U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Today, 03:52 AM

2,902 posts, read 1,434,887 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by somebodynew View Post
Why do people think "liberals" want to watch that ****? Do people fill in a form before renting it or showing up to the theatre? Or is there an assumption that conservatives only watch old Leave it to Beaver?
Lol funny since the liberal poster above you says that he would watch that ****!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Today, 04:27 AM
Status: ""making all of his nowhere plans for nobody..."" (set 2 days ago)

7,555 posts, read 4,536,508 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SandraMoore66 View Post
Lol funny since the liberal poster above you says that he would watch that ****!
I don't find this a political movie. My conservative friend sitting beside me in the theater was laughing as loud as I was. I'm waiting to hear some reviews on it before totally making up my mind. Like I said, I don't see a lot of movies. I still have not seen Endgame.

Never mind that I did not say I was absolutely going to see it

Old Today, 06:23 AM

12,213 posts, read 6,781,341 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
There are literally 100s of movies just like this, going back to the 1960s!!! There was quite a few of them in the 70 and 80s especially, why so surprised today?
What movies might those be?

Old Today, 06:31 AM

46,727 posts, read 34,397,082 times
“ Hollywood” does not seek to make movies that don’t sell.

Obviously, there has been and remains an appetite for movies like this in the US and abroad.

No telling the political ideology of people watching , streaming any movie.

Old Today, 06:50 AM

2,047 posts, read 2,448,123 times
Don’t look to Hollywood for your morals.

Old Today, 07:16 AM

10,999 posts, read 2,847,538 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamajane View Post
What movies might those be?
Never realized how many older movies portrayed pedophilia to some degree!

Old Today, 07:38 AM

4,516 posts, read 1,930,301 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by heart84 View Post
As the war on children continues in this country, a new sick chapter is added as an upcoming Universal film portrays them playing with sex toys and saying they smell like ****. Yet another example of what the agenda is for our children today. Really sick stuff.
You don't like comedies? How is this a "war" on children? The kids in the movie are not aware they are sex toys. You are writing as if they were using them as intended. You a sick m f'r. Hollywood is about making money, you are the one with the agenda. Sicko.

Old Today, 08:18 AM

7,031 posts, read 1,499,959 times
I didn't watch the trailer and I certainly don't intend to see the movie, but this brings up a question that has puzzled me for a long time:

Why would any caring parent allow his or her young child to play such roles? (Of course, I think the answer is almost certainly because of money.)

Imo, this comes close to parental abuse or neglect -- or, at the least, some very poor parenting.

Old Today, 08:54 AM

5,169 posts, read 3,038,762 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katharsis View Post
I didn't watch the trailer and I certainly don't intend to see the movie, but this brings up a question that has puzzled me for a long time:

Why would any caring parent allow his or her young child to play such roles? (Of course, I think the answer is almost certainly because of money.)

Imo, this comes close to parental abuse or neglect -- or, at the least, some very poor parenting.
$$

Old Today, 09:10 AM

5,042 posts, read 993,946 times
If you thought that was bad, there is a lot of sexualization of teens and sometimes tweens in a lot of anime/manga.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or