U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-19-2019, 12:35 PM

11,800 posts, read 2,925,400 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan View Post
What?!?!?!?!?! The NY Post printed something fake and manufactured????? Get out!
Next thing you know we will hear CNN and the NY Times manufacture fake news. Get out!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-19-2019, 06:03 PM

Did Ghislaine write a book review of the CIA book? Check out this amazon review by G Maxwell. Is it a coded message? Note that she bought the kindle edition but the photo shows a book. Writtten Aug 15

A good friend of mine died recently under very tragic circumstances. Some of us saw it coming for quite a while but it was still a huge shock when it finally happened. I picked up this book at the advice of a friend and absolutely couldn't put it down. I'd read it walking the dog, getting fast food, or even just lounging around the house. It helped me realized that my friend really believed in something, and that giving your life for the CIA, NSA, FBI, Mossad, or other intelligence agency is truly a higher calling and not something to mourn. A wholehearted recommendation.

https://www.amazon.com/Book-Honor-Se...ustomerReviews

Old 08-19-2019, 06:16 PM

Check out her earlier review of a different book but click comments on the review to see the graphic

This is a dark and sometimes painful study of twisted desire and human trafficing. Both the main characters seem to revel in the painful aspects of sex with plenty of blood shed during lovemaking. The scenes of sex slavery and the kidnapping rings are very graphic and difficult to read at times but Winter keeps you enthralled if horrified. This couple deserves some happiness after the events portrayed although you are never sure they will get it. A good story but tough to take at times. It kept me awake at night.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/customer-r...at_pdctrvw_srp

Old 08-19-2019, 06:23 PM

21,331 posts, read 10,295,208 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
Check out her earlier review of a different book but click comments on the review to see the graphic

This is a dark and sometimes painful study of twisted desire and human trafficing. Both the main characters seem to revel in the painful aspects of sex with plenty of blood shed during lovemaking. The scenes of sex slavery and the kidnapping rings are very graphic and difficult to read at times but Winter keeps you enthralled if horrified. This couple deserves some happiness after the events portrayed although you are never sure they will get it. A good story but tough to take at times. It kept me awake at night.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/customer-r...at_pdctrvw_srp
G. Maxwell could be a fake name used strictly for reviews. I don't use my real name to review Amazon products.

The person who wrote the above sounds too thoughtful and considerate to be the same person who had no problem pimping kids out because they were "trash".

Old Yesterday, 01:43 PM

Someone did some more digging and the reviewer is as man. Quite an amazing coincidence though regarding the subject.

Old Yesterday, 02:01 PM

1,569 posts, read 309,655 times
Quote:
Someone did some more digging and the reviewer is as man. Quite an amazing coincidence though regarding the subject.
Here's one even more amazing....

If I changed my screen name for reviewing books on Amazon then all past occurrences of my name change..going all the way back to my first review.

You fell for it hook, line and sinker.
my advice to you....find better conspiracy sites to follow.

Old Yesterday, 02:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMSRetired View Post
You fell for it hook, line and sinker.
my advice to you....find better conspiracy sites to follow.

I refuse to pay for CNN and PMSNBC even if you think they are better conspiracy sites.

Old Yesterday, 07:30 PM

I wonder if the phony photo was to throw the Feds off the scent. I wouldn't be surprised if she had a fake passport thanks to Epstein and is somewhere else in another country hiding out. Remember his Saudi passport?

Old Yesterday, 08:09 PM

11,072 posts, read 2,874,334 times
Quote:
I wonder if the phony photo was to throw the Feds off the scent. I wouldn't be surprised if she had a fake passport thanks to Epstein and is somewhere else in another country hiding out. Remember his Saudi passport?
Why would she have to hide out in another country? She is just as powerful and influential as Epstein is.

If you are 'buddy-buddies' with the Clintons...you have absolutely nothing to worry about in regards to legal trouble or being arrested.

Old Today, 07:42 AM

10,888 posts, read 13,781,606 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
Why would she have to hide out in another country? She is just as powerful and influential as Epstein is.

If you are 'buddy-buddies' with the Clintons...you have absolutely nothing to worry about in regards to legal trouble or being arrested.
Man you Trump worshippers are in denial aren't you?

Why is it that many leftists can acknowledge that Bill Clinton is a sleaze, but you just can't accept that fact about Trump? Because you are playing a purely partisan game which means any outrage you portray is bogus.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies