U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Today, 09:51 AM

5,327 posts, read 4,074,718 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
Who knows what kind of laws that entails to get access in that country.
Quote:
US Virgin Island

US as in United States. It's one of our territories!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Today, 09:55 AM

19,756 posts, read 12,431,440 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
... conducts a raid on Epstein Island. Seriously?? They couldn't have done this before?

Beware... UK Daily Mail link... since I am aware of how some of you "love" the UK Daily Mail... If I find another link - I will post it.

A dozen FBI agents raid Jeffrey Epstein's 'Pedophile Island', pulling up to his Caribbean getaway in speedboats and roaming the grounds in golf carts, two days after pervert billionaire's suicide

FBI agents were seen raiding Jeffrey Epstein's private US Virgin Island, which has been dubbed 'Pedophile Island', as the sex trafficking probe around the now deceased billionaire intensifies, as exclusive DailyMailTV footage shows the search being carried out.

A large group of FBI officers were seen disembarking speedboats at the pier of Little St James on Monday morning and driving around on golf carts after the 66-year-old was found dead by suicide in his New York jail cell early on Saturday morning.

An onlooker, who asked to remain anonymous and shot the footage, told DailyMailTV: 'I'm on a boat charter with guests. We are the only guests out here at the moment.

'We were enjoying lunch when we saw over a dozen people getting off their speedboats and landing on the island.

'When we looked harder, we could see the FBI logo on the backs of their shirts.

'It didn't take long for us to realize they must be conducting a raid on Epstein's house.'

-------------

MSDNC: FBI agents raid Jeffrey Epsteinís private Caribbean Island

Wash Examiner: Federal investigators raid Epsteinís 'Pedophile Island'

Great- after all the evidence has been removed.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or