U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 08-11-2019, 05:20 PM
 
Location: Greenville SC 'Waterfall City'
8,191 posts, read 4,180,207 times
Reputation: 3136

Advertisements

It is weird Democrats dump on Howard Stern given Stern is far left and didn't support Trump.

SLeazy Stern supported Hillary.

 
Old 08-11-2019, 05:23 PM
 
7,640 posts, read 2,727,710 times
Reputation: 2998
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClemVegas View Post
It is weird Democrats dump on Howard Stern given Stern is far left and didn't support Trump.

SLeazy Stern supported Hillary.
Whats weird is your binary logic. That all democrats are the same and that they all agree on all issues. Stern has always been a sleeze. A shock jock.
 
Old 08-11-2019, 05:27 PM
 
Location: Greenville SC 'Waterfall City'
8,191 posts, read 4,180,207 times
Reputation: 3136
Quote:
Originally Posted by vacoder View Post
Whats weird is your binary logic. That all democrats are the same and that they all agree on all issues. Stern has always been a sleeze. A shock jock.

There you go with platitudes again.

I've never said 'all democrat are the same'. You like to debate strawmen because you can't debate me.

My point is he's far left and supported Hillary but there are liberals who go Church Lady over Trump going on his show. You inferred that I said 'all' liberals. I never used the word all.

I would say that there are a lot of Democrat candidates for president and there doesn't seem to be any significant disagreement among them. all of them are obsessed with racism for example.

it is almost like they think we are living in the slavery and segregation eras.
 
Old 08-11-2019, 05:31 PM
 
Location: Barrington
46,874 posts, read 34,477,334 times
Reputation: 15569
A pedophile is someone who has sexual relations with a prepubescent child.
 
Old 08-11-2019, 05:33 PM
 
7,640 posts, read 2,727,710 times
Reputation: 2998
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClemVegas View Post
There you go with platitudes again.

I've never said 'all democrat are the same'. You like to debate strawmen because you can't debate me.
Nor did you say some democrats. In any event it is not weird at all. Are you from New York? Because I can tell you lots of democrats there have never liked Stern.

Also they know Stern is a Libertarian. At least he considers himself one.
 
Old 08-11-2019, 05:33 PM
 
Location: Barrington
46,874 posts, read 34,477,334 times
Reputation: 15569
Quote:
Originally Posted by vacoder View Post
Well first Trump is retweeting that Clinton is a pedophile and had Epstein killed. We'll start with that.

Trump gave an interview in 2002 and said he has been friends with Epstein for 15 years. He said Epstein likes beautiful woman like Trump and Epstein likes then very young.
Once it hit the fan in 2004-5, most took a giant step away from Epstein.

Trump is doing the ole bait and switch once again. Divert attention away from his Admin and onto Clinton.

Trump has no bottom.
 
Old 08-11-2019, 05:39 PM
 
7,640 posts, read 2,727,710 times
Reputation: 2998
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
Once it hit the fan in 2004-5, most took a giant step away from Epstein.

Trump is doing the ole bait and switch once again. Divert attention away from his Admin and onto Clinton.

Trump has no bottom.
Perhaps. I just find it sad and disturbing we have a POTUS promoting conspiracy theories via Twitter.
 
Old 08-11-2019, 05:40 PM
 
Location: Unperson Everyman Land
30,710 posts, read 20,273,917 times
Reputation: 8492
Quote:
Originally Posted by vacoder View Post
According to this article Trump did fly on Epsteins jet.

https://www.insider.com/donald-trump...nsealed-2019-8

In 1997?


Epstein was charged with a crime until 2005, and the crime he was charged with was committed at his home in Miami.
 
Old 08-11-2019, 05:44 PM
 
Location: Houston
22,790 posts, read 11,757,462 times
Reputation: 9260
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
A pedophile is someone who has sexual relations with a prepubescent child.
Yes, ephebophiles is the term for those who are attracted to adolescents.
 
Old 08-11-2019, 05:46 PM
 
Location: Ft. Myers
18,030 posts, read 11,416,189 times
Reputation: 38250
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClemVegas View Post
It is weird Democrats dump on Howard Stern given Stern is far left and didn't support Trump.

SLeazy Stern supported Hillary.

Howard Stern is Howard Stern, and has made his career of doing outrageous, shocking things. He is not the President, Donald Trump is, and, you would think, by now, Trump would have taken this position seriously and would try to act somewhat mature and sane. But, instead of improving and learning, Trump goes more off the rails every day.

And do you know why ? Because that is what his base likes about him, and he panders to them. He had better hold on to as many as he can, because , the way he is constantly turning rational people off, he is going to need every supporter he can get.

He also does it to keep the conversation away from the important issues plaguing his Presidency, just his way to divert attention away.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top