U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Yesterday, 10:25 PM

6,832 posts, read 3,781,852 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
How did the prison reform bill "help" Trump?

How did the "Department of Veterans Affairs Accountability and Whistleblower Protection Act of 2017" help Trump?

How did the H.R.1306 - Western Oregon Tribal Fairness Act help Trump?

How did the S.1536 - Combating Human Trafficking in Commercial Vehicles Act help Trump?

also:
H.R.228 - Indian Employment, Training and Related Services Consolidation Act of 2017
H.R.3949 - VALOR Act
H.R.1329 - Veterans' Compensation Cost-of-Living Adjustment Act of 2017
H.R. 339 - Northern Mariana Islands Economic Expansion Act

Well?
I suppose the prison reform bill might make his sentence shorter?

I doubt Trump ever read most of those bills -- or had any real input or interest. His only interest is in actions that help him, his family or business interests, or his friends. Anything he initiates should be subjected to serious legal and ethical review and simply be assumed from the start to be the work of a con man and solely intended for his benefit until shown otherwise.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Yesterday, 11:12 PM

67,145 posts, read 34,170,157 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by somebodynew View Post
Oh My God. Your life must HURT. This much delusion must be actually painful.
Why would it hurt. I got a giggle that you think this thread is about me.

Old Today, 12:09 AM

30,991 posts, read 31,922,681 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Why would it hurt. I got a giggle that you think this thread is about me.
True, it's about the orange god you worship.

Old Today, 12:10 AM

5,057 posts, read 993,946 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GABESTA535 View Post
Jimmy Carter had to give up his peanut farm to become President. Why does Trump not have to relinquish his businesses again?
Is it safe to say that Reagan gave up his acting career to be a politician?

Old Today, 12:17 AM

4,818 posts, read 4,267,693 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
True- this is why our presidents should be wealthy men, so that they do not seek office to secure wealth. It is hard to buy off a man who is already very wealthy.

Yeah I've never met a wealthy person who was interested in becoming more wealthy . By that logic corrupt leaders like Putin should be great presidents, he's already got billions from the state, why would he need to steal more? Absolutely ridiculous notion.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies