U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-11-2019, 04:49 PM

11,122 posts, read 4,631,033 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by prospectheightsresident View Post
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...h-contest.html

Just more leftist hypocrisy. Another Dem using similar attacks that the left criticizes our president for. This is exactly why the left's hypocritical attacks fall on deaf ears when I and others hear them.
Please... are fat jokes really that... big... a deal? I think there are more weighty issues to be concerned with. And I'm sure Trump will come back at Yang. When it comes to trading barbs, he's no lightweight.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-11-2019, 04:49 PM

2,399 posts, read 524,121 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
I think it is inappropriate to use the same childish antics that Trump does.

Yang deserves to be called out.

It's wrong.

Always has been, always will be.

It is one concern I have that the Democrat candidates will feel the need to get down to Trump's level to run against him. I'm hoping they can elevate the level of debate but it is hard to stay out of the mud.
Doesn't work (See Clinton).

Old 08-11-2019, 04:51 PM

8,565 posts, read 4,368,620 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by craigiri View Post
But who cares? If he was a good human being...or a human being at all....I'd have no problem.
He has sprung a lot of people from jail and got Otto's body and remains of soldiers back from North Korea.

I'm sure he's given more money to charity than you have.

Old 08-11-2019, 04:52 PM

Quote:

It's wrong.

It is one concern I have that the Democrat candidates will feel the need to get down to Trump's level to run against him. I'm hoping they can elevate the level of debate but it is hard to stay out of the mud.
Yeah because liberals like you who falsely accuse conservatives of racism and collusion with Russia are the mature ones.

Your party makes assertions that it could not prove in court but then act like you are Good Decent People and climb up on the cross.

Your party has always slung mud.

Old 08-11-2019, 04:55 PM

24,599 posts, read 12,848,222 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClemVegas View Post
He has sprung a lot of people from jail and got Otto's body and remains of soldiers back from North Korea.

Trump has done things for others purely out of selfishness.

Trump has led a very public life and is well know -- especially in the 'charity' circuit.

He has never been known for his generosity. All of his generous acts have been self serving.

Argue that you support his trade policies, his immigration policies but the minute you suggest he is a man of integrity you lose all credibility.

Old 08-11-2019, 04:56 PM

Quote:
Trump has done things for others purely out of selfishness.

Trump has led a very public life and is well know -- especially in the 'charity' circuit.

He has never been known for his generosity. All of his generous acts have been self serving.

Argue that you support his trade policies, his immigration policies but the minute you suggest he is a man of integrity you lose all credibility.
I listed examples that contradict your assertion. I don't think any of those people are out of jail now and we dn't have Otto and the remains back if your guy Obama is still the president.

I don't see how a guy like you who make false accusations of racism can hoist himself up as a moral person.

You've voted for sleazy people like the CLintons and Obama.

Liberals aren't use to a Republican mocking you and playing by your rules, and you have a meltdown over it.

THis isn't the Jon Stewart Comedy Hour. It is the real world and in the real world, we get to respond to your smears.

Old 08-11-2019, 04:57 PM

17,299 posts, read 4,582,365 times
Quote:

It's wrong.

Sometimes fire has to be fought with fire...not that I think anyone can be as immature and horrible as Trump, but surely some Bullies can ONLY be dealt with by force (one way or the other).

We wish that Newt and David Duke and Trump and all these folks didn't exist...but they do, and pretending that all is well and a "normal" person is going to have the popularity of Kim Kardasian is foolish.

He doesn't need to be called out. If you want to vote for him...or donate...do so. If not, don't.

But we are FAR past having to step lightly in these matters and it certainly is not the fault of the Democratic party.

Unfortunately many (maybe 1/3rd or more) of Americans prefer entertainment to reality.....and, no matter what, Trump is going to be more entertaining than any serious politician.

At the same time, the new generation of voters aren't going to cringe when they hear a curse word or hear someone telling it like it is.

As I said, Trumps lack of self-discipline wouldn't be an issue if he hadn't spend a good part of his life commenting on the body shapes of each and every person around him.

Old 08-11-2019, 04:58 PM

17,299 posts, read 4,582,365 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClemVegas View Post

Wow, those bodies......or pieces of them. A dead son.

I promise you that Trump has stolen 1000X as much from banks, taxpayers, investors and everyone else he has dealt with....then you or I.

Old 08-11-2019, 04:59 PM

5,666 posts, read 1,203,791 times
Trump is winning. Americans are winning. The leftists are pissed and acting out on the playground. Election night 2020 will be worse than their tantrums that they are throwing now.

Old 08-11-2019, 05:00 PM

5,666 posts, read 1,203,791 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by craigiri View Post
Wow, those bodies......or pieces of them. A dead son.

I promise you that Trump has stolen 1000X as much from banks, taxpayers, investors and everyone else he has dealt with....then you or I.
Don't make promises that you can't keep. It makes one look ignorant and desperate.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or