U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Yesterday, 03:24 PM

18,637 posts, read 9,139,747 times

Advertisements

The MEDIA is 99% Democrat, Far Left progressive. The truth gets no traction.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Yesterday, 03:31 PM

9,579 posts, read 9,354,616 times
Just to make things clearer:

This article appears to be opinion piece sold as an excerpt to a right-leaning magazine, which was published by a minor non-profit publisher specializing in right-leaning books. That means the book wasn't even respectable enough to be bought by a major publisher like Random House.

Please also note some of the vague language and not necessarily accurate declarations. For instance, funny that he terms Hillary an "atrocious" candidate, considering that she received millions MORE votes than Trump.

Old Yesterday, 03:32 PM

11,736 posts, read 8,548,682 times
Clinton's e mails? jeez

If it was not ok for her to do that, why was it ok for the RNC to provide computers and a server for all Shrub's White House personnel? Same thing.

At least Billary's communication with the State department had the communication from the other end. None of that happened with the RNC computers.

You will recall that Trump did a ton of business with Russians. It is not unlikely that they were watching Trump Tower due to the entire floor directly beneath Trumps run as a Russian gambling establishment. Many had already been arrested and convicted. I hope the FBI was watching them and had their phones tapped.

I could just as easily build a story that Trump had head of the DOJ Barr enable Epstein's suicide.

Y'all need to read some Grisham for mystery. Or at least the Mueller report.

Old Yesterday, 03:34 PM

46,215 posts, read 18,302,407 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
Hillary?.....Hillary?...... I sort of remember that name from a distant past, but can't put my finger on who that is. It was so long ago, and so insignificant, that it has just skipped my mind.

Glad some people keep her alive though, not sure why, but if you must.
But you have first hand knowledge of Nazi Germany as you told us the USA is just like it. Very odd that.

Old Yesterday, 03:35 PM

9,579 posts, read 9,354,616 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
Yeah. You mean like media moguls Rupert Murdoch (Fox) and David Smith (Sinclair) and David Pecker (American Media)?

Old Yesterday, 03:37 PM

12,344 posts, read 8,170,886 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1
The truth gets not traction especially in this post. Care to cite where you came up with 99%? I doubt you can. You are part of the propaganda if you are spreading it.

Old Yesterday, 03:44 PM

17,913 posts, read 11,360,606 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
But you have first hand knowledge of Nazi Germany as you told us the USA is just like it. Very odd that.
That is because this current administration reminds me so much of what we saw in the 30's and 40's. Put a little moustache on Trump and.................

Old Yesterday, 03:58 PM

8,281 posts, read 2,405,502 times
Quote:
Hillary?.....Hillary?...... I sort of remember that name from a distant past, but can't put my finger on who that is. It was so long ago, and so insignificant, that it has just skipped my mind.

Glad some people keep her alive though, not sure why, but if you must.
has she announced yet for 2020, otherwise the cupboard is bare.....lol

Old Yesterday, 04:00 PM

46,215 posts, read 18,302,407 times
Quote:
That is because this current administration reminds me so much of what we saw in the 30's and 40's. Put a little moustache on Trump and.................
But you can't remember the name of the woman the Democrats nominated to run in 2016. LAWL

Hint: She's married to him.

Old Yesterday, 04:01 PM

13,296 posts, read 6,344,344 times
Quote:
You "saw" this? You weren't even born then

Enough with the hyperbole. When you invoke Godwin's Law, you lose
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or