U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-18-2019, 04:04 PM

34,606 posts, read 18,801,319 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TBMorgan View Post
Forgot to mention the great health care program he promised. He's got a year to get it done before he's one and done and history will show how bad of a President he was......

I waited 8 years for all Americans to be covered by insurance? I mean, that's what obama stated....yea yea yea, I know he is not president now, got it....not all promises are kept, they cannot be.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-18-2019, 04:38 PM

1,733 posts, read 382,025 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
I waited 8 years for all Americans to be covered by insurance? I mean, that's what obama stated....yea yea yea, I know he is not president now, got it....not all promises are kept, they cannot be.
GOP has had nearly a decade to put together a program -all those years they obstructed Pres OBAMA they could have been working on a program to implement on day 1 after Trump's inauguration. Nothing....Trump has been in office nearly 3 yrs, nothing. He said Repeal Replace with Something Better. Nothing.

Old 08-18-2019, 04:56 PM

46,445 posts, read 18,377,709 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RMESMH View Post
Isn't Reed correct though ?

Isn't it true that you see things pretty much as 'Us vs. Them' ?
I only spoke of mutterings of one person. So no, not correct. Trump and Trump supporters love all Americans. We don't divide them up as Baskets of Deplorables, Super Predators, Taco Bell People, Basement dwellers, Liberals, Conservatives, Whity is racist, etc etc etc. That's the Domain of the Democrat. Their platform is the one based on victimization and you can't have that without victims.

The OP speaks for itself on this account.

Right?

Old 08-18-2019, 04:56 PM

15,017 posts, read 9,262,954 times
Quote:
Even though his healthcare system didnít work for everyone it did help a LOT of people and it
still helps those same people today. Which is one reason why Trump hasnít touched it. Sure it needed some fine turning but at least he tried.

Old 08-18-2019, 05:00 PM

46,445 posts, read 18,377,709 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by reed067 View Post
Even though his healthcare system didnít work for everyone it did help a LOT of people and it
still helps those same people today. Which is one reason why Trump hasnít touched it. Sure it needed some fine turning but at least he tried.
Wrong again. Trump got rid of the individual mandate. And you know very well he tried to repeal Obamacare and got rejected by the War Monger John McCain. So at least be honest.

Old 08-18-2019, 05:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post

Wrong again. Trump got rid of the individual mandate. And you know very well he tried to repeal Obamacare and got rejected by the War Monger John McCain. So at least be honest.
And?
Yes and I’ve given him credit for that more then once. Other then that he had no plan to replace it.

Trump told everyone that he had repealed Obamacare when in fact that was a lie. Trump realized his folly in trying to repeal something he had nothing to replace it with.

Let’s not get into whose wrong. Again.

Old 08-18-2019, 05:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TBMorgan View Post
GOP has had nearly a decade to put together a program -all those years they obstructed Pres OBAMA they could have been working on a program to implement on day 1 after Trump's inauguration. Nothing....Trump has been in office nearly 3 yrs, nothing. He said Repeal Replace with Something Better. Nothing.

Obama owned the house and the senate....

Now what is your excuse?

Old 08-18-2019, 05:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by reed067 View Post

I don't care, you are holding trump to his exact words....why can we not hold obama to his exact words?

Why are all Americans not covered by insurance?

Old 08-18-2019, 05:49 PM

2,924 posts, read 1,686,192 times
"God" is not the Lord's name so it's a stupid complaint. It's just a title. The reason Christians say, "God," is to avoid using his name in vain. God's name is Yahweh.

Old 08-18-2019, 09:42 PM

Quote:

I don't care, you are holding trump to his exact words....why can we not hold obama to his exact words?

Why are all Americans not covered by insurance?
Who says you can’t hold Obama to his word? By doing so your side stepping what Trump is and has been doing since he’s been in office. Sadly your posts reflect that you don’t care.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
I only spoke of mutterings of one person. So no, not correct. Trump and Trump supporters love all Americans. We don't divide them up as Baskets of Deplorables, Super Predators, Taco Bell People, Basement dwellers, Liberals, Conservatives, Whity is racist, etc etc etc. That's the Domain of the Democrat. Their platform is the one based on victimization and you can't have that without victims.

The OP speaks for itself on this account.

Right?

The amount of name calling on here from Trump supporters is ridiculous truly ridiculous. How can you claim as a Trump supporter that you love all Americans? All anyone has to do is look up your past post to see your not being truthful. And you’ve been called out on it numerous times. You are worship Trump like he’s a God, he can do no wrong in your eyes or ears apparently.
99.9% of the time someone brings up Trump you I’ll deflect on to what Obama did or what Hillary did, and Hillary was never a president. If you spent half the energy that you do worshiping Trump and the conservative party and put that energy towards this country, this would be a better place same goes for the liberals.

Last edited by reed067; 08-18-2019 at 10:36 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or