U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 08-11-2019, 05:46 PM
 
Location: Greenville SC 'Waterfall City'
8,281 posts, read 4,197,492 times
Reputation: 3157

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by vacoder View Post
Perhaps. I just find it sad and disturbing we have a POTUS promoting conspiracy theories via Twitter.
His tweet was in response to liberals getting #TrumpBodyCount trending on twitter.

I don't buy a Trump hater like you doesn't know liberals were spreading conspiracy theories about Trump and Epstein.

 
Old 08-11-2019, 05:51 PM
 
7,675 posts, read 2,738,370 times
Reputation: 3008
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClemVegas View Post
His tweet was in response to liberals getting #TrumpBodyCount trending on twitter.

I don't buy a Trump hater like you doesn't know liberals were spreading conspiracy theories about Trump and Epstein.
I never commented on that. I am sure that occurred. Just as a liberal hater like you knows that there were Clinton conspiracy threads.

And is Trump a child? Doesn't he have better things than to lash out every morning on twitter at those he feels criticized him. He is the definition of a snowflake. Which is a scary thing to have as POTUS.
 
Old 08-11-2019, 05:53 PM
 
Location: Greenville SC 'Waterfall City'
8,281 posts, read 4,197,492 times
Reputation: 3157
Quote:
Originally Posted by vacoder View Post
I never commented on that. I am sure that occurred. Just as a liberal hater like you knows that there were Clinton conspiracy threads.

And is Trump a child? Doesn't he have better things than to lash out every morning on twitter at those he feels criticized him. He is the definition of a snowflake. Which is a scary thing to have as POTUS.
you are so scared of him you are attacking him 24-7 on the internet.

I would say the people who call him a traitor and a white supremacist are the child like ones.

Your viewpoint is really he shouldn't be allowed to criticize Democrats. Free speech isn't reserved for leftwingers only.

you wouldn't complain about his tweets if you didn't think they were persuasive.
 
Old 08-11-2019, 05:58 PM
 
9,916 posts, read 2,441,567 times
Reputation: 4913
Donald Trump Is, or Has Been, Friends with At Least FIVE Pedophiles

Birds of a feather flock together.

Trump once acknowledged that he had known Epstein for many years, was a terrific guy and liked women "on the younger side". He was ok with that, he even seemed to laud it. Trump is a known masher and grabber and voyeur himself. Trump, like Epstein, knew they had advantages over women because of their wealth, and exploited it to the fullest extent possible.

Trump was not able to remain faithful to any wife, including the current one. It never seemed to matter to him that faithfulness, in the context of a marriage with vows before God and the state in the presence of his bride, was something worth striving toward. Impulse control is an alien concept to Trump. Trump claims to know 'a lot of words' but faithfulness and honor are not in his vocabulary.
 
Old 08-11-2019, 06:00 PM
 
Location: Kansas City, MISSOURI
9,355 posts, read 2,860,217 times
Reputation: 7122
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClemVegas View Post
you are so scared of him you are attacking him 24-7 on the internet.
If that's what you believe, then you must believe Trump is scared of all sorts of things, because he spends so much time attacking them on the internet (and elsewhere).
 
Old 08-11-2019, 06:02 PM
 
Location: Tyler, TX
714 posts, read 646,260 times
Reputation: 428
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesychios View Post
Donald Trump Is, or Has Been, Friends with At Least FIVE Pedophiles

Birds of a feather flock together.

Trump once acknowledged that he had known Epstein for many years, was a terrific guy and liked women "on the younger side". He was ok with that, he even seemed to laud it. Trump is a known masher and grabber and voyeur himself. Trump, like Epstein, knew they had advantages over women because of their wealth, and exploited it to the fullest extent possible.

Trump was not able to remain faithful to any wife, including the current one. It never seemed to matter to him that faithfulness, in the context of a marriage with vows before God and the state in the presence of his bride, was something worth striving toward. Impulse control is an alien concept to Trump. Trump claims to know 'a lot of words' but faithfulness and honor are not in his vocabulary.
OTOH, Melania can’t claim ignorance about Trump’s ways.

Plus, like Clinton, unless you can prove there’s something illegal going on, which is what’s inferred here, I could not care less about their bedroom dealings.

How’d you like the press and the internet prying into your sex lives?
 
Old 08-11-2019, 06:03 PM
 
7,675 posts, read 2,738,370 times
Reputation: 3008
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClemVegas View Post
you are so scared of him you are attacking him 24-7 on the internet.

I would say the people who call him a traitor and a white supremacist are the child like ones.

Your viewpoint is really he shouldn't be allowed to criticize Democrats. Free speech isn't reserved for leftwingers only.

you wouldn't complain about his tweets if you didn't think they were persuasive.
Do I critricize him yes? Alot of the same people that support him on C-D criticized Obama 24/7. You know that. But you also know Obama did not spend his time tweeting crap about his attackers.

My viewpoint is that he should be spending his time trying to better America. Trying to unite us. Alas, in the later he has not even tried. If anything he has drove wedges.

And P.S. Regarding Howard Stern I did not make a strawman arguement. You did. He is an effing libertarian.
 
Old 08-11-2019, 06:08 PM
 
Location: La lune et les étoiles
17,693 posts, read 19,179,787 times
Reputation: 19041
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesychios View Post
Donald Trump Is, or Has Been, Friends with At Least FIVE Pedophiles

Birds of a feather flock together.

Trump once acknowledged that he had known Epstein for many years, was a terrific guy and liked women "on the younger side". He was ok with that, he even seemed to laud it. Trump is a known masher and grabber and voyeur himself. Trump, like Epstein, knew they had advantages over women because of their wealth, and exploited it to the fullest extent possible.

Trump was not able to remain faithful to any wife, including the current one. It never seemed to matter to him that faithfulness, in the context of a marriage with vows before God and the state in the presence of his bride, was something worth striving toward. Impulse control is an alien concept to Trump. Trump claims to know 'a lot of words' but faithfulness and honor are not in his vocabulary.
Trump is and has always been a sexual deviant.
 
Old 08-11-2019, 06:09 PM
 
9,916 posts, read 2,441,567 times
Reputation: 4913
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcp123 View Post
OTOH, Melania can’t claim ignorance about Trump’s ways.
I think she knew what he was like before they tied the knot, how could she not? But marriage vows are meant to be taken seriously. It may appear to be a Faustian bargain, but a bargain it remains.

The NDA and the pre-nup have her strapped in. She could be full of anguish tears and even shame but there is absolutely nothing she can do about it.
 
Old 08-11-2019, 06:10 PM
 
Location: Houston
22,799 posts, read 11,763,939 times
Reputation: 9261
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
Trump is and has always been a sexual deviant.
A good percentage of powerful men are.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top