U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 08-16-2019, 12:22 PM
 
377 posts, read 44,055 times
Reputation: 191

Advertisements

Bobdreamz, very smart poster presents his logical proof that Trump is indeed racist:

Fact: Trump says sky is blue
Fact: Racist says sky is blue

Ergo Trump is a racist.

Bobdreamz get's golden star and timeslot on CNN to share his new proof.

Last edited by GoldenPineTree; 08-16-2019 at 12:41 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 08-16-2019, 01:17 PM
 
Location: Florida
6,075 posts, read 2,830,881 times
Reputation: 7361
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenPineTree View Post
Bobdreamz, very smart poster presents his logical proof that Trump is indeed racist:

Fact: Trump says sky is blue
Fact: Racist says sky is blue

Ergo Trump is a racist.

Bobdreamz get's golden star and timeslot on CNN to share his new proof.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/i...iQ2VtqmPDS4ojA

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-16-2019, 01:24 PM
 
14,322 posts, read 6,531,909 times
Reputation: 14699
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Enlightenment View Post
But Baltimore is in fact rat infested... ?
Guess what? Every large city has rats. Fact.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-16-2019, 01:29 PM
 
13,040 posts, read 4,020,558 times
Reputation: 3916
Wow I almost forgot we still had free speech and allowed free consciousness as late as 1987.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-16-2019, 01:30 PM
 
Location: USA
20,085 posts, read 14,890,583 times
Reputation: 12924
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenPineTree View Post
Bobdreamz, very smart poster presents his logical proof that Trump is indeed racist:

Fact: Trump says sky is blue
Fact: Racist says sky is blue

Ergo Trump is a racist.

Bobdreamz get's golden star and timeslot on CNN to share his new proof.
Ergo these guys?


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nun_C0jdgDA
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-16-2019, 02:08 PM
Status: "Proud American, Always and Forever" (set 19 days ago)
 
Location: DMV Area/NYC/Honolulu
12,547 posts, read 6,538,174 times
Reputation: 12125
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
This is very informative. Everyone who didn't have a bag over their eyes suspected as much anyway, but its good to see Farrakhan confirm the devilish details.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-16-2019, 02:10 PM
 
46,500 posts, read 18,402,707 times
Reputation: 19367
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobdreamz View Post
Start the video at the 2:10 minute mark :


Busing didn't start in the US until the 1970's so he's lying.
It seems racist rhetoric doesn't change and I wouldn't doubt that he is probably a Trump supporter today.
That's not true.

It started in the 1950s. The supreme ct made it manditory in 1971 for those places which had refused to do so.

Big Fail on your part.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-16-2019, 02:13 PM
 
Location: Wouldn't you like to know?
347 posts, read 43,427 times
Reputation: 161
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
That's not true.

It started in the 1950s. The supreme ct made it mandatory in 1971 for those places which had refused to do so.

Big Fail on your part.




facts are racist.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-16-2019, 02:40 PM
 
37,616 posts, read 16,653,651 times
Reputation: 10190
Quote:
Originally Posted by prospectheightsresident View Post
Moving on, yes, some of those people in the video did express racist views and should be called out for it. However, if the notion that people who want to live around others who look like them is racist, then it should be called out for EVERY group, and not just whites. Because every group does it.
Exactly! Of course if whites want to hang out with their own race, according to the lefty liberals it's racist but not racist for other racial groups to do it. They are such hypocrites!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-16-2019, 02:52 PM
 
48,997 posts, read 45,918,546 times
Reputation: 15561
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobdreamz View Post
Start the video at the 2:10 minute mark :


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WErjPmFulQ0

Busing didn't start in the US until the 1970's so he's lying.
It seems racist rhetoric doesn't change and I wouldn't doubt that he is probably a Trump supporter today.
I know all about this. I live in Georgia. I know about the reputation Forsyth County has. Now, I've traveled to Forsyth County myself (for job interviews). The county seemed more snobby than openly racist. However, that Forsyth County became one of the fastest growing counties in the USA, and it's Black population has remained very low in spite of being located somewhat close to Atlanta does raise a few questions.

As for the guy in that photo, I'm not surprised to know about individuals like him. I've been around individuals who have called me racial slurs to my face. Attitudes like this have not died out. Less people have such attitudes. However, there are still people with such attitudes. Some are open about, and then there are some who are passive aggressive about it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply

Quick Reply
Message:


Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top