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
Because there isn't a day that goes by where you people don't make "racist" and "white supremacist" comments on C-D

You people!

Old 08-11-2019, 08:06 PM

4,750 posts, read 3,566,024 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
If it were true that the Japanese are going to "die out", how would bringing in immigrants do anything but encourage the process and make sure they're outnumbered by non-Japanese before they "die out"?
Who cares? The offspring of the "true" Japanese will not have to pay exorbitant amounts of taxes by having those immigrants. We're all going to die - - why not live the best lives possible?

Old 08-11-2019, 08:08 PM

73,009 posts, read 62,585,728 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elyn02 View Post
It is a defensive strategy since I choose not to be armed. I refuse to be around people who hate me or interact with them.
I wouldn't want to be around people who hate me either. Sadly, I've found myself in situations where I've had to work with them or be in classes with them. Some people are very passive-aggressive with their hate. Others are up front and in your face with it.

Old 08-11-2019, 08:11 PM

15,971 posts, read 9,383,751 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Skeffington View Post
No, but
Classic

Old 08-11-2019, 08:42 PM

19,966 posts, read 7,870,334 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TristramShandy View Post
Who cares? The offspring of the "true" Japanese will not have to pay exorbitant amounts of taxes by having those immigrants. We're all going to die - - why not live the best lives possible?
Maybe the best life possible is to live harmoniously and proudly among your people, not a bunch of incompatible foreigners who dislike people like you and change your culture within your life time. And to die knowing your posterity will live on the same way.

Old 08-11-2019, 08:44 PM

18,757 posts, read 11,792,197 times
I have my suspicions of a neighbor who is a retired LEO. He was obsessed with Nazi's and had some questionable Nazi like symbols on his garage and fence. The department asked him to take it down. He's never actually come out and said he was one, but if it walks like a duck......

Old 08-11-2019, 08:49 PM

4,750 posts, read 3,566,024 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
Maybe the best life possible is to live harmoniously and proudly among your people, not a bunch of incompatible foreigners who dislike people like you and change your culture within your life time. And to die knowing your posterity will live on the same way.
Your culture is going to change when you have to pay exorbitant taxes.

I'm sure many people think like you do. I couldn't care less what skin color Americans have. I never think about it once when I'm teaching classes that are filled with Latino students.

Old 08-11-2019, 08:50 PM

9,742 posts, read 4,493,741 times
The closest person I met was this guy who married my neighbors daughter. This was when I was living in the south. I got invited to the wedding reception that was at the grooms trailer in the middle of the woods. During the reception he played this tape of some unknown comedian making incredibly offensive racial jokes.

The grooms brother worked for some government agency and complained about all the N people that he was forced to work with. Needless to say we got out of their quick. My neighbors were quite embarassed by it all.

Old 08-11-2019, 09:00 PM

18,757 posts, read 11,792,197 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
I have seen Antifa, and BLM violence in every major city in the U.S. I haven't seen any from so called "White Supremacists", and we know the extremely LEFT biased Media would love to show that activity, just like they try to suppress, and minimize the Antifa/BLM violence.
FBI Director for Counter Terrorism Michael McGarrity:
"There have been more arrests and deaths in the United States caused by domestic terrorists then international terrorists in recent years. Individuals affiliated with racially motivated violent extremism is responsible for the most lethal and violent activity."
It has nothing to do with the media or the left and everything to do with the facts. All violent extremism needs to be denounced. McGarrity isn't talking about Antifa. He's talking about white supremacists. You can't minimize it nor excuse it. It's despicable behavior.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies