U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-23-2019, 02:53 PM

24,009 posts, read 12,621,307 times

Advertisements

Saw both interviews...he did the rounds -- CNN and FOX

this guys has issues.......

He's a whacky person with grand stories.

As someone said -- Barr will deal with it.

If no indictments -- guess what kids -- grand story.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-23-2019, 03:35 PM

5,738 posts, read 1,446,706 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post

Lefties responses so predictable:

Guy is crazy.
Guy has no crediblity.
Blah, blah, blah.

Old 08-23-2019, 03:38 PM

4,677 posts, read 2,737,418 times
Yawn. Another right wing conspiracy. Facebook as shut most of these down so now they come to C-D to push their BS.

Old 08-23-2019, 03:43 PM

12,021 posts, read 2,974,849 times
Here is the full interview with more details than the body language one. My favorite line: "If you want to see the former director of the FBI crap his pants, mention Patrick Byrne."

Byrne was told to keep his mouth shut or Washington would grind him into dust. We can see that happening as predicted in all the mainstream media. He has singlehandedy made them liars with their Russia Collusion Delusion.

Shareblue Stalwarts predictably call him crazy as instructed.

I'm glad Byrne has given all his evidence to AG Barr in case he suddenly shoots himself in the back of the head twice and jumps off a bridge later.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgUjecJtcOY

Old 08-23-2019, 04:09 PM

12,021 posts, read 2,974,849 times
Didn't know anything about Byrne. His background is very impressive. Sounds like a liberal's wet dream

He attended Dartmouth College, Beijing Normal University, Cambridge University as a Marshall Scholar, and received his doctorate in philosophy from Stanford University.

He started Worldstock Fair Trade as a way to give back in a sustainable fashion to artisans in developing nations. He is a black belt in taekwondo and he has ridden a bicycle across the U.S. four times. He is also a linguist, skydiver, SCUBA diver and a three-time cancer survivor.

I find him very attractive

Old 08-23-2019, 04:10 PM

5,738 posts, read 1,446,706 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
Here is the full interview with more details than the body language one. My favorite line: "If you want to see the former director of the FBI crap his pants, mention Patrick Byrne."

Byrne was told to keep his mouth shut or Washington would grind him into dust. We can see that happening as predicted in all the mainstream media. He has singlehandedy made them liars with their Russia Collusion Delusion.

Shareblue Stalwarts predictably call him crazy as instructed.

I'm glad Byrne has given all his evidence to AG Barr in case he suddenly shoots himself in the back of the head twice and jumps off a bridge later.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgUjecJtcOY
I am betting suicided by Labor Day.

Old 08-23-2019, 05:45 PM

11,134 posts, read 5,165,765 times
I have no idea if this guy's story is true or not, but what I found interesting is that both Fox, and CNN said they have reason to believe he is telling the truth.

Old 08-23-2019, 06:05 PM

33,811 posts, read 14,244,171 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post

Sara Carter was on at 7PM claiming he was requested to meet with Butina by the FBI, other sources indicate that he stated that Trump jr met with Russian agents. Tune into Hannity tonight for the story of the century.

I got the same out of this as you, he has credibility problems and mental issues but in the meantime there is a conspiracy lurking there no matter which you pick.

Old 08-23-2019, 07:55 PM

11,134 posts, read 5,165,765 times
It's very interesting that both Comey and, McCabe made statements to CNN denying that the FBI instructed Byrne to engage in a romantic relationship with Butina, or that this operation was planned by people "at the top".

However, neither of them denied that the FBI used Byrne and, Butina to target presidential campaigns.

Why aren't Comey and, McCabe outright denying these claims?

This whole thing is getting weirder, and weirder by the day.

Comey, and McCabe?

https://twitter.com/MSH3RIDAN/status...27007475961859

Old 08-23-2019, 07:59 PM

1,759 posts, read 1,889,092 times
Late middle-aged guy finds himself enmeshed in skullduggery at The Highest Levels, AND with a sexy Russian spy to boot?

Put the crack pipe down, soldier.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or