U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Yesterday, 10:37 PM

67,117 posts, read 34,158,744 times

Advertisements

Gay people are the most perverted people I have ever met.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Yesterday, 11:23 PM

5,034 posts, read 990,367 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Sexual predators of any orientation can be extremely perverted, but I am not saying Lemon is one because I don't know if he is or not!

Old Yesterday, 11:38 PM

12,714 posts, read 14,097,778 times
Quote:
I do not feel that way about gays. What I am worried about is democrats moving to normalize more extreme behaviors and tendencies, under the premise of inclusion. At the rate democrats are moving, they will be trying to normalize pedophilia, the way it was in ancient Greece, Rome, etc. Or maybe even bestiality. You will never have to worry about republicans defending or standing up for such behaviors, but the democrats might, if they think it will get them more votes.

Democrats have already demonstrated that they are willing to stand up for and support a criminal foreign invasion of our nation. We don't know what they are truly capable of supporting, if they become desperate enough.

Old Yesterday, 11:44 PM

4,371 posts, read 1,894,615 times
I just checked the most trusted name in fake news, but I saw no mention of this story.

Old Yesterday, 11:46 PM

13,807 posts, read 7,523,960 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by neko_mimi View Post
I just checked the most trusted name in fake news, but I saw no mention of this story.
No worries. They didn’t report on the serial killer in Texas who murdered nineteen senior women. Wrong narrative.

Old Today, 12:14 AM

32,622 posts, read 26,596,605 times
at this point, without evidence, this is a he said he said case. so unless there were witnesses one way or the other, i cant judge one way or the other. i will say though i rather doubt the story this guy is claiming against lemon, because if there was a hint of it being possibly true, it would be out somewhere in the mainstream media, right or left wing.

Old Today, 03:11 AM

27,021 posts, read 11,349,510 times
Quote:
The Progressive ones are of course but not the conservative ones.

Old Today, 07:14 AM

5,481 posts, read 1,367,453 times
Must believe the accuser, right, Donnie?

Old Today, 07:21 AM

30,050 posts, read 15,669,622 times
Quote:
Personally, I've found gay people to be the same ss straight people in most regards.

Old Today, 08:09 AM

67,117 posts, read 34,158,744 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
The Progressive ones are of course but not the conservative ones.
That is your opinion.... My wife has many gay guys employed. They are hilarious and funny as all get out, but they are all on a sexual mission. They are all about getting off and nothing else.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or