U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Yesterday, 01:26 PM
Status: "You showed me mercy and all I can do is say Thank You." (set 21 days ago)

1,490 posts, read 294,369 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
Really? Because I saw a group of NOI women who were thanking and praising the Philly police.
It's a tale of two realities. People with common sense know the truth, people without conscience jeer cops even as they are being protected by them.

BTW, people were also throwing things at the cops, even during the gunfire.

Welcome to the new progressive world of fools.

At some point, we will have to take our streets back. Supporting the police is the first step. Kicking progressive ideologues out of the Mayors office is the next.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Yesterday, 01:29 PM
Status: "white culture is like living with radiation -IS" (set 13 days ago)

920 posts, read 167,430 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
Considering that drug laws are unconstitutional by design...it is police who are the criminals here imo.

How else should people be expected to deal with authority that enforces unconstitutional laws?!
I'm totally fine with the police pulling out of the ghettos 100%.....but that means no help when someone calls

Old Yesterday, 01:41 PM

723 posts, read 126,240 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph_N_1962 View Post
I'm totally fine with the police pulling out of the ghettos 100%.....but that means no help when someone calls

They are supposed to help themselves anyhow. Self-sufficiency. That means all forms of intervention, forced this and that, government, will have to pull out.

Old Yesterday, 01:47 PM
Status: "white culture is like living with radiation -IS" (set 13 days ago)

920 posts, read 167,430 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aileesic View Post
They are supposed to help themselves anyhow. Self-sufficiency. That means all forms of intervention, forced this and that, government, will have to pull out.
no EBT? fine with me. can't spell BET without EBT though naweem

Old Yesterday, 01:51 PM

7,180 posts, read 5,039,205 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
Considering that drug laws are unconstitutional by design...it is police who are the criminals here imo.

How else should people be expected to deal with authority that enforces unconstitutional laws?!
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiiancoconut View Post
WTH lol
Not so sure I fully agree with Rstevens, but I think the point is valid. You ask "WTH", but I encourage you to look at right wing comments when government tries to take guns, or disarm militia. They seem supportive of it.

Or look at the support of Trump, as he craps all over US Law and Tradition, because the people supporting him don't believe in that.

I'm not saying any of it's right, but don't go acting all appalled just because someone does this. Your argument, i believe is with their position. I have not seen you speak out when you agree with the offenders' postion....

Old Yesterday, 02:05 PM

5,087 posts, read 1,898,724 times
The behavoir of the folks was reprehensible. I however didn't see where they were asked for their party affiliation.

Old Yesterday, 02:07 PM

32,193 posts, read 20,293,745 times
Nowhere did it say political affiliation.
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs

Old Yesterday, 02:14 PM

21,801 posts, read 14,503,998 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
The Blaze, huh ?
Lol.....The Blaze

Old Yesterday, 03:19 PM

1,809 posts, read 362,850 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
Lol.....The Blaze
Yet you consider CNN MSNBC, NYT and WaPo credible. LOL!

Old Yesterday, 03:24 PM

14,624 posts, read 7,831,039 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
And? Why do you care who Blacks vote?
Because we (the American tax payer) is on the hook for fixing and rebuilding the communities that the democrats they elect fail like they always do. We care because they're Americans but they're too stupid to figure out how badly they're getting screwed by continuing to blindly support democrats. We pay the bill when they find lead in the water after democrats let the town to ****. We pay the bill when there's a riot after the police have to shoot some drug dealer and the democrat leaders enrage the residents with lies.

We always pay the bill, we have the right to care.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or