Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-11-2019, 11:47 AM

17,790 posts, read 13,682,006 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
So let me get this straight. Right-winger think it is horrible to call people (ie conservatives) names, especially Trump, but seem to have no issue calling Michelle Obama or Hillary (ie Democrats) nasty names! Did I get that right?
Let's not forget Trump calling Jerry Nadler "Fat Jerry".

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-11-2019, 11:53 AM

12,275 posts, read 7,137,287 times
Ugh really?

Yang seemed like a reasonable and mature person, too.

Is it really so impossible to have a presidential candidate who DOESN'T act like a child?

Old 08-11-2019, 11:56 AM

20,955 posts, read 8,670,317 times
He is fat. But I wouldn't hold that against him.
Dollars to donuts (lots of donuts) he is obese by definition. I say he's 270 or above.

But who cares? If he was a good human being...or a human being at all....I'd have no problem.

Old 08-11-2019, 11:59 AM

12,275 posts, read 7,137,287 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mirage98de View Post
So let me get this straight...

Women built like wildebeests are so brave and beautiful.

An overweight male deserves criticism for their appearance?

Why aren’t fat men as brave as fat women??
Because it's a more extreme insult for women. Women's value is primarily based on their beauty and youth, which are largely out of their control. Insult that, and you're basically telling them that they're worthless wastes of existence and that's all they'll ever be.

Men's value is based on many different variables, most of which can be developed and changed. Insulting their looks stings, but it's only a small part of who they are, so it's not as fatal a hit to their value as humans. Plus, unlike women, it's still possible for them to stay or become more attractive as they age.

Old 08-11-2019, 12:11 PM

3,839 posts, read 3,065,664 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by donsabi View Post
Yes, we do have a fat obese president who loves fattening fast food. That may be the best part of Comrade Trump. Sooner or later all that fat clogging his arteries are going to say enough and a stroke or heart attack is what's next on Demented Donald's menu. Do not fret. Trump's funeral will be acknowledged around the world with people singing and dancing in delight. Trump's funeral will be a very happy occasion. Have another burger mr president.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=weDI3g8XNYs

Yeah, and Hillary was such an athletic specimen. And Creepy Joe too for that matter.

Old 08-11-2019, 12:26 PM

19,623 posts, read 12,218,208 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ohhwanderlust View Post
Because it's a more extreme insult for women. Women's value is primarily based on their beauty and youth, which are largely out of their control. Insult that, and you're basically telling them that they're worthless wastes of existence and that's all they'll ever be.

Men's value is based on many different variables, most of which can be developed and changed. Insulting their looks stings, but it's only a small part of who they are, so it's not as fatal a hit to their value as humans. Plus, unlike women, it's still possible for them to stay or become more attractive as they age.
All of that is outdated sexist thinking. People have insulted my looks, big deal, it is often out of their own insecurity. I would never base my value on looks or want to be around those who do.

Old 08-11-2019, 12:38 PM

38,859 posts, read 25,531,346 times
Talking Andrew Yang Calls President Trump "Fat" and a "Slob"

And he's right on both counts.

See for yourself.

Old 08-11-2019, 12:43 PM

16,956 posts, read 16,751,778 times
Yang is a total piece of garbage for talking about the President that way.

Old 08-11-2019, 12:53 PM

16,961 posts, read 17,337,436 times
TDS affects everyone, even this dumbass Asian Yang.

Old 08-11-2019, 12:57 PM

20,955 posts, read 8,670,317 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaliveinGreenville View Post
Yang is a total piece of garbage for talking about the President that way.
I must assume that you think Trump is 1000X the same garbage then.....because we could fill many pages with his insults to others......

Or didn't you hear them?

Do you like "blood coming out of their whatever" or "small weiner" types of insults.......or are you more "that face" type of a dude?

Or, do you prefer insulting war casualties and POWs? Maybe your preference is for insults to entire groups of people...millions of them??

It's beyond hypocrisy for anyone who approves of the massive forests in their own eyes to note a sawdust speck in another.

I'm not sure how the other Candidates this year are going to deal with the 8th grader....the fat one. Some will probably insult him back.....some will try other methods.

But I am sure of this. A large portion of Trump supporters will be cheering his insults on.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies