U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Today, 09:49 AM

25,184 posts, read 9,820,552 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank DeForrest View Post
Now wouldn't it really be something if we could get the lions, tigers and bears to follow?
We must explain the concept of the Social Contract and Leviathan to the lions, tigers, and bears. I'm sure they'll understand it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Today, 09:57 AM

5,014 posts, read 987,382 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenPineTree View Post
I wouldn't be surprised if somewhere within 50-100 years, many countries have laws against killing animals for meat. It's a logical step in this secular humanism, but it's a hard step to take.
By that time, maybe most of the planet will have become vegan! Many tree-hungers would like that!

Old Today, 09:57 AM

1,099 posts, read 237,504 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGoodTheBadTheUgly View Post
Hey Global Warming moonbats, I think God knows more about the climate than you do!

Genesis 9:3 “Every creature that lives shall be yours to eat.”

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/university...114859056.html

Wasn't this immediately after the great flood? I wonder what Noah ate once the ship came to ground? They're not with us any more, I know that.

Old Today, 10:04 AM

321 posts, read 123,665 times
Why do I have a feeling that the OP is never going to post in this thread again lol

Old Today, 10:12 AM

4,416 posts, read 2,666,228 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
If you knew things, you would know just how much land & energy goes into producing meat. It’s common sense that a more vegetarian diet would lessen the strain on our resources.
Less strain on resources = more people. The population expands until there is a strain, always. We need less people on the planet, not more.

Old Today, 10:14 AM

14,202 posts, read 6,494,682 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoByFour View Post
Less strain on resources = more people. The population expands until there is a strain, always. We need less people on the planet, not more.
Ya think?

Old Today, 10:21 AM

52,310 posts, read 42,083,671 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjshae View Post
Wasn't this immediately after the great flood? I wonder what Noah ate once the ship came to ground? They're not with us any more, I know that.
He ate the dinosaurs! Duh!

And the unicorns.

Old Today, 10:24 AM
Status: "This is the best of all possible plutocracies." (set 7 days ago)

18,580 posts, read 8,367,782 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
He ate the dinosaurs! Duh!

And the unicorns.
Big appetite.

So that's why the bible doesn't mention the dinosaurs. They were just provisions.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies