U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Yesterday, 07:56 PM

12,043 posts, read 2,983,983 times

Advertisements

Fascinating two part interview with Google whistleblower Zach Vorhies.

Part 1 explains how he got the Google docs out to give to Project Veritas and how Google tried to intimidate him by sending a SWAT team to his apartment. He escaped and is in a safe house now. Like a movie!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDQ6k9B60So&t=3s

Part 2 talks about becoming 'woke' due to his research and observation at the company and how he walked away from a great, high paying job and his girlfriend because what he found out was too important to keep secret. Quite a bit of techy stuff which I didn't understand but many might, describing how they manipulate and censor the search engine and videos on youtube. Also inside gossip about the nutty people who run Google and how they view their role in the world. Scary!

I think the Trump 2020 campaign should hire him!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gV5RKP41oI
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Yesterday, 08:31 PM

American Thought Leaders channel has excellent interviews, which means at some point Google will consider them too dangerous for youtube and take them down. So watch while you can.

Another interview with Vorhies talking about other techniques Google uses to censor. He mentioned Tulsi Gabbard being targeted.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=buYS1biprSs

Old Yesterday, 08:32 PM

5,471 posts, read 2,914,749 times
Google: Election Meddling
Results: Google

Old Yesterday, 08:33 PM

12,003 posts, read 5,082,547 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SWFL_Native View Post
Google: Election Meddling
Results: Google
Who did Google cast a vote for?

Old Yesterday, 08:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by texan2yankee View Post
I left Google years ago as a search engine on the very day google was celebrating a communist's birthday on their search engine page. Bing, baby.

the management of google is hypocritical. for example, their social justice warrior management could hire enough women to single handedly make the women employees in tech 50/50 with men. why don't they?

Someone needs to start an international Google boycott, at least of their Search engine.

Old Yesterday, 08:35 PM

5,471 posts, read 2,914,749 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Town FFX View Post
I guess the same can be said of Fox News.

Old Yesterday, 08:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Town FFX View Post
Google was Hillary's top donor.

They censor what people can and cannot see so no one can make informed choices before they vote. What is Google afraid of?

Watch Dr Epstein the expert in how Google manipulates people's thinking. Their goal is re-engineering human behavior. The first fifteen minutes or so is Vorhies interview but Epstein follows. You might actually learn something you didn't know before. Knowledge is power. We have to take our power back

Old Yesterday, 09:54 PM

1,958 posts, read 1,978,133 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
American Thought Leaders channel has excellent interviews, which means at some point Google will consider them too dangerous for youtube and take them down. So watch while you can.

As long as they don't criticize Israel/Zionism or the military-industrial complex, the channel should be safe for awhile...

Old Yesterday, 10:20 PM

5,533 posts, read 1,144,081 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post

Time for a divorce
As I posted on here before. My main page for Google has ICONs for most visited websites on my main page. City Data says City Data. Amazon says Amazon. YouTube says YouTube. In the beginning Trump's Twitter page said Trump. All are the same still, but one day it changed and the Trump icon now says //t.co/qk62K6.

They can't bear to have his name in the ICON link. Google should be spelled TDS in my opinion.

Old Yesterday, 11:37 PM

6,618 posts, read 3,439,634 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StrawberrySoup View Post
I honestly think that people don't appreciate the threat that Google, Facebook, and the internet infrastructure near-monopolies present.

Perhaps we just deserve the world we'll end up with.
Republicans and Independents need to get out front with this. Because the majority of media is left and ignoring this, most people don’t realize what’s going on...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies