U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Today, 10:04 AM

18,320 posts, read 18,058,640 times

Advertisements

Chris Cuomo always says how we need to act like adults, not revert to threats or violence, and how wonderful he is... yeah this is the real him...

Every other word F***, threatening to beat the crap out of a stranger, saying calling a Black person a n***** is the same as calling an Italian Fredo... seriously this is the guy who thinks he is light years more honorable than Trump.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Today, 10:10 AM

And yet most celebrities and media give him a pass.

Old Today, 12:33 PM
Status: "but it depends on what the definition of "is" is." (set 14 days ago)

3,627 posts, read 643,160 times
Years ago I had a job where I had to deal with a bunch of local Seattle-area celebs, such as pro athletes. I found that the guys who were always virtue-signaling, e.g. getting their picture in the paper at the Boys&Girls club, or mugging at a gala charity event, were invariably jerks in real life. And some of the guys with the worst PR reputations were gems of human beings.

Old Today, 12:35 PM

22,615 posts, read 9,622,614 times
Three off-hand. Tucker Carlson, Sean Hannity and Piers Morgan.

Old Today, 12:52 PM

11,732 posts, read 8,545,620 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmw335xi View Post

Chris Cuomo always says how we need to act like adults, not revert to threats or violence, and how wonderful he is... yeah this is the real him...

Every other word F***, threatening to beat the crap out of a stranger, saying calling a Black person a n***** is the same as calling an Italian Fredo... seriously this is the guy who thinks he is light years more honorable than Trump.
No fan of his or his employer. From reading others threads on POC, he was out with his family when accosted by a stranger. Even Sean Hannity said good for him. IIRC, Trump fans believe people have a right to defend themselves. That's one of the reasons they like him.

Cuomo later apologized for his language and demeanor.

I've never heard POTUS ***** grabber when he is angry. Wonder about his use of words and demeanor?

Old Today, 12:59 PM

52,331 posts, read 42,092,330 times
See guys, this crap is wrong. You shouldn't be publically intimidating people at dinner with their wives or out with their families and so forth because they have politics you disagree with.

We've had long threads about this when it was done to members of the Trump administration etc. getting chased out of restaurants. We've had these threads when this was even encouraged by some politicians.

It's wrong and I don't blame Cuomo for losing his temper.

I wonder if any of the people that justified these types of things have matured in their views that it's just not the right way for us to behave in society. Usually the far left and right are just too big of hypocrites to hold a position on any topic beyond us vs. them though.

Old Today, 03:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by crone View Post
No fan of his or his employer. From reading others threads on POC, he was out with his family when accosted by a stranger. Even Sean Hannity said good for him. IIRC, Trump fans believe people have a right to defend themselves. That's one of the reasons they like him.

I've never heard POTUS ***** grabber when he is angry. Wonder about his use of words and demeanor?

If Sean Hannity said he loves universal healthcare paid by doubling the income tax would you agree... i feel like so many people base their beliefs on whatever the tv they watch says.

What I find wrong with this is Chris acts like he is morally superior. Trump does not. Trump is an ahole and he knows it and people treat him like he is one. Chris acts like his crap don't stink and now we see it stinks just the same.

Old Today, 04:20 PM

9,602 posts, read 4,914,337 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crone View Post

Cuomo's a public figure who strangers probably approach all the time. He went berserk over being called Fredo, the dumb, ineffective brother. The guy didn't 'accost' Cuomo. He confronted and tried to intimidate the other guy. Cuomo made the threats and aggressive gestures. He's lucky the guy didn't have him arrested for assault.

Old Today, 04:23 PM

8,268 posts, read 2,402,304 times
good old fashion trash, that's what Cuomo is. Now everybody knows.

Old Today, 04:28 PM

40,683 posts, read 40,240,781 times
I think Chris Cuomo is a pinhead and a dolt. Every time I've seen him I pretty much do this

I will say that the guy baited him, and his dumbass fell for it and now he looks more stupid than that A hole that baited him.

The guy knew who he was and calling Fredo was an obvious attempt to humiliate him.

It's the same with the democrats that respond to every single thing Trump does, he trolls them the same way this clown trolled the hell out of Cuomo.

I still think Cuomo is a jerkoff, this event aside.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or