U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 08-11-2019, 04:42 PM
 
Location: Greenville SC 'Waterfall City'
8,129 posts, read 4,166,180 times
Reputation: 3102

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by zach_33 View Post
whooo. such outrage. And you say leftists have no sense of humor.
yes because I disagreed with a liberal I am outraged.

 
Old 08-11-2019, 04:43 PM
 
Location: Greenville SC 'Waterfall City'
8,129 posts, read 4,166,180 times
Reputation: 3102
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEmissary View Post


I just bet that former C'ville rally organizer voted for Trump in the last election.

If he did vote Trump in 2016, it is hard to say a person who voted for Obama in 2012 and was a member of Occupy Wall Street is a conservative and the spokesperson for conservatives.

That's the liberal narrative on C'ville.

I believe it is was probably a false flag operation by a Democrat. Everybody knows the liberal media will associate a group like that with Trump.
 
Old 08-11-2019, 04:50 PM
 
Location: Tyler, TX
714 posts, read 637,800 times
Reputation: 418
My wife and I attended a local group for many years (in fact, we first met there and still attend). One of the members turned out to have been a pedophile. Those of us who knew basically ignored him. He died a few years ago.

At some point, were I to run for office, it’d get played that I somehow willingly dangled my daughters in front of my friend the pedo.

Let’s be a little critical of what we read.
 
Old 08-11-2019, 04:54 PM
 
7,530 posts, read 2,709,847 times
Reputation: 2959
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcp123 View Post
My wife and I attended a local group for many years (in fact, we first met there and still attend). One of the members turned out to have been a pedophile. Those of us who knew basically ignored him. He died a few years ago.

At some point, were I to run for office, itd get played that I somehow willingly dangled my daughters in front of my friend the pedo.

Lets be a little critical of what we read.
Well first Trump is retweeting that Clinton is a pedophile and had Epstein killed. We'll start with that.

Trump gave an interview in 2002 and said he has been friends with Epstein for 15 years. He said Epstein likes beautiful woman like Trump and Epstein likes then very young.
 
Old 08-11-2019, 05:08 PM
 
Location: Ft. Myers
17,960 posts, read 11,389,465 times
Reputation: 38157
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliott_CA View Post


No wonder the right wing social media army is pushing the Clinton conspiracies with Epstein so hard. They want to deflect attention away from Trump's connection to Epstein and other peds.



Something has never sat quite right with me regarding Trump and his relationship with his daughter, Ivanka. I found it very unnerving when he was on the Stern show and Stern made very disgusting statements about Ivanka, and Trump meekly said "Yeah" in agreement. That is just one instance.


While I hope it is only Trump being his usual, ugly natured , disgusting self, it gave me reason to stop and wonder. There is no question that he has no morals, cheats on every woman he has ever been with, and talks about , and treats, women like objects, so anything is possible.


It also seems strange that Tiffany is pretty much estranged from him, possibly she had issues and wants nothing to do with him.


Even if he doesn't rise to the level of being a pedophile, he is truly a slimeball, and he seems to gravitate toward other questionable people as friends.
 
Old 08-11-2019, 05:14 PM
 
Location: Greenville SC 'Waterfall City'
8,129 posts, read 4,166,180 times
Reputation: 3102
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
Even if he doesn't rise to the level of being a pedophile, he is truly a slimeball, and he seems to gravitate toward other questionable people as friends.
Like the Clintons?

Why were the Clintons friendly with a White Supremacist Literally Hitler Sexual Predator if they are Good Decent People because they are Democrats.
 
Old 08-11-2019, 05:14 PM
 
Location: Ft. Myers
17,960 posts, read 11,389,465 times
Reputation: 38157
I don't know how anyone could not cringe watching this video. His Trumpees will say this was all humor or taken out of context, but these are his own words and his own opinions.



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DsOVVqubBus




Most fathers would be at Stern's throat for suggesting such a crass thing about their child, he laughs and agrees. This is not normal, by any stretch of the imagination.
 
Old 08-11-2019, 05:15 PM
 
Location: Ft. Myers
17,960 posts, read 11,389,465 times
Reputation: 38157
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClemVegas View Post
Like the Clintons?



Like the Clintons, like the Clintons, like the Clintons. Polly want a cracker !
 
Old 08-11-2019, 05:16 PM
 
Location: Greenville SC 'Waterfall City'
8,129 posts, read 4,166,180 times
Reputation: 3102
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
Like the Clintons, like the Clintons, like the Clintons. Polly want a cracker !
Russia Russia Russia racist racist racist

you don't have any response to my Clinton point so you sneer.
 
Old 08-11-2019, 05:18 PM
 
Location: Tyler, TX
714 posts, read 637,800 times
Reputation: 418
Quote:
Originally Posted by vacoder View Post
Well first Trump is retweeting that Clinton is a pedophile and had Epstein killed. We'll start with that.

Trump gave an interview in 2002 and said he has been friends with Epstein for 15 years. He said Epstein likes beautiful woman like Trump and Epstein likes then very young.
That makes an inference and not anything concrete Id like to use.

Im no friend of Trump, but the dumb crap coming out of both sides because of him really needs to pause so we can examine whats going on vs. what wed like to see going on.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top