U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 08-11-2019, 11:22 AM
 
Location: Stillwater, Oklahoma
15,911 posts, read 13,663,699 times
Reputation: 4826

Advertisements

It's important to try to understand that Trump supporters don't care if he associated with any sex criminals, or they think it's just all out fake news. I cared and never voted for Trump, or Clinton in 2016.

 
Old 08-11-2019, 11:23 AM
 
Location: New York
1,691 posts, read 338,966 times
Reputation: 1270
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClemVegas View Post
Bill Clinton is most likely a pedophile.

If he can rape women on his staff from the Governors mansion to the White House, pretty sure age is no barrier either.




One thing the OP (having TDS for sure) fails to mention is that Trump actually banned Epstein from his properties more than 15 years ago. Why? Because he was harassing one of his hostesses at Mara Lago. Had the ass physically thrown out.



It's one thing to pal around with Epstein the way Clinton did (27 trips on the Lolita Express, visited Pedophile Island) and quite another to simply know of someone.
 
Old 08-11-2019, 11:29 AM
 
Location: Cape Cod
12,154 posts, read 8,555,005 times
Reputation: 20824
Quote:
Originally Posted by RMESMH View Post
If during the Bush 41 administration someone had said that with two of the next four Presidents, one would use a cigar on and get a bj from an intern in the Oval Office, and another would have an audio tape about 'grabbing' come out and would still get elected, no one would have believed that person .





Why do people still make the comparison of Clinton having "relations" in the oval office while he was President and then he lied about it to all of us and Trump having a "groupie" throw herself at him that he was willing to "catch"...



Clinton was the President and he lied.
Trump was a a private citizen that bragged about a sexual encounter.



I think most people see that there is a BIG difference here.
 
Old 08-11-2019, 11:31 AM
 
11,839 posts, read 7,548,406 times
Reputation: 4893
Donald trump pals around with pedophiles and sex traffickers.
 
Old 08-11-2019, 11:37 AM
 
Location: New York
1,691 posts, read 338,966 times
Reputation: 1270
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter_Sucks View Post
Donald trump pals around with pedophiles and sex traffickers.

You don't know that, but we all know that he lives in your head.
 
Old 08-11-2019, 11:39 AM
 
11,839 posts, read 7,548,406 times
Reputation: 4893
Quote:
Originally Posted by Originalist View Post
You don't know that, but we all know that he lives in your head.
My head doesn’t pal around with pedophiles and sex traffickers.
 
Old 08-11-2019, 11:39 AM
 
Location: Oklahoma
7,204 posts, read 6,418,600 times
Reputation: 6509
Quote:
Originally Posted by Originalist View Post
If he can rape women on his staff from the Governors mansion to the White House, pretty sure age is no barrier either.




One thing the OP (having TDS for sure) fails to mention is that Trump actually banned Epstein from his properties more than 15 years ago. Why? Because he was harassing one of his hostesses at Mara Lago. Had the ass physically thrown out.



It's one thing to pal around with Epstein the way Clinton did (27 trips on the Lolita Express, visited Pedophile Island) and quite another to simply know of someone.
So Trump just "knows" someone.
 
Old 08-11-2019, 11:48 AM
 
6,485 posts, read 3,507,635 times
Reputation: 3658
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter_Sucks View Post
My head doesn’t pal around with pedophiles and sex traffickers.
That you are aware of.
 
Old 08-11-2019, 11:49 AM
 
6,525 posts, read 6,801,210 times
Reputation: 6105
Quote:
Originally Posted by StillwaterTownie View Post
It's important to try to understand that Trump supporters don't care if he associated with any sex criminals, or they think it's just all out fake news. I cared and never voted for Trump, or Clinton in 2016.
How do you know you aren’t associated with a sex criminal? Did they know they were pedos? We’re they convicted pedos when they hung out with them?
 
Old 08-11-2019, 11:56 AM
 
Location: Stillwater, Oklahoma
15,911 posts, read 13,663,699 times
Reputation: 4826
Quote:
Originally Posted by VLWH View Post
How do you know you aren’t associated with a sex criminal? Did they know they were pedos? We’re they convicted pedos when they hung out with them?
But Trump is associated with as many as 25 women who accused him of sexual harassment. That should weigh even more heavily upon him. I couldn't see how a president associated with such a great deal of negative controversy could be a good president on that account as well.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top