U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Today, 05:30 PM

5,468 posts, read 1,117,631 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by staywarm2 View Post
That video is most likely photoshopped and not real. Crazy Right Wingers...
This belongs to the radical lefties. No photoshop needed. Claim your own.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Today, 08:06 PM
Status: "You showed me mercy and all I can do is say Thank You." (set 20 days ago)

1,490 posts, read 293,204 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eumaois View Post
Even though quite a bit of pre-video context is omitted, this is still funny! Heck, I wonder if this is how some extreme conservatives react when triggered by a particular name or event.

I've yet to see a conservative become "triggered".

We're all too busy working to worry about micro-aggressions. We are all "woke" to the fact that we need to earn a living to pay the bills and feed our families.

We aren't self-loathing intolerant silver spoons living in a bubble of BS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by katygirl68 View Post
She wasn’t screaming because she was scared. She was trying to annoy them so much they would leave. I would have just tried to ignore her. These people hate free speech.
I hope she lost her voice for a week. That was intense screaming. I'd blow out my larynx if I did that.

Old Today, 08:37 PM

14,333 posts, read 6,193,502 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Originalist View Post
I've yet to see a conservative become "triggered".

We're all too busy working to worry about micro-aggressions. We are all "woke" to the fact that we need to earn a living to pay the bills and feed our families.

We aren't self-loathing intolerant silver spoons living in a bubble of BS.

I hope she lost her voice for a week. That was intense screaming. I'd blow out my larynx if I did that.
True! I couldn’t even scream like that once, much less over and over again. The sad thing is she thinks this shows she cares when it just makes her look like a toddler throwing a fit. I’m surprised she didn’t throw herself on the ground and start banging her head. Someone needs to remind her to use her words.

Old Today, 11:00 PM

12,351 posts, read 3,345,269 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by prospectheightsresident View Post
What in the world did I just watch?

Trump's election and presidency have really unhinged some.

Folks, for all the left has to say about President Trump, what we saw in that video is NOT normal and NOT ok. Complete loony bins. And violent ones at that.

If that woman was for real, she was worse than the green knit cap lady at Trump's inauguration who was kneeling on the sidewalk and screaming.

Old Today, 11:04 PM

12,351 posts, read 3,345,269 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katygirl68 View Post
True! I couldnít even scream like that once, much less over and over again. The sad thing is she thinks this shows she cares when it just makes her look like a toddler throwing a fit. Iím surprised she didnít throw herself on the ground and start banging her head. Someone needs to remind her to use her words.
LOL.

Old Today, 11:21 PM

410 posts, read 89,541 times
The crazy sign hitters were making me think about pranks.

I live in an area, split about 50:50 politically, where right-wing campaign signs get swiped with regularity.

A Trump 2020 sign would be a sure-fire target.

So, if you put a fair amount of bird repellent liquid (look it up) on a sign and put it in a public place, I wonder if enough hilarity would ensue?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies