U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Yesterday, 12:04 AM

18,434 posts, read 11,277,282 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RowingFiend View Post
Cant feel sorry for anyone who continues to live in Seattle. Get out if you have a brain.
Baltimore is better than Seattle? Haha okay. It's true, we all carry pitchforks.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Yesterday, 12:12 AM

1,814 posts, read 364,227 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
Baltimore is better than Seattle? Haha okay. It's true, we all carry pitchforks.
Actually, it is. But I am fleeing this dump, just like Seattle and California. You libs ruin every place you inhabit.

Old Yesterday, 12:20 AM

11,032 posts, read 2,857,461 times
Actually, things like this happen, because there are NO regulations in place on these drugs!!! Addicts could be ingesting anything and everything when they score from their connection, its a common practice for dealers to add other substances, in order to add weight (makes them instantly more valuable).

The drug cartels rely on tough drug laws being in place in the US, its the only thing ensuring such a profitable marketplace for them...on the other side of the coin, law enforcement relies on a steady flow of street drugs coming in, and reaching their destination, so they can justify the need for the drug war, job security, and it benefits private prisons, others on down the line,

Old Yesterday, 04:12 AM

13,814 posts, read 7,533,215 times
Quote:
Absolutely. Seattle is on the brink of complete disaster. Not sure how we're going to survive but we'll try.

Seattle household net worth ranks among top in nation — but wealth doesn’t reach everyone
https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle...each-everyone/

A person gets attacked and we should focus on that instead of the all the gun deaths in other states because...I don't know. As long as it keeps people from moving to Seattle, we're full.

Seattle is good if you are white or Asian, not so much if you are Black or Latino.

Median Net Worth:

White - $456,000

Black - $ 23,000

Asian - $446,000

Latino - $ 90,000

You must be proud of the inequality.

Old Yesterday, 06:14 AM

293 posts, read 143,136 times
Quote:
Sounds like the OP should move away from Seattle to some place safe! Stay away from Seattle, there are people running around with pitchforks!
So you make a joke out of a woman getting attacked by a man with a pitchfork in a city that's known to release violent criminals to the streets?
How pathetic.

Old Yesterday, 06:18 AM

30,176 posts, read 15,692,591 times
Seattle has a huge wealth gap that liberals ignore. Additionally, a black cooworker of mine at my old job said they are very racist against blacks.

Old Yesterday, 06:32 AM

293 posts, read 143,136 times
It's a city that thinks it's better than it really is.

Old Yesterday, 07:48 AM

12,330 posts, read 11,398,157 times
We took the grandkids all over Seattle the other day. Lovely, sunny and fun. Like anywhere else situational awareness trumps heroin addicts with pitchforks. So does a 2x4.

Old Yesterday, 10:58 PM

48,847 posts, read 45,845,696 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RowingFiend View Post
Actually, it is. But I am fleeing this dump, just like Seattle and California. You libs ruin every place you inhabit.
How is Baltimore better than Seattle?

Old Yesterday, 11:00 PM

48,847 posts, read 45,845,696 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
Seattle has a huge wealth gap that liberals ignore. Additionally, a black cooworker of mine at my old job said they are very racist against blacks.
Alot of other cities have a huge wealth gap. It isn't so much that it's ignored, but there isn't much that can be done, outside of Communism. And while your Black coworker says that about Seattle, I've met more Black people from the Seattle area who have said the opposite.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies