U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 08-11-2019, 02:03 PM
 
1,641 posts, read 1,889,601 times
Reputation: 1107

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClemVegas View Post
trying to link neo-nazis to the most pro Israel president in US history is pretzel logic.
Nah, it totally fits his political aims. Israel is in bloody, ongoing conflict with Palestine.

Trump is sizing up the two sides - white people with lots of money and political power, or disenfranchised brown people with no money or power. That's a simple choice for a machiavellian like Trump.

Now if the Pro-Israel lobby ever gets on the radar of Bubba USA the same way Mexicans and Africans do, then Trump will quickly turn on Israel.

 
Old 08-11-2019, 02:07 PM
 
Location: Greenville SC 'Waterfall City'
8,598 posts, read 4,405,197 times
Reputation: 3296
Quote:
Originally Posted by zach_33 View Post
Nah, it totally fits his political aims. Israel is in bloody, ongoing conflict with Palestine.

Trump is sizing up the two sides - white people with lots of money and political power, or disenfranchised brown people with no money or power. That's a simple choice for a machiavellian like Trump.

Now if the Pro-Israel lobby ever gets on the radar of Bubba USA the same way Mexicans and Africans do, then Trump will quickly turn on Israel.
the Nazis were anti-Jew. You are saying "bubba' conservatives don't hate Jews but also they are Nazis?

the bubba's in this country are the welfare people with class envy who vote Democrat.

You also provide no evidence that conservatives are out to get 'Africans' and Mexicans. Typical racebaiting comment by a leftist.

I've never heard anybody refer to black Americans as 'Africans'. You went full Joe Biden. Never go full Biden.

Associating Jews with money and power and nefarious is straight out of Hitler's playbook. You did that.
 
Old 08-11-2019, 02:10 PM
 
18,106 posts, read 20,116,400 times
Reputation: 7667
Sum up the thread.... TDS
 
Old 08-11-2019, 02:16 PM
 
20,076 posts, read 12,628,552 times
Reputation: 11254
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliott_CA View Post


No wonder the right wing social media army is pushing the Clinton conspiracies with Epstein so hard. They want to deflect attention away from Trump's connection to Epstein and other peds.


Liberals are hilarious!


So Trump was an acquaintance of Epstein, which in the eyes of libs is HORRIBLE.


However libs who are actually pedophiles, like Bill Clinton and Richardson, are just fine!!


Let's face it- liberalism is about normalizing perversion like pedophilia. Is it any wonder that pedophiles are democrats?
 
Old 08-11-2019, 02:24 PM
 
Location: The Republic of Texas
68,252 posts, read 34,857,789 times
Reputation: 14752
Quote:
Originally Posted by James Bond 007 View Post
This actually doesn't make any sense. But I digress ...

https://www.hagmannreport.com/presid...te-pedophiles/


https://www.dailywire.com/news/14176...sm-joseph-curl


https://townhall.com/columnists/lizc...busts-n2290379


Why should it, to the co-conspirators. I expect denial.
 
Old 08-11-2019, 02:24 PM
 
Location: Kansas City, MISSOURI
10,218 posts, read 3,110,474 times
Reputation: 7772
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
Liberals are hilarious!


So Trump was an acquaintance of Epstein, which in the eyes of libs is HORRIBLE.


However libs who are actually pedophiles, like Bill Clinton and Richardson, are just fine!!


Let's face it- liberalism is about normalizing perversion like pedophilia. Is it any wonder that pedophiles are democrats?
Well of course, except for the inconvenient fact that Trump is a pedophile.
 
Old 08-11-2019, 02:27 PM
 
1,641 posts, read 1,889,601 times
Reputation: 1107
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClemVegas View Post
the Nazis were anti-Jew. You are saying "bubba' conservatives don't hate Jews but also they are Nazis?

the bubba's in this country are the welfare people with class envy who vote Democrat.

You also provide no evidence that conservatives are out to get 'Africans' and Mexicans. Typical racebaiting comment by a leftist.

I've never heard anybody refer to black Americans as 'Africans'. You went full Joe Biden. Never go full Biden.

Associating Jews with money and power and nefarious is straight out of Hitler's playbook. You did that.
whooo. such outrage. And you say leftists have no sense of humor.
 
Old 08-11-2019, 02:46 PM
 
1,735 posts, read 396,309 times
Reputation: 2198
Quote:
Originally Posted by James Bond 007 View Post
Well of course, except for the inconvenient fact that Trump is a pedophile.
Fact ? Hardly


https://www.vox.com/policy-and-polit...son-allegation
It was the end of an incredibly strange case that featured an anonymous plaintiff who had refused almost all requests for interviews, two anonymous corroborating witnesses whom no one in the press had spoken to, and a couple of seriously shady characters ó with an anti-Trump agenda and a penchant for drama ó who had aggressively shopped the story around to media outlets for over a year.
..
..the Huffington Postís Ryan Grim succinctly summed up: Taylor and Baer have been really sketchy about the whole thing, and since the accuser is anonymous, journalists canít do anything to verify her claims. The only journalist who has actually interviewed Johnson, Emily Shugerman at Revelist, came away confused and even doubting whether Johnson really exists.
 
Old 08-11-2019, 02:49 PM
 
Location: Kansas City, MISSOURI
10,218 posts, read 3,110,474 times
Reputation: 7772
Yes I remember that. She was going to give a press conference several days before the election but decided at the last minute not to do so. Her lawyer said she was getting death threats. Not surprising, since that's exactly what Trump said he would do if she ever went public.
 
Old 08-11-2019, 02:57 PM
 
1,735 posts, read 396,309 times
Reputation: 2198
Quote:
Originally Posted by James Bond 007 View Post
Yes I remember that. She was going to give a press conference several days before the election but decided at the last minute not to do so. Her lawyer said she was getting death threats. Not surprising, since that's exactly what Trump said he would do if she ever went public.
No one ever saw her or any witness the entire time except the 2 Trump haters.
Did you see that even Huffpost questioned the validity of the whole thing ?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top