U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-17-2019, 04:16 AM

18,730 posts, read 9,171,343 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by prospectheightsresident View Post
Then the teen doesn't have to keep the child or raise the child. There is always adoption. What is disgusting are the continued excuses given to try to justify the taking of innocent, defenseless life.
^^^^^This. With the low cost/no cost of a lot of available birth control AND the morning after pill, there is no excuse for unwanted pregnancies. Plus, if it happens there is the adoption route. The first thing entering a liberal/progressive mind is murdering innocent children, and calling it "health care". How nice.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-17-2019, 08:37 AM

14,265 posts, read 6,514,205 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladybug07 View Post
It is a consequence of your actions. Please. Then again...I am a woman and understand this.

Understand what? You get pregnant, you donít want it, you get an abortion. Itís not rocket science.

Old 08-17-2019, 08:49 AM

20,511 posts, read 12,282,633 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
^^^^^This. With the low cost/no cost of a lot of available birth control AND the morning after pill, there is no excuse for unwanted pregnancies. Plus, if it happens there is the adoption route. The first thing entering a liberal/progressive mind is murdering innocent children, and calling it "health care". How nice.
I am not pro abortion but I understand why - there’s no freaking support for these gals when they do get pregnant!!! I seen them hauled off in front of churches - to repent, sent off to relatives, shunned by families. I’ve seen in more than one occasion church moms taking them to the clinic themselves. Then there the ugly dad who says you are a loose gal and the kid ain’t his -then his parents who thinks you scarred their boy for life, your school peers who mock you if they let you finish at all. All BS! I hate they have to abort at all - those ladies have a piece of their hearts cut out, wether they admit it or not. Give them options, and let it be.

Old 08-17-2019, 09:09 AM

12,116 posts, read 16,881,059 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
Birth control fails, and you need to know that your birth control has failed in order to use the morning after pill which itself is less effective than correctly used birth control methods. If you're going to make this argument, you should understand the basics of how the process works, or doesn't, in this case.

Will you be supporting the teenager through pregnancy? Covering her medical costs? The cost of her interrupted education? Medical complications?

Old 08-17-2019, 11:45 AM

2,843 posts, read 4,544,044 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RMESMH View Post
So is that first poster you were replying to above.
If I quoted you, then it was in response to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
Understand what? You get pregnant, you donít want it, you get an abortion. Itís not rocket science.
Don't have sex if you don't want a baby. It's a consequence of that action. In your mind set there is also adoption.

Old 08-17-2019, 12:06 PM

14,265 posts, read 6,514,205 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladybug07 View Post
If I quoted you, then it was in response to you.

Don't have sex if you don't want a baby. It's a consequence of that action. In your mind set there is also adoption.
Why would I not have sex? And the solution is an abortion. Shrug, it really is that simple.

Old 08-17-2019, 12:52 PM

2,442 posts, read 669,198 times
Quote:
Let's see. A single mother or stomping out innocent life? The choice is easy for the OP and I.
Teen motherhood working out for you and the OP must be individually satisfying in your lives. Super for you! That choice may not be the right one for other young women, however. Some may choose their bodies and health and young lives as their best option rather than subordinating themselves to the protection of an embryo, which they know is not a life.

Last edited by corpgypsy; 08-17-2019 at 01:01 PM..

Old 08-17-2019, 05:56 PM

5,527 posts, read 3,345,068 times
Teenage girls should get abortions but you must be 21 to purchase a firearm?

What kind of messed up logic is that?

Old 08-17-2019, 08:30 PM

2,843 posts, read 4,544,044 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
Why would I not have sex? And the solution is an abortion. Shrug, it really is that simple.
Now you are trolling.

Old 08-17-2019, 10:29 PM

20,742 posts, read 8,929,354 times
Quote:
Let's see. A single mother or stomping out innocent life? The choice is easy for the OP and I.
So youíre ok with your taxes paying for them. Thatís fine but I wish others would stop complaining about their money taking care of others.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or