Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-11-2019, 08:05 PM

6,137 posts, read 3,864,079 times

Advertisements

Looks like the grand-kids of the Chicago welfare queens that President Reagan reminded us of are causing tremendous amounts of violence with weekly mass-shootings and dozens of people shot each weekend on average in the summer.

I know the rate is actually much lower in Chicago than many other very liberal, very corrupt Democratic cities like Baltimore, Philadelphia, Jackson, Birmingham, St. Louis, Detroit and Kansas City.

Total moral-breakdown in many big, liberal cities from decades and decades of liberals bribing poor women to have as many children as they can to get huge welfare checks and a bonanza of cash and prices.

Most liberals are running third-world war-zones and refuse to accept it and instead just go on worthless tirades against the President Trump.

Oddly, Chicago actually has a much lower rate of violence each year than many other Democratic cities.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...olled-chicago/

https://www.nbcchicago.com/news/loca...533388211.html
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-11-2019, 08:06 PM

13,900 posts, read 9,771,097 times
Urban and suburban areas produce most of the country’s gdp. Someone has to keep rural America afloat.

Old 08-11-2019, 08:08 PM

7,934 posts, read 8,591,973 times
What colah were they!

Old 08-11-2019, 08:15 PM

6,835 posts, read 2,400,677 times
Look, I get that there are a lot of gangs in Chicago but what else factors in the city's frequency for shootings? Out of all the major U.S. cities, Chicago is the one I see in threads or headlines most often concerning shootings.

Old 08-11-2019, 08:16 PM

4,195 posts, read 1,600,665 times
i KNOW regional gun laws are ineffective...and i suspect many other people are aware of the Great highway system the US has...but keep posting as democratic examples...instead of maybe democrats hamstrung by republican areas huh?

Old 08-11-2019, 08:27 PM

27,307 posts, read 16,222,978 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanAdventurer View Post
What colah were they!
Hood rats are hood rats whatever the colour.

Old 08-11-2019, 08:49 PM

7,934 posts, read 8,591,973 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-310 View Post
Hood rats are hood rats whatever the colour.
I get that but the mainstream media is always playing coy on that one and it cracks me up, you know, like they forgot to ask or something, unless of course it was a white guy or a cop shooting a black person. Then they miraculously get all the details right.

Old 08-11-2019, 08:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanAdventurer View Post
I get that but the mainstream media is always playing coy on that one and it cracks me up, you know, like they forgot to ask or something, unless of course it was a white guy or a cop shooting a black person. Then they miraculously get all the details right.
It’s usually black on black shooting or black/Hispanic shooting. Dumbasses fighting over a bit of gutter.

Old 08-11-2019, 09:04 PM

28,122 posts, read 12,597,947 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-310 View Post
It’s usually black on black shooting or black/Hispanic shooting. Dumbasses fighting over a bit of gutter.
Uh, they are fighting over drug dealing territory most of the time!

If Chicago is anything like my area, dealers know where the most profitable locations are, that see the most 'traffic'.

One such area here is a shopping center with a HUGE parking lot, right off the expressway and right across the bridge from Cincinnati Metro area, buyers swing by here in the morning, on the way to work, to score, and then on the way home again, they keep dealers pretty busy here nearly every day of the week!

Old 08-11-2019, 09:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
Uh, they are fighting over drug dealing territory most of the time!

If Chicago is anything like my area, dealers know where the most profitable locations are, that see the most 'traffic'.

One such area here is a shopping center with a HUGE parking lot, right off the expressway and right across the bridge from Cincinnati Metro area, buyers swing by here in the morning, on the way to work, to score, and then on the way home again, they keep dealers pretty busy here nearly every day of the week!
Like I said, fighting over a piece of gutter.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies