U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-13-2019, 08:47 PM

11,753 posts, read 2,908,837 times

Advertisements

Seems to me that Barr is investigating Uranium One and the Clinton Foundation. I think that is what Huber was doing in Utah. Of course, it's hard to keep all of these Clinton scandals straight.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-13-2019, 08:50 PM

7,453 posts, read 2,700,871 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
Seems to me that Barr is investigating Uranium One and the Clinton Foundation. I think that is what Huber was doing in Utah. Of course, it's hard to keep all of these Clinton scandals straight.
Great! Barr is on it. That is sure to go nowhere

Old 08-14-2019, 08:48 AM

9,831 posts, read 2,415,939 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
Hard to keep straight because all of the hoaxers and imagineers can't keep their fabrications and exaggerations straight. They need to coordinate their stories better.

Blowing a lot of smoke here, standard operating practice.

Barr is a political animal, he is definitely a 'unitary executive' kind of guy, believing the president can do no wrong (as long as he proclaims himself a Republican). <<< Pretzel logic.

Barr looks like he knows how the game is being played, and he plays it: first throwing up doubts ... red meat for the faithful, then when he finds nothing, he doesn't admit he finds nothing. The goal was in generating the doubt and the fear and the anger, not any form of Truth.

We have seen this kind of hoaxing scam played out with Kobach too. They sow the seeds of suspicion and anxiety, that's all they really want to do, but when pressed have no evidence to back up their claims. This is Trumpianism, also played by some people posting here.

Old 08-14-2019, 09:10 AM

5,530 posts, read 5,164,035 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesychios View Post
Jeff Epstein's connection ...

Give it up. The people know that U 1 thing was all a hoax, I wonder why you don't ?
Post the results from the latest Campbell testimony, including any and all of the evidence that he had turned over, to back up your "hoax" claim.

Quote:
but when pressed have no evidence to back up their claims.
lol

Old 08-14-2019, 09:18 AM

10,223 posts, read 8,190,891 times
Or simple version, the missing computer has the client pervert list and pics of said same people in the human trafficing. Said computer is likely already shredded, burned, and scattered in 10000 different places.

The ubermensch involved can pay for a very thorough clean up. I doubt the delay in getting said items is a coincidence. They will sacrifice a few of the lower peons, but the majority will go on and likely already have an alternate source or three of underage girls.

Old 08-14-2019, 09:55 AM

4,642 posts, read 2,185,104 times
Quote:
We have seen this kind of hoaxing scam played out with Kobach too. They sow the seeds of suspicion and anxiety, that's all they really want to do, but when pressed have no evidence to back up their claims. This is Trumpianism, also played by some people posting here.
Yep. You said it.

". . . sow the seeds of suspicion and anxiety, that's all they really want to do, but when pressed have no evidence to back up their claims."

Like the voter fraud claims.

Alex Jones tweeted the following right after the November 2016 election:
"Three million votes in U.S. presidential election were cast by illegal aliens, according to Greg Phillips of the VoteFraud.org organization."

Which was in reference to two (since-deleted) tweets from Gregg Phillips, a generally shady character with no academic credentials in data analysis or research of any kind. Phillips claimed that his organization, "Vote Stand," verified that the number of ballots cast by illegal immigrants "exceeds three million."

In January 2017, Trump retweeted the lie--"Look forward to seeing final results from VoteStand. Gregg Phillips and crew say at least 3,000,000 votes were illegal. We must do better!"

That report from Vote Stand never came. Since making that claim, Phillips has not released any evidence to support it.

https://theglobepost.com/2018/11/05/...d-suppression/

The video of Gregg Phillips being interviewed by CNN is priceless. I pray for a follow-up.

Old 08-14-2019, 12:45 PM

271 posts, read 33,053 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AguaDulce View Post

The video of Gregg Phillips being interviewed by CNN is priceless. I pray for a follow-up.

except that CNN is a known producer of fake news.

Old 08-14-2019, 12:51 PM

28,836 posts, read 15,635,569 times
Quote:
Jeff Epstein's connection ...

Give it up. The people know that U 1 thing was all a hoax, I wonder why you don't ?
NY Times even posted about it...

Cash Flowed to Clinton Foundation Amid Russian Uranium Deal

As the Russians gradually assumed control of Uranium One in three separate transactions from 2009 to 2013, Canadian records show, a flow of cash made its way to the Clinton Foundation. Uranium One’s chairman used his family foundation to make four donations totaling $2.35 million. Those contributions were not publicly disclosed by the Clintons, despite an agreement Mrs. Clinton had struck with the Obama White House to publicly identify all donors. Other people with ties to the company made donations as well.

And shortly after the Russians announced their intention to acquire a majority stake in Uranium One, Mr. Clinton received $500,000 for a Moscow speech from a Russian investment bank with links to the Kremlin that was promoting Uranium One stock.

The New York Times’s examination of the Uranium One deal is based on dozens of interviews, as well as a review of public records and securities filings in Canada, Russia and the United States.

Old 08-14-2019, 02:34 PM

4,642 posts, read 2,185,104 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tipsyguam View Post
except that CNN is a known producer of fake news.
Doesn't matter. They grilled this guy regarding his evidence. The evidence never came.

Old Today, 01:26 PM

11,753 posts, read 2,908,837 times
Nice to see Stalwarts still defending their Queen. Bless their hearts.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or