U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Yesterday, 06:25 AM

4,056 posts, read 2,083,493 times

Advertisements

well sweetie, democrats demonize anyone that is not like them. Turn your blinders off and watch the news.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazee Cat Lady View Post
There have been many incidents recently where black people have been treated unfairly by some Police Officers. That is not trying to demonize Cops.
Most are good upstanding people and our world would be a horrific place without them.
I wouldn't want to live in a world without Police Officers. One of my closest friends is a Police Man.

I have several cousins who are police officers (and Democrat to boot! Imagine that!)
My husband is an ex-police Officer.
I am getting tired of people trying to demonize democrats. It's getting sad.
There is way too much division in the country, and in a world with so many problems and so much pain and suffering, its heartbreaking in a way to see our country turn on the other half of America like they are.
NO Where in the article is the word "Democrat" even mentioned.
There is just such a blind hatred of democrats on here, that you want to blame all the troubles in the world on the Democrats....and you all insert it every topic/article that you can find.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Yesterday, 06:25 AM

18,629 posts, read 9,148,600 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FKD19124 View Post
And you can thank the BLM supporting Philly D.A. Larry Krasner.
Larry is the "Pro Perp" DA.

Old Yesterday, 06:29 AM

meanwhile the white SJW's living in the area, are proclaiming "oh so what...it happens everywhere"

Old Yesterday, 06:31 AM

18,629 posts, read 9,148,600 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FKD19124 View Post
meanwhile the white SJW's living in the area, are proclaiming "oh so what...it happens everywhere"
They are not living in North Philly. They're in Center City and some other sections that have been gentrified.

Old Yesterday, 06:47 AM

7,181 posts, read 4,068,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
You're tired of people demonizing Democrats? Are you kidding me?

We just had a news analyst call Trump supporters "terrorists," and for three years now we've been called racists, Nazis, whathaveyou. Liberals are tossing Republicans out of restaurants. They proudly announce they wouldn't hire one. Anytime a Republican states opposition to illegal immigration, he is accused of "being afraid of brown people."

The Democrats' entire campaign strategy is to demonize the other side. That, and bribing people for votes.
You are a fellow American and I wish you or no other Republican any harm whatsoever. I think it is sad that as a country that we are being ripped apart like we are. We need competent leadership that will bring us back together again as one country. I have voted Republican as often as I have voted Democrat. I don't believe in voting a straight ticket.
We are a great country, we are are strong but we don't need all of this partisan division.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
Do you notice that they PROJECT what they do onto others? Whatever the Democrats are accusing you of is what they actually are doing.
That is simply not true at all. But believe what you are going to believe.
Our Country is just too divided, and too partisan. Painting someone as a villain because they are a Democrat (or a Republican)is being a little bit intellectually dishonest, we are all Americans.

I just think we need to be United again, as one country.

Old Yesterday, 06:54 AM

7,181 posts, read 4,068,527 times
This was a major shooting, and a tragedy and the article never mentioned "Democrats" that is all, nothing all politically motivated as far as I can tell[....seems like you all can take any news story and twist it to your agenda on your hate for the Democrats. Those Democrats are your fellow Americans.

Old Yesterday, 07:11 AM

Quote:
This was a major shooting, and a tragedy and the article never mentioned "Democrats" that is all, nothing all politically motivated as far as I can tell[....seems like you all can take any news story and twist it to your agenda on your hate for the Democrats. Those Democrats are your fellow Americans.

These are the ones in these neighborhoods voting democrat if they vote at all. This is a clip of the police being harassed.

https://www.facebook.com/NYXNews/vid...0946698239712/

Old Yesterday, 07:17 AM

9,607 posts, read 4,917,850 times
Quote:
The Blaze?
You might as well quote the Onion, it would probably be just as factual.
So they know that all these black people in the crowd jeering police were all Democrats?
So they asked for ID and voter affiliation?
The story originated from CBS6 Philadelphia, not that it really matters to you. Maybe the jeerers and harassers weren't registered Democrats and might not vote, but you're dense to pretend they aren't among the people the D party relies on.

Old Yesterday, 07:22 AM

19,579 posts, read 17,626,358 times
And yet progressives want a police state and yet urban residents hate the police. Somebody isn't thinking this through all the way.

Old Yesterday, 07:26 AM

215 posts, read 18,369 times
Does north philly have enough of a tax base to fund their own police force? Or is (as usual) this resource coming from other taxpayers in surrounding neighborhoods?

If you ask me, I would remove all police from their neighborhoods. If they kill themselves over $5 and crack, that's really no one's loss but theirs. It certainly won't be me crying about it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or