U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Yesterday, 06:53 PM

9,055 posts, read 2,575,108 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
Hillary?.....Hillary?...... I sort of remember that name from a distant past, but can't put my finger on who that is. It was so long ago, and so insignificant, that it has just skipped my mind.

Glad some people keep her alive though, not sure why, but if you must.
This might jog your memory

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3RjAh8PRTQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2AU7AtY-js

These are the sounds of a Hildebeast... Very distinctive. Note the high pitched irritating growling sound. That is a constipated Hildebeast berating her staff, her SS detail and complaining that it was her turn and she got screwed out of it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Yesterday, 07:39 PM

12,886 posts, read 4,356,301 times
This is treason. Plain and simple. And heads ought to be rolling by now.

Old Today, 07:02 AM

5,483 posts, read 1,371,786 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe the Photog View Post
So a book by Andrew McCarthy claiming a conspiracy against poor defenseless Donald Trump? Color me unconvinced. Meanwhile

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew_C._McCarthy
Yeah, I would like to see some other source for that info than something anyone can change. Democrats have been known to smear the credibility and reputation of anyone who opposed them. Hint: Kavanaugh.

Old Today, 07:06 AM

8,281 posts, read 2,405,502 times
eventually Hillary will have to enter the 2020 race. No one else excites liberals like a Clinton.

Old Today, 07:20 AM

5,467 posts, read 1,117,631 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grlzrl View Post
If the media wasn't complicit, they would be able to punish those responsible. That, to me, is the worst of it.
When one lives a corrupt life, one cannot stand publicly against corrupt leaders.
Those in high positions, in politics and in the media, were put there because they ARE corrupt and can be controlled through blackmail or complicity.
This was what almost brought down our country, separated our people and destroyed political parties.

The Clintons are evil minions among other evil minions.

Old Today, 10:22 AM

37,685 posts, read 16,323,447 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grlzrl View Post
Yep. This happened.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/hillary-r...103021864.html

Hillary Ruins the Plan

There really was a collusion plot. It really did target our election system. It absolutely sought to usurp our capacity for self-determination...
Didn't you know, we are not ALLOWED to talk about her!

Old Today, 10:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
Hillary?.....Hillary?...... I sort of remember that name from a distant past, but can't put my finger on who that is. It was so long ago, and so insignificant, that it has just skipped my mind.

Glad some people keep her alive though, not sure why, but if you must.
" It was so long ago, and so insignificant"

Sorry, there is NO STATUTE of LIMITATIONS on mishandling classified material.

Do you like your crow fried or baked?

Old Today, 10:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cida View Post
Just to make things clearer:

This article appears to be opinion piece sold as an excerpt to a right-leaning magazine, which was published by a minor non-profit publisher specializing in right-leaning books. That means the book wasn't even respectable enough to be bought by a major publisher like Random House.

Please also note some of the vague language and not necessarily accurate declarations. For instance, funny that he terms Hillary an "atrocious" candidate, considering that she received millions MORE votes than Trump.
Just to make things clear, you made ZERO attempts to prove ANY of it WRONG.

"When you have NOTHING of value to add......!"

Old Today, 10:43 AM

Quote:
Yeah. You mean like media moguls Rupert Murdoch (Fox) and David Smith (Sinclair) and David Pecker (American Media)?
Like Time Warner being he 8th LARGEST donor to the hillary campaign at OVER $700,000.

And this: A bit dated but, still true.

This helps to explain why there is so much bias in the media...

IF YOU HAD A HUNCH THE NEWS SYSTEM WAS SOMEWHAT RIGGED AND YOU COULDN'T PUT YOUR FINGER ON IT, THIS MIGHT HELP YOU SOLVE THE PUZZLE.

ABC News executive producer Ian Cameron is married to Susan Rice, National Security Adviser.

CBS President David Rhodes is the brother of Ben Rhodes, Obama's Deputy National Security Adviser for Strategic Communications.

ABC News correspondent Claire Shipman is married to former Whitehouse Press Secretary Jay Carney

ABC News and Univision reporter Matthew Jaffe is married to Katie Hogan, Obama's Deputy Press Secretary

ABC President Ben Sherwood is the brother of Obama's Special Adviser Elizabeth Sherwood

CNN President Virginia Moseley is married to former Hillary Clinton's Deputy Secretary Tom Nides.

Ya think there might be a little bias in the news? Ya Think?

Last edited by Quick Enough; Today at 10:53 AM..

Old Today, 10:47 AM

Quote:
Sorry, but I can't treat seriously anyone who thinks even agencies like AP and Reuters are far left, or anyone who classifies the Washington Post with Twitter.
"Sorry, but I can't treat seriously anyone who thinks even agencies like AP and Reuters are far left, who classifies the Washington Post with Twitter.

And I DON'T treat ANYONE serious who DENY'S the truth.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or