U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-11-2019, 07:21 PM

714 posts, read 637,800 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lottamoxie View Post
Sadly, his base doesn't care.

They don't hold him to *any* standard, legal or otherwise.

He can do anything he wants and his base is only concerned that he's enjoying himself. He admitted he was (is) sexually attracted to his own daughter. They don't care. He says vile things that if their own children repeated those things they'd be furious and probably punish the kids. They don't care. He's a pathological liar. They don't care.

They have no standards when it comes to their dear leader. They love him and they believe he loves them. Poor deluded souls.
Poor deluded souls, indeed.

We tend to be such sheeple in this country that we won’t hold leaders from “our own” party to any kind of standards, but hold the opposition leaders to the most hostile definitions of responsibility possible. Both sides do it, but we as a whole stay willfully ignorant to that.

It’s a shame.

Old 08-11-2019, 07:24 PM

7,533 posts, read 8,781,663 times
I hold everyone accountable. EVERYONE. Regardless of party.

Trump reflects back how low people are, just how they have little to no standards and don't demand better. He empowers people to not only own but celebrate their hatred, rage, racism. And they love him for it. Hatred is a central theme. He loves it because he gets to create chaos. He thrives on division, chaos, anger. And people are so so stupid they can't see it and don't care.

Old 08-11-2019, 07:34 PM

8,128 posts, read 4,166,180 times
Quote:
I hold everyone accountable. EVERYONE. Regardless of party.

Trump reflects back how low people are, just how they have little to no standards and don't demand better. He empowers people to not only own but celebrate their hatred, rage, racism. And they love him for it. Hatred is a central theme. He loves it because he gets to create chaos. He thrives on division, chaos, anger. And people are so so stupid they can't see it and don't care.
Says a far left person falsely accusing people of racism. That's not divisive.

So many people on the left can't go 5 seconds without falsely accusing somebody of racism.

Old 08-11-2019, 07:42 PM

7,533 posts, read 8,781,663 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClemVegas View Post
Says a far left person falsely accusing people of racism. That's not divisive.

So many people on the left can't go 5 seconds without falsely accusing somebody of racism.
ASSumptions.

I'm a Moderate Independent & Constitutionalist

I support no particular party, but look at an individual.

I also call it like I see it, regardless of who gets their panties in a twist.

Chew on that one.

Old 08-11-2019, 07:45 PM

I agree you call it as you see it , without providing evidence of this racism.

You could not prove it in court which means you think you can read minds.

Old 08-11-2019, 07:47 PM

17,959 posts, read 11,389,465 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMSRetired View Post
Actually I find it funny that Trump is still Trump even when he made it into the Oval Office.
The guy shoots from the hip..always has and is an equal opportunity criticizer.

He doesn't follow the status quo and that triggers a lot of people.
Quote:
Sadly, his base doesn't care.

They don't hold him to *any* standard, legal or otherwise.

He can do anything he wants and his base is only concerned that he's enjoying himself. He admitted he was (is) sexually attracted to his own daughter. They don't care. He says vile things that if their own children repeated those things they'd be furious and probably punish the kids. They don't care. He's a pathological liar. They don't care. He's cheated on every woman, on wifey #3, paid off hookers. They don't care. He's defrauded so many people, has stolen from people. They don't care.

They have zip, zero, no standards when it comes to their dear leader. They love him, they are emotionally attached to him, and they believe he cares about them. Poor poor deluded souls.

Lottamoxie, if you read the post above yours, it confirms exactly what you are saying. They SIMPLY DO NOT CARE.

Thank God, for the sake of this nation, some of us DO care. Things like ethics, honor, commitment, and truth are the cornerstones of everything we stand for. We will not allow a lying, cheating, self serving charlatan to bring us down to his, and their level.

2020 is going to define who we really are in America.

Old 08-11-2019, 07:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vacoder View Post
Do I critricize him yes? Alot of the same people that support him on C-D criticized Obama 24/7. You know that. But you also know Obama did not spend his time tweeting crap about his attackers.

My viewpoint is that he should be spending his time trying to better America. Trying to unite us. Alas, in the later he has not even tried. If anything he has drove wedges.

And P.S. Regarding Howard Stern I did not make a strawman arguement. You did. He is an effing libertarian.
By try to unite us, you mean advance your leftwing positions and never respond to Democrat attacks.

I don't know how he can unite with leftwing liars who accuse him of racism and being a traitor. I know you haven't laid out a plausible scenario for that to happen.

Obama did attack conservative critics. Just b/c it wasn't on Twitter, doesn't mean it didn't happen. Most voters are not on Twitter.

Old 08-11-2019, 07:49 PM

14,985 posts, read 9,254,622 times
Quote:
Bill Clinton is most likely a pedophile.
Clinton, Trump, etc. they BOTH knew him and were friends with him. That’s what should concern everyone no matter what party you belong too.

Trump promotes Epstein-Clintons conspiracy theory, latest in a pattern of baseless claims.

CNN) -- President Donald Trump on Saturday promoted a conspiracy theory linking the Clinton family to the death of multimillionaire and accused sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein, the latest instance of Trump propagating baseless conspiracy theories and falsehoods.
Trump shared a tweet and video from conservative comedian Terrence Williams that claimed without evidence that former President Bill Clinton and former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton -- Trump's 2016 presidential election rival -- were responsible for Epstein's death. The Federal Bureau of Prisons and Attorney General Bill Barr said Epstein died in an "apparent suicide" while in federal custody.

https://wlos.com/news/nation-world/t...f-baseless-cla

In this story Trump is trying to get the heat off himself.

Old 08-11-2019, 07:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by reed067 View Post
Clinton, Trump, etc. they BOTH knew him and were friends with him. That’s what should concern everyone no matter what party you belong too.
only evidence that CLinton went to Epstein's island. CLinton also had scores of Democrat women accuse him of sexual harrassment and one rape allegation.

If Epstein had the goods on Trump, he would have sold that info to Hillary in 2016 or just gave it to her b/c it doesn't seem likely he was a Republican.

it is funny to see leftwingers who pushed the Russia collusion hoax, the Michael Brown hoax, the Charlottesville 'very fine people' hoax, etc then accuse Trump of pushing conspiracy theories if he retweets a conservative talking about the Clintons and Epstein.

#TrumpBodyCount was trending on Twitter yesterday but you are not complaining about that.

Old 08-11-2019, 07:55 PM

14,985 posts, read 9,254,622 times
Quote:

it is funny to see leftwingers who pushed the Russia collusion hoax, the Michael Brown hoax, the Charlottesville 'very fine people' hoax, etc then accuse Trump of pushing conspiracy theories if he retweets a conservative talking about the Clintons and Epstein.
There’s an old saying “where there is smoke there is fire.”
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or