U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-15-2019, 07:04 AM

639 posts, read 197,386 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamajane View Post

Yang has also cursed in his tweets, I don't get it. How about at least try to bring some class and decorum back to politics especially seeking the highest office. It seems like no one can strongly get their point across without being nasty. ...
I didn't find it offensive, but unnecessary, yes. The thing with Yang is he listens to his supporters when they criticize some of his moves and have a point, and then acts accordingly and fast. Try that with other politicians, especially your current president, no way.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-15-2019, 07:09 AM

32,713 posts, read 60,679,854 times
LMAO.

Is he wrong?

Old 08-15-2019, 07:35 AM

9,722 posts, read 8,201,515 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe the Photog View Post
We need to be better than the president and not resort to childish name calling. And by we, I mean everyone including some guy who is probably going to drop out of the 2020 race in a month or two. It's embarrassing when people of political power do this no matter what letter they have beside their name.

A-freaking-men!

Old 08-15-2019, 08:41 AM

3,375 posts, read 1,933,217 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by prospectheightsresident View Post
How about just "fat" then?
Well it's probably a moot point when you think about it because I don't just go up to random people anyway being 100 percent introverted and reserved. But if they came up and asked me directly if they were fat, then yes I would because it's a fact and I am honest.

Old 08-15-2019, 09:43 AM

14,101 posts, read 12,873,025 times
Fat-shaming will get a lot of support from his supporters.

Old 08-15-2019, 09:51 AM

46,605 posts, read 18,699,236 times
Yang can only get any attention, especially from the easily influenced leftists, if he says something outrageous about Trump.

See "Mean Marco" Rubio.

Old 08-15-2019, 11:11 AM

7,930 posts, read 4,679,090 times
Quote:
Wow, you really are an "atypical liberal" with this view point. And I say that with all sincerity. Because the left has liked to attack Donald Trump and other Republicans, despite having a long history of using similar language/attacks. Here's just a little snippet:!
Maybe you missed the part where I said "we." I meant everyone, no matter what letter they have beside their name. Since I said that before, I'm not sure what the issue is with what I posted.

Old 08-17-2019, 05:22 AM

15,421 posts, read 9,441,805 times
Quote:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...h-contest.html

Just more leftist hypocrisy. Another Dem using similar attacks that the left criticizes our president for. This is exactly why the left's hypocritical attacks fall on deaf ears when I and others hear them.
Yet you Trump supporters giggle like a school girl when Trump calls someone fat, ugly, etc.

Old 08-17-2019, 05:27 AM

58,527 posts, read 41,703,197 times
Quote:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...h-contest.html

Just more leftist hypocrisy.
Another Dem using similar attacks that the left criticizes our president for. This is exactly why the left's hypocritical attacks fall on deaf ears when I and others hear them.

Like Trump calling someone at his Dog & Pony Show fat and telling him to go home and exercise? Or is it just that the White House has no mirrors?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or