U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old Yesterday, 07:56 PM

2,326 posts, read 747,777 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister 7 View Post
Just for the record,

The Hallmark Channel has more viewers primetime than CNN.

He so smugly says "I work for CNN" as if that's something to be proud of.

CNN is like North Korea news.
In fairness, some of those movies on the Hallmark Channel aren't bad.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Yesterday, 07:56 PM

8,114 posts, read 4,145,460 times
The guy probably got the Fredo nickname from Rush Limbaugh. Rush has consistently called him Fredo for a number of years.

Old Yesterday, 07:58 PM

11,707 posts, read 2,893,442 times
Did Chris Cuomo ever go to Pedo Island with Epstein? That might explain his being on edge.

Old Yesterday, 07:59 PM

8,114 posts, read 4,145,460 times
Cuomo gets on tv every night and accuses Trump of being a racist and colluding with Russia but then gets mad if somebody calls him Fredo. lol

Old Yesterday, 08:05 PM

1,803 posts, read 358,086 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClemVegas View Post
Cuomo gets on tv every night and accuses Trump of being a racist and colluding with Russia but then gets mad if somebody calls him Fredo. lol
Yup.

I often wonder if the liberals on C-D would dare call anyone a racist to his or her face. I doubt it. Cuomo does it daily like many of our liberal friends and then he's surprised people take offense to it. He's lucky he hasn't had his ass beaten in public.

Old Yesterday, 08:19 PM

9,055 posts, read 2,572,288 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RowingFiend View Post
Yup.

I often wonder if the liberals on C-D would dare call anyone a racist to his or her face. I doubt it. Cuomo does it daily like many of our liberal friends and then he's surprised people take offense to it. He's lucky he hasn't had his ass beaten in public.
He was definitely begging for a beating that is for sure. All while hiding behind his bodyguards. What a hero.

Old Yesterday, 08:23 PM

1,803 posts, read 358,086 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by boneyard1962 View Post
He was definitely begging for a beating that is for sure.
There are few things that get me irate, I am pretty much a very easy-going guy. But the kneejerk racist accusation is one of the worst things you can accuse someone of. I've almost had it out with more than one person who has said or suggested that I'm a racist. Fortunately they have always come to their senses and retracted it before it gets ugly and results in serious bodily injury to them.

Old Yesterday, 08:25 PM

1,323 posts, read 617,505 times
Quote:
He was definitely begging for a beating that is for sure. All while hiding behind his bodyguards. What a hero.
And he took the stupidest "example" ever and made it into a racial issue.

Typical Democrat.

Fredo means dumb. As in weak; not Michael or Sonny.

His show's ratings just confirm that.

Old Yesterday, 08:34 PM

9,055 posts, read 2,572,288 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RowingFiend View Post
There are few things that get me irate, I am pretty much a very easy-going guy. But the kneejerk racist accusation is one of the worst things you can accuse someone of. I've almost had it out with more than one person who has said or suggested that I'm a racist. Fortunately they have always come to their senses and retracted it before it gets ugly and results in serious bodily injury to them.
I know what you mean. I had an Obama supporter accuse me of being a racist because I wouldn't let them put a Vote Obama sign in my yard. Forget the fact that my family is made up of 3 races including black. The fact that there were no vote anybody signs ever on my property didn't matter. All that mattered was that I said no, it could only be for 1 reason.

It couldn't be that maybe I just don't like garbage like campaign signs on my property. I don't like the hassle of having mow around them or the extra weed whacking. It couldn't be that simple.

Old Yesterday, 08:39 PM

1,323 posts, read 617,505 times
Quote:
I know what you mean. I had an Obama supporter accuse me of being a racist because I wouldn't let them put a Vote Obama sign in my yard. Forget the fact that my family is made up of 3 races including black. The fact that there were no vote anybody signs ever on my property didn't matter. All that mattered was that I said no, it could only be for 1 reason.

It couldn't be that maybe I just don't like garbage like campaign signs on my property. I don't like the hassle of having mow around them or the extra weed whacking. It couldn't be that simple.
My god please tell me you're not serious.....

I live on a corner lot and I'm always fighting with realtors to stop putting their signs on my property (or just throwing them out)...and I thought that was an annoyance.

That person is a loon in the first place, feeling entitled to put something on someone else's property.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies