U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Today, 12:13 PM

4,908 posts, read 991,480 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicano3000X View Post
Your just a cultist! *long rambling paragraph
/s
And you once again prove you are completely ignorant of what science is.

Carry on. The dumbing down of America is front, center and apparently wonderfully proud of it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Today, 12:15 PM

5,546 posts, read 3,118,371 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by normstad View Post
And you once again prove you are completely ignorant of what science is.

Carry on.
I was being sarcastic, as that was an expected response from the person you were replying to.

Your gonna get called an AGW cultist etc.

Old Today, 12:18 PM

25,842 posts, read 9,977,626 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by normstad View Post
Engineers are not scientists... they use applied science in a very narrow band of expertise. They do not use the scientific method.
Does this mean Team Blue is dumping Bill Nye, the engineer guy?

Old Today, 12:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post
Does this mean Team Blue is dumping Bill Nye, the engineer guy?
Well hes just explaining findings by real scientists. Hes not acting like hes smarter than them and trying to refute their work via old newspaper articles and blogs.

But he did really screw it all up with that netflix series though. Yikes, thats a stain that will never leave our minds..

Old Today, 12:30 PM

Quote:
Well hes just explaining findings by real scientists. Hes not acting like hes smarter than them and trying to refute their work via old newspaper articles and blogs.

But he did really screw it all up with that netflix series though. Yikes, thats a stain that will never leave our minds..
That chromosome scrubbing incident was classic. Loved it. Typical Team Blue tactic.

I can explain findings from real scientists too. I have a masters in criminal justice. Pretty sure I can handle a teleprompter.

*Singing*

"No_Recess the science guy. No, no, no"

Old Today, 12:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post
That chromosome scrubbing incident was classic. Loved it. Typical Team Blue tactic.

I can explain findings from real scientists too. I have a masters in criminal justice. Pretty sure I can handle a teleprompter.

*Singing*

"No_Recess the science guy. No, no, no"
As long as you only aim that your playing a scientist but not an actual one and just promote science, its good. That was my goto show as a kid.

Old Today, 12:34 PM

Quote:
As long as you only aim that your playing a scientist but not an actual one and just promote science, its good. That was my goto show as a kid.
Yeah, when I would babysit my one niece she would watch it. I knew this guy was shady AF back then.

And I'll promote the best science money can buy. Take it to the bank.

Old Today, 12:45 PM

21,976 posts, read 14,584,132 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrie22 View Post
You can see CO2 too?
You can see its effect on the planet, and you can measure its concentration in the atmosphere. Pretty cool, huh?

Old Today, 12:55 PM

2,493 posts, read 679,996 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
How many times over the past decade have you heard of temperature records being broken? It seems every year, every summer, there is news of some month breaking the record for the hottest ever, and a month later, the record is broken. This record is likely to be broken next summer.

https://www.noaa.gov/news/july-2019-...ord-for-planet

https://canadafreepress.com/article/...m-90-years-ago

Old Today, 01:50 PM

3,394 posts, read 981,839 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
You can see it’s effect on the planet, and you can measure its concentration in the atmosphere. Pretty cool, huh?
You can see temperature?..cause the only effect it has is on temperature

57/10,000th degree a year
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or