U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-14-2019, 09:17 PM

13,814 posts, read 7,533,215 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by camaro69 View Post
Wait! He's out with his 9 year old daughter and drops the F bomb how many times and you think Fredo has nothing to apologize for?

Heís teaching his 9 year old daughter to respond to a possible dis with threats of physical violence. Great lesson. The little girl probably had no idea what Fredo meant. Most Italians donít, either.

CNN has no issue with calling people Fredo, as it has been used repeatedly on their shows. The problem is, the name is only for undesirables, not one of their own.

What a despicable lot.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-15-2019, 05:03 AM

37,713 posts, read 16,336,939 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
"If anyone feels differently, then THESE word are "in": fat, retarded, minority, illegal alien...." whitey, redneck, ******, cracker, reb, southerner, etc.
"whitey, redneck, ******, cracker, reb, southerner, etc"

Oh look, even one of the names whites are called was *d out.

Old 08-15-2019, 06:07 AM

52,346 posts, read 42,118,364 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan View Post
Well, I'm not endorsing the DNC shirt, either.

However, a political group, with no real governmental authority is still not the same thing as the sitting POTUS. Right? So, now we're at least comparing fruits, but still not apples to apples.
Trumps website has no real government authority either. You have someone running it and putting up items for sale and so forth.

Not that Trump doesn't say rude things all the time, he's not a classy guy.

Just pointing out that the DNC is making money selling a shirt that is just as bad and you can't just hand-wave that off as they represent the DNC and it has lots of members that it reflects upon.

You can't seriously be making an excuse that the DNC has no government authority so it's ok? Riiiight. And the RNC has no say in politics or the direction of this country directly so they're absolved lmfao.

P.S. Please note that I'm on Cuomo's side in this whole affair. Were you on the side of Trumps cabinet or other associates that got confronted over dinner by mini-mobs and forced out of restaurants or were you all giggles over those events?

Old 08-15-2019, 07:09 AM

9,152 posts, read 8,060,295 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
Trumps website has no real government authority either...

Read what you typed again, slowly, and I think you'll see the error in your "logic".

Quote:
...Just pointing out that the DNC is making money selling a shirt that is just as bad and you can't just hand-wave that off as they represent the DNC and it has lots of members that it reflects upon.

No, it's not "just as bad" and I can wave it off as less serious a faux pas than when the campaign website for the sitting President of the United States does it.

Quote:
You can't seriously be making an excuse that the DNC has no government authority so it's ok? Riiiight. And the RNC has no say in politics or the direction of this country directly so they're absolved lmfao.

Don't tire yourself out knocking down those straw men, Mathy. I didn't say it was "OK" for the DNC. I said it was different than the POTUS' official campaign website doing it, because, well..... it is.

Quote:
P.S. Please note that I'm on Cuomo's side in this whole affair. Were you on the side of Trumps cabinet or other associates that got confronted over dinner by mini-mobs and forced out of restaurants or were you all giggles over those events?

I'm not on Cuomo's side. He acted like an ******* and deserves whatever the repercussions are. He's human, I can understand the reaction, but you gotta pay the piper and be a big boy about it. No, I never advocated for or excused the "mini mobs" that confronted Trump cabinet members or others. Again, however, you reap what you sow.

Old 08-15-2019, 07:37 AM

19,586 posts, read 17,630,467 times
I'm surprised Chris Cuomo didn't flip out even worse when the guy told him to " Go home and get your shine box."

Old 08-15-2019, 07:40 AM

9,152 posts, read 8,060,295 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Tea View Post
I'm surprised Chris Cuomo didn't flip out even worse when the guy told him to " Go home and get your shine box."

Is that an insult for NY Italians?

Old 08-15-2019, 07:51 AM

27,611 posts, read 15,965,022 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kavalier View Post
I've never seen Trump lose it like that to someone and threaten to toss them down a flight of stairs.
So he didn't tweet out that three Represntatuve should go back to their home country when they are nationally born Americans all because they ganged up on him? One is Puerto Rican (an American territory), another has no proof of not being American and the other was the daughter of migrants from Lebanon. But yeah he never threatened anyone. Stop drinking the Kool-Aid

Old 08-15-2019, 08:37 AM

9,615 posts, read 4,919,827 times
Quote:
The guy didn't confront, intimidate, harass, or threaten Cuomo, nor try to force him out of wherever they were. Cuomo acted like a crackpot because he doesn't like being referred to as the dumb, ineffective brother. He's lucky the guy didn't have him arrested for assault.

Old 08-15-2019, 09:26 AM

Quote:
Trumps website has no real government authority either. You have someone running it and putting up items for sale and so forth.

Not that Trump doesn't say rude things all the time, he's not a classy guy.

Just pointing out that the DNC is making money selling a shirt that is just as bad and you can't just hand-wave that off as they represent the DNC and it has lots of members that it reflects upon.

"Not that Trump doesn't say rude things all the time, he's not a classy guy."

He is the typical New Yorker. Did you hear what cuomo was saying and the language he was using?

Old 08-15-2019, 09:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkpunk View Post
So he didn't tweet out that three Represntatuve should go back to their home country when they are nationally born Americans all because they ganged up on him? One is Puerto Rican (an American territory), another has no proof of not being American and the other was the daughter of migrants from Lebanon. But yeah he never threatened anyone. Stop drinking the Kool-Aid
"So he didn't tweet out that three Represntatuve should go back to their home country", which the left ALWAYS leaves OUT the REST of his quote, "and COME BACK.....", which is why they have NO credibility.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies