Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-18-2019, 05:45 PM

46,267 posts, read 27,085,436 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by reed067 View Post
Even though his healthcare system didn’t work for everyone it did help a LOT of people and it
still helps those same people today. Which is one reason why Trump hasn’t touched it. Sure it needed some fine turning but at least he tried.

I don't care, you are holding trump to his exact words....why can we not hold obama to his exact words?

Why are all Americans not covered by insurance?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-18-2019, 05:49 PM

3,304 posts, read 2,171,930 times
"God" is not the Lord's name so it's a stupid complaint. It's just a title. The reason Christians say, "God," is to avoid using his name in vain. God's name is Yahweh.

Old 08-18-2019, 09:42 PM

17,717 posts, read 13,529,645 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post

I don't care, you are holding trump to his exact words....why can we not hold obama to his exact words?

Why are all Americans not covered by insurance?
Who says you can’t hold Obama to his word? By doing so your side stepping what Trump is and has been doing since he’s been in office. Sadly your posts reflect that you don’t care.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
I only spoke of mutterings of one person. So no, not correct. Trump and Trump supporters love all Americans. We don't divide them up as Baskets of Deplorables, Super Predators, Taco Bell People, Basement dwellers, Liberals, Conservatives, Whity is racist, etc etc etc. That's the Domain of the Democrat. Their platform is the one based on victimization and you can't have that without victims.

The OP speaks for itself on this account.

Right?

The amount of name calling on here from Trump supporters is ridiculous truly ridiculous. How can you claim as a Trump supporter that you love all Americans? All anyone has to do is look up your past post to see your not being truthful. And you’ve been called out on it numerous times. You are worship Trump like he’s a God, he can do no wrong in your eyes or ears apparently.
99.9% of the time someone brings up Trump you I’ll deflect on to what Obama did or what Hillary did, and Hillary was never a president. If you spent half the energy that you do worshiping Trump and the conservative party and put that energy towards this country, this would be a better place same goes for the liberals.

Last edited by reed067; 08-18-2019 at 10:36 PM..

Old 08-19-2019, 02:26 AM

8,924 posts, read 5,624,543 times
Trump is a Teflon man. No matter what he says or does his stupid followers are there beside him. We’ve never had such a bad joke as President. This country can’t survive 4 more years of him.

Old 08-19-2019, 02:58 AM

1,893 posts, read 1,009,513 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tominftl View Post
Trump is a Teflon man. No matter what he says or does his stupid followers are there beside him. We’ve never had such a bad joke as President. This country can’t survive 4 more years of him.
The reason why has got to be the media - that the media is so poorly thought-of/mistrusted by the general public that Trump probably has higher favorabilities thanthe media if you were to take a poll. The media has become a large monster: internet sites, bloggers, cable TV, newsprint ---24/7/365 and news commentary/opinion has become mixed with actually legitimate reporting - that overall the trust is no longer what it used to be. Just a theory I came up with between my first and second cup of coffee.....

Old 08-19-2019, 06:51 AM

46,267 posts, read 27,085,436 times
Quote:
Who says you can’t hold Obama to his word? By doing so your side stepping what Trump is and has been doing since he’s been in office. Sadly your posts reflect that you don’t care.

No, I do care....just showing the pure hypocrisy of some....and I've called out trump and called him a liar...ohhh, and I also agreed with obama on a few things.....how bout you?

And again, what you think is right, is not right to others....sad you cannot figure that out, but hey....you're following right along with the leftist mantra...you don't like what I say, well you're blah blah blah...bigot, homophobe, just add any other leftist hate words....

Oh, and I know, you're not a leftist....

Old 08-19-2019, 07:02 AM

17,717 posts, read 13,529,645 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
No, I do care....just showing the pure hypocrisy of some....and I've called out trump and called him a liar...ohhh, and I also agreed with obama on a few things.....how bout you?

And again, what you think is right, is not right to others....sad you cannot figure that out, but hey....you're following right along with the leftist mantra...you don't like what I say, well you're blah blah blah...bigot, homophobe, just add any other leftist hate words....

Oh, and I know, you're not a leftist....
So what your really saying is there are ONLY two parties so I have to be a liberal. Bigot? Homophobe? Nothing like that’s come out of my mouth...posts.

Sadly you see two parties and nothing else. What’s the point in calling Obama/Hillary out? I mean really, As you like to say Trump is president so if anything goes South it fall on HIS watch. Not on Obama or Hillary. Unless they are the topic of Conversation I see no reason to bring them up. But you and the Conservatives use them to deflect attention from Trump.

Last edited by reed067; 08-19-2019 at 07:45 AM..

Old 08-19-2019, 12:33 PM

1,893 posts, read 1,009,513 times
Quote:
So what your really saying is there are ONLY two parties so I have to be a liberal. Bigot? Homophobe? Nothing like that’s come out of my mouth...posts.
this is a common mistake here on this board and in regular life - I have relatives who think that I'm a DEM because I'm not a Trump loyalist - and the kicker, too is they think they're Conservative, even though Trump breaks a lot of the Conservative beliefs (fiscal responsibility for example).

Old 08-19-2019, 04:11 PM

4,049 posts, read 2,740,988 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TBMorgan View Post
this is a common mistake here on this board and in regular life - I have relatives who think that I'm a DEM because I'm not a Trump loyalist - and the kicker, too is they think they're Conservative, even though Trump breaks a lot of the Conservative beliefs (fiscal responsibility for example).
Ditto.

Old 08-19-2019, 05:17 PM

6,735 posts, read 4,416,367 times
Quote:

The amount of name calling on here from Trump supporters is ridiculous truly ridiculous. How can you claim as a Trump supporter that you love all Americans? All anyone has to do is look up your past post to see your not being truthful. And you’ve been called out on it numerous times. You are worship Trump like he’s a God, he can do no wrong in your eyes or ears apparently.
99.9% of the time someone brings up Trump you I’ll deflect on to what Obama did or what Hillary did, and Hillary was never a president. If you spent half the energy that you do worshiping Trump and the conservative party and put that energy towards this country, this would be a better place same goes for the liberals.

There does come a time when you have to stop making excuses for some one, and see them for what they really are. I also thought it might of been a good idea to have a president with no political experience. Not when you have to wing it as you go along.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies