U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old Yesterday, 01:24 PM

5,466 posts, read 1,116,058 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AFP View Post
Looks like a total set up. The punk had it coming some of you are confused this is what a real alpha male looks like, not Trump like some of you think.
Fredo acted as though he was overdue his meds. He threatened to f'ing throw someone down the stairs and ruin them in front of his kids. He needs psychiatric evaluation.
Actually, it couldn't have happened to a more deserving clown other than maybe buffoon Madcow or the twit couple mika and what's his name.
Quick reply to this message

Old Yesterday, 01:34 PM

5,387 posts, read 3,097,369 times
I can think of worse things to call him.

Old Yesterday, 01:50 PM

3,378 posts, read 1,749,166 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by prospectheightsresident View Post
Close enough. For someone who believes that "Fredo" is the N-word for Italians, I question why he even used the word?

And then there is this gem:

Cuomo doesn't react when Anna Navarro refers to Donanld Trump Jr. as "Fredo" on his own show.
Yes he has no problem with Anna Navarro belittling Trump Jr. However when it is done to him he has a conniption! He showed just how thinned skinned he is. He acted like every NY guido tough guy that I ran into in NY. His true self came out on that video!!

Old Yesterday, 01:57 PM

46,190 posts, read 18,291,295 times
It gets better & better. This idiot has even called himself this name in the past.

Chris Cuomo Once Referred to Himself as Fredo on NY City Radio Show

Old Yesterday, 02:05 PM

Fredo makes a move and passes Don Lemon as the dumbest man on TV.

Both on CNN

Old Yesterday, 02:06 PM

34,783 posts, read 33,857,383 times
Would he have felt better if he was called Shemp or Curly?

He had an out. He was in a bar. He could have said he was drunk. But, Fredo in The Godfather wouldn't have thought of that, either. Now he has a permanent nickname.

The real question is whether Jim Acosta is jealous of the attention Cuomo is getting.

Old Yesterday, 02:09 PM
Status: "Proud American, Always and Forever" (set 10 days ago)

12,241 posts, read 6,453,936 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraC View Post
Would he have felt better if he was called Shemp or Curly?

He had an out. He was in a bar. He could have said he was drunk. But, Fredo in The Godfather wouldn't have thought of that, either. Now he has a permanent nickname.

The real question is whether Jim Acosta is jealous of the attention Cuomo is getting.
That's the thing. Now he is caught in a lie, which means CNN is caught defending a liar. But I guess nothing else is new.

Its laughable that he will lie about "Fredo" being a racist/ethnic slur, but had no problem using the word himself and had no problem when Anna Navarro used the term to refer to Don. Jr. on Chris' own show on CNN!

Last edited by prospectheightsresident; Yesterday at 02:32 PM..

Old Yesterday, 02:10 PM

It makes me wonder how long AT&T is going to let the clown show called CNN continue, now that they own it.

Old Yesterday, 02:15 PM

4,640 posts, read 2,178,478 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
It gets better & better. This idiot has even called himself this name in the past.

Chris Cuomo Once Referred to Himself as Fredo on NY City Radio Show

Quote: "What am I, chopped liver?"

Did I just refer to myself as chopped liver?

Old Yesterday, 02:16 PM

1,737 posts, read 867,707 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by prospectheightsresident View Post

Whoops. Looks like Chris Cuomo was perfectly fine with Anna Navarro referring to Don Jr. as "Fredo" on his show.

This man and CNN are damn disgraces and liars.
And they wonder why the ratings have plummeted. I can't believe they fooled me for as long as they did, but 2016 opened me up to a lot of the cable news networks. People will still trust them even after this blatant example of hypocrisy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies