U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Yesterday, 01:03 AM

5,044 posts, read 993,946 times

Advertisements

Nice stopping this low life! Now, I wonder how long they can keep him locked-up for!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Yesterday, 01:07 AM

14,980 posts, read 12,413,104 times
Kids are becoming killers. Failed parenting.

Old Yesterday, 02:06 AM

15,365 posts, read 13,465,515 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corvette Ministries View Post
"Court documents say Olsen told the FBI during his arrest that the comments were only a joke.
Agents seized 15 rifles, 10 semi-automatic pistols and roughly 10,000 rounds of ammunition during the arrest."

Twenty five firearms and ten thousand bullets and the best he can come up with is, "duhhhh, I was only JOKING, Mr FBI Agent!"

Enjoy the slammer, funny guy.
Where does an 18 year old get the money to buy so many guns and ammo? When I was 18 I was trying to save up to buy my first car and first decent stereo.

Old Yesterday, 04:23 AM

19,576 posts, read 17,622,236 times
Looks like ANTIFA just lost some major hardware.

Old Yesterday, 05:43 AM

2,628 posts, read 1,321,975 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StillwaterTownie View Post
Where does an 18 year old get the money to buy so many guns and ammo? When I was 18 I was trying to save up to buy my first car and first decent stereo.
Reports say they found the arsenal inside the home. Guns probably belonged to the dad. Either that or many may have been stolen.

Old Yesterday, 05:56 AM

2,555 posts, read 849,367 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corvette Ministries View Post
"Court documents say Olsen told the FBI during his arrest that the comments were only a joke.
Agents seized 15 rifles, 10 semi-automatic pistols and roughly 10,000 rounds of ammunition during the arrest."

Twenty five firearms and ten thousand bullets and the best he can come up with is, "duhhhh, I was only JOKING, Mr FBI Agent!"

Enjoy the slammer, funny guy.
What an idiot. And that's putting it mildly.

Is anyone else troubled by the description of the pistols as "semi-automatic"? Newest coined term by the media? FFS, even my 5 shot revolver is semi auto.

Old Yesterday, 05:59 AM

33,556 posts, read 14,144,668 times
So easy to build up an arsenal in this country, yet another with an AR-15 for and someone with mental issues exercising his 2nd amendment right.

What a great country.

Old Yesterday, 06:00 AM

19,171 posts, read 9,757,074 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Threerun View Post
https://ktla.com/2019/08/13/fbi-agen...lowing-threat/

Yup- not a problem in the USA. An 18 yo with 10,000 rds hell bent on killing.

Nothing to see here...Move along...No crisis with our society...
Why arenít you armed if itís a problem in USA?

Old Yesterday, 06:02 AM

7,448 posts, read 1,687,325 times
This kid was dumb enough to talk crazy online, which is why he got caught. Kudos to the authorities for arresting him without incident.

Imagine how many young, angry white males are out there that are quietly plotting to kill but not obnoxious enough to talk about it online...

Old Yesterday, 06:02 AM

4,642 posts, read 2,181,672 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by swilliamsny View Post
What an idiot. And that's putting it mildly.

Is anyone else troubled by the description of the pistols as "semi-automatic"? Newest coined term by the media? FFS, even my 5 shot revolver is semi auto.
Good question.

The term pistol may refer to handguns in general, or may be used to differentiate (semi-automatic) pistols from revolvers.

. . . an 'automatic pistol', a 'semi-automatic pistol', or a 'self-loading pistol', all usually imply a handgun that is semi-automatic, self-loading, and magazine-fed with a magazine that is removable, producing one shot fired for each trigger pull.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semi-automatic_pistol
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies