U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Yesterday, 07:48 AM

12,341 posts, read 3,341,331 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
I don't think that folks are being sensitive -- I think the intent of this thread -- and OP correct me if I'm wrong -- is the President himself being this ridiculous.
I donít know if the OP has corrected you yet, but I doubt that is the intent of the OP. The OP is a Trump supporter.

Quote:
We haven't heard Pelosi call Mitch McConnell -- Moscow Mitch - it is something that online pundits, etc...have been saying.

To have the PResident of the USA endorse this kind of pettiness is concerning to me.

He's the PRESIDENT - -not some social media hype guy.
I disagree. Iím regularly one of the first people on this board arguing against people who try to defend unpresidential things that Trump does, but I donít think this fits into the unpresidential category. I imagine that you like Cuomo, and anyone who likes him might think Trumpís Tweet was petty. If all of his Tweets were like this one, or more measured, I think the criticism of his Tweets would nosedive. Like you, Iím not a Trump supporter, but Iím also not a Hillary supporter/voter, nor a Democrat, nor a Republican, and I also donít like Cuomo. I donít think Trump will keep up being more measured. I think heíll go back to eye rolling Twitter rants sooner rather than later.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Yesterday, 07:52 AM

314 posts, read 51,460 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by prospectheightsresident View Post
I will say that Fredo certainly is an insult. But its certainly not racist. For one, Italian isn't a race, so it can't be racist. But it does stereotypes Italians (a nationality and ethnicity) based on a movie, which isn't something that I smile upon. Still, Cuomo is bat**** crazy!
Fredo has roid rage.

Old Yesterday, 08:01 AM

23,699 posts, read 12,507,533 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
Now that's FUNNY. I don't care who ya are.

Not $34 funny, but funny.
Absolutely hilarious.

I think Cuomo is a character and this whole incident is funny -- on him for sure.

And yes this t-shirt -- hilarious.

But from our President...meh --- call me a snob...I want something a little more elevated -- lol.

Old Yesterday, 08:03 AM

4,193 posts, read 1,089,340 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
Absolutely hilarious.

I think Cuomo is a character and this whole incident is funny -- on him for sure.

And yes this t-shirt -- hilarious.

But from our President...meh --- call me a snob...I want something a little more elevated -- lol.
The previous two clowns prior to Trump degraded that once-proud job more than Trump ever could.

Old Yesterday, 08:04 AM

23,699 posts, read 12,507,533 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RMESMH View Post
I don’t know if the OP has corrected you yet, but I doubt that is the intent of the OP. The OP is a Trump supporter.

I disagree. I’m regularly one of the first people on this board arguing against people who try to defend unpresidential things that Trump does, but I don’t think this fits into the unpresidential category. I imagine that you like Cuomo, and anyone who likes him might think Trump’s Tweet was petty. If all of his Tweets were like this one, or more measured, I think the criticism of his Tweets would nosedive. Like you, I’m not a Trump supporter, but I’m also not a Hillary supporter/voter, nor a Democrat, nor a Republican, and I also don’t like Cuomo. I don’t think Trump will keep up being more measured. I think he’ll go back to eye rolling Twitter rants sooner rather than later.
I'm not a Trump supporter. Not loyal to Clinton either. ..

I think Cuomo was ridiculous. I think it is hilarious. I think some t-shirt factory place cashing in on this is a great idea.

I think that the President of the USA should have higher standards.

I think that 'unpresidential' is Trump to a tee......and I think it has brought the Presidency, the White House to whole new low standards.

Name calling is now what we all do when we get mad someone doesn't agree with us.

It's childish. I want the President to raise us up - -not lower the standards.

Old Yesterday, 08:10 AM

9,120 posts, read 8,052,122 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kavalier View Post
The previous two clowns prior to Trump degraded that once-proud job more than Trump ever could.

Maybe slow down on the orange Kool Aid, eh?

Old Yesterday, 08:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan View Post
Maybe slow down on the orange Kool Aid, eh?
Obama and Bush were probably the two worst presidents in American history.

There was nowhere to go but up.

Old Yesterday, 08:34 AM

8,268 posts, read 2,402,304 times
Cuomo comes across as white trash ...no surprise

Old Yesterday, 08:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeddy View Post
Cuomo comes across as white trash ...no surprise
Indeed. He is an Antifa-loving dirtbag.

Old Yesterday, 08:44 AM

10,068 posts, read 8,290,010 times
Chris, donít go fishing with someone who works for your brother.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies