U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Today, 01:11 PM

525 posts, read 98,615 times

Advertisements

Dems hate cops, nothing new here...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Today, 01:12 PM

1,633 posts, read 362,066 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
She opened up that door by lying and claiming she was an Indian. Then used it to advance her career. She deserves the criticism for the deceit. Plus, the Libs have made an art form of calling Trump AND Trump supporters every childlike name in the book, so don't get self righteous and be hypocritical.
She didn't get much out of the mistake she made back in the 1980s. And she's since clarified that she was told by her ancestors that the family descended w/ part American Indian heritage.

Yet you look the other way when Trump lied to get out of Vietnam (several times), lied about being an equal opportunity landlord, lied about committing adultery and paying off prostitutes to remain quiet - about grabbing pus** without permission, about forcing himself on strangers. You really have a double standard, pal.

Last edited by TBMorgan; Today at 01:21 PM..

Old Today, 01:14 PM

22,748 posts, read 11,732,474 times
I’m betting if a 300 pound unarmed man came at most people who were armed they would end up shot.

Old Today, 01:24 PM

1,633 posts, read 362,066 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mirage98de View Post
Dems hate cops, nothing new here...
I guess that deserves a response.
Trump loves the poorly educated who believe whatever he puts out.

Old Today, 01:26 PM

18,687 posts, read 9,155,529 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TBMorgan View Post
That's the lie you Democrats continue to use. Many Trump supporters are very well educated. We see through the lies of a government created, progressive UTOPIA. You aren't smart enough to do so.

Old Today, 01:27 PM

19,204 posts, read 7,504,885 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBouy View Post
She left out the fact poor little Michael was a thug who stole and attacked an officer in his vehicle. Brown could be alive today and it has nothing to do with systemic racism or police violence.

If alive, he'd be shooting people, thrashing them, and robbing them.

Just as he beat up an innocent man his last night alive.

Odds are, those who live like that, die young, and society loses nothing of value when it occurs.

I do hope the man he thrashed that night, a lawful citizen, recovered well.

Old Today, 01:40 PM

525 posts, read 98,615 times
Quote:
He also loves people with Masters degrees in a STEM field like myself

Not sure what that has to do with dems hating cops???

Go strap on your Nike’s and celebrate crime lol.

Old Today, 02:18 PM

14,258 posts, read 6,507,900 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
That's the lie you Democrats continue to use. Many Trump supporters are very well educated. We see through the lies of a government created, progressive UTOPIA. You aren't smart enough to do so.
Lol, too funny.

Old Today, 02:21 PM

3,112 posts, read 672,493 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by everwinter View Post
Wait, this tweet below is inflammatory? Reads to me like it states nothing but facts. I say go Warren! Any politician willing to call out police racism & bullying gets my vote. It's long overdue. If Bernie somehow doesn't get the nomination, then I hope Warren does.

"5 years ago Michael Brown was murdered by a white police officer in Ferguson, Missouri. Michael was unarmed yet he was shot 6 times. I stand with activists and organizers who continue the fight for justice for Michael. We must confront systemic racism and police violence head on."
Except that Michael Brown attacked a police officer, minutes after assaulting a store owner less than half his size.

Come on man, this isn't just history, it's recent history.

Old Today, 02:24 PM

3,112 posts, read 672,493 times
Quote:
Pales in comparison to what Trump dishes out. He trashed the country when he was running. According to him, everything was broken and we had a illegitimate president for two terms born in Kenya.
Obama shouldn't have allowed his publisher to lead people into thinking he was from Kenya.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or