U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Yesterday, 10:54 AM

7,445 posts, read 4,318,864 times

Advertisements

Do we tend to involve ourselves in such matters as an effort to “pay it forward”? United States would not exist without France’s support in the revolution.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Yesterday, 11:03 AM

5,664 posts, read 2,088,157 times

You're right, I have a history of sharing links to speculative stories that out in front of the MSM.
Some stick to the wall, some do not. But you're cherry picking the ones that didn't stick, except the first one with WikiLeaks is unresolved. We'll see what comes out in the Roger Stone trial later this year.

Old Yesterday, 12:28 PM

22,958 posts, read 17,002,076 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
But China is calling out the War Monger Hillary Clinton. The People's Republic of China Blames Hillary Clinton. Haha

The OP is burned again.
THAT is hilarious! And they called it like it is. Something media and politicians here are incapable of doing - telling the truth.

Old Yesterday, 12:31 PM

5,794 posts, read 1,563,075 times
I heard Trump told China to put them in concentration camps. I remember Dems telling my community (the gay community) that wed be put in camps if Trump won. The sad thing is, many of them will believe anything the Dims say.

Old Yesterday, 12:31 PM

1,346 posts, read 275,935 times
Since when did China wait on a US President to give permission to do something the US has no involvement with ?

Old Yesterday, 12:32 PM

1,346 posts, read 275,935 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EastwardBound View Post
I heard Trump told China to put them in concentration camps. I remember Dems telling my community (the gay community) that wed be put in camps if Trump won. The sad thing is, many of them will believe anything the Dims say.
Oh that's a good one Eastward. We can send them the plans we have for our "concentration camps" down south. Built and opened under Obama and still good to this day.

Old Yesterday, 12:32 PM

8,291 posts, read 2,410,117 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliott_CA View Post
Tweet from Virginia rep. Don Beyer:

Dictators love Trump: he does not criticize brutal regimes for human rights violations.
Don Beyer made his money selling used cars in Northern Virginia. He's a Trump-hater. And a lightweight.

Old Yesterday, 12:34 PM

5,794 posts, read 1,563,075 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMSRetired View Post
Oh that's a good one Eastward. We can send them the plans we have for our "concentration camps" down south. Built and opened under Obama and still good to this day.
Haha! Yes, lets send them plans for the cages!

Old Yesterday, 12:35 PM

21,801 posts, read 14,503,998 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by madison999 View Post
China doesn't need Trump's permission to commit crimes against humans.

It's what China does.
And they have your President’s blessing. You must be so proud.

Old Yesterday, 12:37 PM

10,217 posts, read 8,187,979 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by madison999 View Post
China doesn't need Trump's permission to commit crimes against humans.

It's what China does.
We cannot give or revoke permission for China to do anything to their own citizens and within their borders. You do not have to like it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or