U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Today, 01:39 AM

30,835 posts, read 33,700,401 times

Advertisements

Teen Vogue has been a cesspool for years. I honestly can't believe some of the crap coming from them, or the people who go to retarded levels of "logic" trying to defend them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Today, 02:05 AM

1,182 posts, read 222,387 times
Republicans against people exercising their free will and liberty to chose what to do with their bodies... Shocking...

Not really.. since the ones they want oppressed are females.

Old Today, 02:29 AM

14,141 posts, read 16,229,585 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by prospectheightsresident View Post
In the fight between saving innocent life vs. snuffing it out, I'll always stand with innocent life. Its clear that you don't.
Doubtful. Most pro-life people really don't care about the life part. Most people don't to be honest. Not like I'm fostering any of the army of unwanted kids stuck in the foster care system either.

Old Today, 03:45 AM

3,201 posts, read 1,614,763 times
Quote:
Let's see. A single mother or stomping out innocent life? The choice is easy for the OP and I.
No doubt. But that post you quoted also mentioned the whining and voting against helping teen mothers.

Old Today, 04:05 AM

12,922 posts, read 4,370,064 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoByFour View Post
What's your point? Are you suggesting teenagers should become single mothers, which of course Republicans whine about endlessly because they end up on welfare.
No. The point is that abortion is wrong and so is posting instructions on how to beat the system.

Old Today, 04:39 AM

12,984 posts, read 10,096,072 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grlzrl View Post
Wow. Just wow.

Teen Vogue Snapchat Discover Story Instructs Teenagers On How To Get Abortions

https://dailycaller.com/2019/08/12/t...hat-abortions/

Teen Vogue posted a Snapchat story Saturday that instructs teenagers on how to obtain abortions, including how to navigate parental consent....
Good for them.

Old Today, 04:41 AM

Quote:
Let's see. A single mother or stomping out innocent life? The choice is easy for the OP and I.
I will find so-called pro-lifers more genuine in their desire to protect innocent life when they care about the child past its fetus-hood.

""I do not believe that just because you're opposed to abortion that that makes you pro-life. In fact, I think in many cases, your morality is deeply lacking if all you want is a child born but not a child fed, not a child educated, not a child housed. And why would I think that you don't? Because you don't want any tax money to go there. That's not pro-life. That's pro-birth. We need a much broader conversation on what the morality of pro-life is.""

-Sister Joan Chittister

Old Today, 07:30 AM

11,808 posts, read 8,382,543 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by emm74 View Post
Explaining how to access legal medical care. No one is forced to have an abortion if they don't want to, but if they want to, the fact that some people disapprove is irrelevant. I know, no one likes being irrelevant, but in this case, those who object are. They do not get a say in the reproductive choices of other people. Deal with it.
Did you hear that wooshing sound? That was the point of this going over your head.

No medical procedure, of any kind, should ever be performed on a child without parental knowledge or consent.

Old Today, 07:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Joshua View Post
Did you hear that wooshing sound? That was the point of this going over your head.

No medical procedure, of any kind, should ever be performed on a child without parental knowledge or consent.
Would that the world were such that parents were always an asset to a child. Until that is the case, I cannot agree with this. No human should be required to parent a child. Full Stop. Certainly not for the backward belief of their totally unhelpful parent.

Old Today, 07:38 AM

16,812 posts, read 14,214,769 times
Quote:
So if you get pregnant you should make that choice, but you don't get to tell anyone else what to do.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or