U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Yesterday, 09:21 PM

30,992 posts, read 31,922,681 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by finalmove View Post
It's called Summer. I have two 3-ton units, plus a 1-ton in my shop.
True it is summer here in the northern hemisphere, but it's winter in the south.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Yesterday, 09:23 PM

5,650 posts, read 2,391,243 times
If July was cold, now THAT would be a story!

Old Yesterday, 09:26 PM

8,979 posts, read 7,814,583 times
More BS from media. I've heard very little of all time high records, but I've heard of a lot of cold temp records being broken, so I doubt it. Also, its been pretty average here in Wi, and in Tex. No dust bowl, so I'm calling BS.

Old Yesterday, 09:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brave Stranger View Post
More global baloney. One month of recorded weather is less than a half wink of an eye. Total boob-bait
How about 415 consecutive months with above-average global temperatures. That's gotta be worth a few winks.

Old Yesterday, 09:34 PM

4,729 posts, read 4,793,971 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
How about 415 consecutive months with above-average global temperatures. That's gotta be worth a few winks.
A few winks are about the sum of this hoax.

Old Yesterday, 09:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruxan View Post
Hundreds of cold record temps are being set around the world and not a peep. get a few heat waves and bam it's all over the lamestream media.. look up Tony Heller on you tube he does a great job destroying the climate alarmist with their own data..
(AKA Steven Goddard, electrical engineer not a climate scientist) Data that he pulls out of his posterior.

Old Yesterday, 09:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by augiedogie View Post
More BS from media. I've heard very little of all time high records, but I've heard of a lot of cold temp records being broken, so I doubt it. Also, its been pretty average here in Wi, and in Tex. No dust bowl, so I'm calling BS.
Call it BS if you want, but the warming continues...By the way when did NOAA become the media?

Old Yesterday, 09:56 PM

5,189 posts, read 3,042,600 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
(AKA Steven Goddard, electrical engineer not a climate scientist) Data that he pulls out of his posterior.
Let me guess, he has a degree in Google search..

Old Today, 12:59 AM

4,556 posts, read 937,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cruxan View Post
Hundreds of cold record temps are being set around the world and not a peep. get a few heat waves and bam it's all over the lamestream media.. look up Tony Heller on you tube he does a great job destroying the climate alarmist with their own data..
Global temperatures have risen remarkably this century. Global. Remember that word. It's critical when discussing climate change.

Old Today, 01:00 AM

4,556 posts, read 937,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
You sure about that... World history...

Well, historically..... Prior to the devastating Ice Age, global world temperatures were 10-15 deg -f hotter.
The earth is still healing itself, and there is nothing we as humans can do, short of a full on nuclear holocaust, to bring back the Ice Age.

The 1930's & the 1950's were much hotter here in Texas & Oklahoma.

That hardly represents GLOBAL temperatures, does it?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or