U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Yesterday, 10:13 PM

20,494 posts, read 12,270,162 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by prospectheightsresident View Post
Right. Nobody was driven over, though the foolish protesters should not have been blocking the pathway. They were also pepper sprayed as they were obstructing government business

Secondly, the fact that some of the protesters were "Jewish" is irrelevant. Note, I write "some" as I'd bet money that the black protester who starts screaming "**** the police" after they unleashed the pepper spray isn't Jewish
That’s a lot of assumptions there buddy ! Btw the are many black Jews. Start with one you know. Sammy Davis . They are not pro illegals but holding the asylum seekers in detention centers- USA was not so nice to the Jews either. They know.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Yesterday, 10:48 PM

12,110 posts, read 16,871,800 times
It was intentional and it was a guard at the prison who ran into the protestors. His fellow guards came out of the prison to pepper spray the protestors, including those who had been hit. According to friends who were there, this happened as soon as the state and local police left.

If prison guards are attacking peaceful protestors who happen to be white, mostly middle to upper middle class, educated, and all with cell phones, what are they doing inside the prison?

Old Yesterday, 11:03 PM

15,824 posts, read 13,708,096 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elvis44102 View Post
as far as i am aware of the ICE centers are a feature of the current right-wing politicians, specifically mr trump, while i would agree the right does NOT have a monopoly on anti-immigrant policy

Jewish people have suffered repeatedly under such policy's historically in places all around the world such as Spain, Russia, and yes Germany,,,

while im willing to bet this was just a run-of-the mill garden variety anti-immigrant it does seem he did not get the word of supposed solidarity with the protestors
ICE centers have been around forever; where in the hell do you think they held illegals before Trump?

Old Today, 12:28 AM

13,813 posts, read 7,530,456 times
What kind of idiots sit in a driveway at ten o’clock at night?

Old Today, 06:01 AM

7,058 posts, read 1,506,640 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowne View Post
People who deeply care about something.

However, that being said, I do disagree with anyone who tries to prevent someone else from going to his or her job unless that job involves doing something illegal or inhumane.

Old Today, 06:04 AM

30,129 posts, read 15,681,915 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elvis44102 View Post
as far as i am aware of the ICE centers are a feature of the current right-wing politicians, specifically mr trump, while i would agree the right does NOT have a monopoly on anti-immigrant policy

Jewish people have suffered repeatedly under such policy's historically in places all around the world such as Spain, Russia, and yes Germany,,,

while im willing to bet this was just a run-of-the mill garden variety anti-immigrant it does seem he did not get the word of supposed solidarity with the protestors
Another liberal wanting open borders.

Old Today, 06:05 AM

30,129 posts, read 15,681,915 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowne View Post
Democrat voters.

Old Today, 06:08 AM

235 posts, read 23,233 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by charolastra00 View Post
It was intentional and it was a guard at the prison who ran into the protestors. His fellow guards came out of the prison to pepper spray the protestors, including those who had been hit. According to friends who were there, this happened as soon as the state and local police left.

If prison guards are attacking peaceful protestors who happen to be white, mostly middle to upper middle class, educated, and all with cell phones, what are they doing inside the prison?
You're not allowed to block the road and prevent people from doing the job. He was far too nice, as soon as one of them would have hit my truck, I would have literally stepped on the gas and dragged some of them under my truck. If I go to court afterwards, I would just say I was scared for my life as they were swarming my truck.

Old Today, 06:36 AM
Status: "Proud American, Always and Forever" (set 11 days ago)

12,374 posts, read 6,476,995 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
That’s a lot of assumptions there buddy ! Btw the are many black Jews. Start with one you know. Sammy Davis . They are not pro illegals but holding the asylum seekers in detention centers- USA was not so nice to the Jews either. They know.
In Ethiopia and Israel, maybe. Not in the United States, though there are some. Still, because there are some and I don't know this woman's case for sure, I didn't say anything explicit. I would only wager that she's not given what I know about demographics in this country.

Today's left is pro illegal, as is evidenced by every single Democrat politician on that debate stage raising their hand when asked if they would be against deporting any illegal immigrant if their "only" offense was being in the country illegally

Old Today, 07:00 AM

876 posts, read 275,861 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by charolastra00 View Post

the Whole point of the post THINK....but i love the "Law and Order" post of the right...reminds me of a local character..elderly black Muslim "black supremacist" who would have looked the part in an SS uniform
he was always talking about "the law" and it took all i could handle not to tell him if Rosa Parks "followed the Law" he would still be riding at the back of the bus
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or