U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old Yesterday, 08:42 PM

1,803 posts, read 358,086 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by boneyard1962 View Post
I know what you mean. I had an Obama supporter accuse me of being a racist because I wouldn't let them put a Vote Obama sign in my yard. Forget the fact that my family is made up of 3 races including black. The fact that there were no vote anybody signs ever on my property didn't matter. All that mattered was that I said no, it could only be for 1 reason.

It couldn't be that maybe I just don't like garbage like campaign signs on my property. I don't like the hassle of having mow around them or the extra weed whacking. It couldn't be that simple.
The good news is that the "racist" accusers don't discriminate. On one of the neighborhood Facebook pages here in Baltimore, a friend of mine posted about a guy who was walking around the bars selling two puppies for $750.

The guy saw the post, got upset, and posted in the group that my friend was a racist. She's a social worker and one of the biggest liberals I know. In favor of UBI, decriminalizing all drug offenses, you name it. Yet she was still a racist for calling him out on running a puppy mill.

So, it doesn't matter what your politics are. You're still liable to be called a racist for anything, even common sense.
Quick reply to this message

Old Yesterday, 09:00 PM

35,730 posts, read 32,470,899 times
Come at me bro LOL

Old Yesterday, 10:20 PM

27,600 posts, read 15,949,547 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RMESMH View Post
Nah.

If Trump could stay this level headed on Twitter all the time, it would prevent a lot of facepalming by his advisors.
Yeah not happening soon. Trump is a hypocrite on this issue and we all know it. Look at Trump's responses at people who criticize him and the tweets he sends out and more damningly what he says at rallies. Trump needs to listen to the old proverb "He who lives in glass house, does not throw stone." Regardless of if Cuomo was in the wrong, Trump is no better and we all know it. Even Trump supporters know it.

Old Yesterday, 10:30 PM

12,339 posts, read 3,341,331 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
:d:d:d:d:d:d:d

That is hilarious.

I didn't vote for Trump nor Hillary, and I'm not a Democrat nor a Republican, but I think Fredo is borderline insufferable.

For the time being, that is my new desktop background on my Mac.

The previous desktop background was the album cover for Candy Dulfer's album Together.

Old Yesterday, 10:32 PM

67,122 posts, read 34,158,744 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by retiredcop111 View Post
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...dU3idmOhI7vSPE This is great! Now it will be the new nickname for him forever!!! Chris "Fredo" Cuomo!!!Fredo apparently has some temper!!
It is now his name.... Bet on it.

Old Yesterday, 10:45 PM
Status: "Hey I thought this was the train to Margaritaville?" (set 24 days ago)

11,935 posts, read 15,606,327 times
Thatís alright. Trump is called the Fat Bastard for a reason. He is quite, umm, portulant and very well may represent the majority of his supporters.

Maybe with suspenders. Or something.

I kinda donít want that image in my head....

Old Yesterday, 10:47 PM

13,809 posts, read 7,523,960 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Threerun View Post
Thatís alright. Trump is called the Fat Bastard for a reason. He is quite, umm, portulant and very well may represent the majority of his supporters.

Maybe with suspenders. Or something.

I kinda donít want that image in my head....
The thread is about Cuomo. Try to focus.

Old Yesterday, 10:49 PM

1,803 posts, read 358,086 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowne View Post
The TDS is difficult to control, give her a break.

Old Yesterday, 10:52 PM
Status: "Hey I thought this was the train to Margaritaville?" (set 24 days ago)

11,935 posts, read 15,606,327 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowne View Post
Since name and shame calling is the Toddler in Chiefs stock and trade- why do you care?

A little fanny hurt your leader is a tub-o-lard?

Lol.

Old Yesterday, 10:54 PM

1,472 posts, read 435,328 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by retiredcop111 View Post
It will never leave him now. We have found his weakness lol! FREDO!!!!!!

Another Trump nickname sticks again! Lol. Yes it will never leave him. .
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies