U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 08-16-2019, 04:12 PM
 
Location: Salisbury,NC
10,739 posts, read 4,489,194 times
Reputation: 4754

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Nope. You guys are falling for MSM nonsense yet again.



Aren't you amazed at the YUGE Crowd?
When you put out ads for actors, bus people around. The campaign is doing it again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 08-16-2019, 04:42 PM
 
1,651 posts, read 364,646 times
Reputation: 1642
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Nope. You guys are falling for MSM nonsense yet again.



Aren't you amazed at the YUGE Crowd?
yet he only won in 2016 by 70,000 against Hillary (LAUGHING)......just think what'll happen when Americans show up this time to vote and there's a legit opponent, no Comey report, no Russian bots, no interference. Trump will be looking at his next CNBC reality show 2020. Maybe a game show host. Or better yet, maybe SDNY will be waiting with handcuffs for obstruction, tax evasion, or some other illegal act that he thought he'd get away with.


https://images.dailykos.com/images/3...jpg?1488609771

https://images.dailykos.com/images/3...png?1488602031

Last edited by TBMorgan; 08-16-2019 at 04:51 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-16-2019, 05:01 PM
 
16,069 posts, read 4,248,953 times
Reputation: 11426
Empty Seat MAGA tour is trending.....
https://twitter.com/search?q=%23Empt...rc=trend_click

Just for entertainment purposes...you know, like Trump rallies.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-16-2019, 05:10 PM
 
1,651 posts, read 364,646 times
Reputation: 1642
As Julia Childs once said, "it's all about presentation"....

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-16-2019, 05:27 PM
 
Location: Tennessee
34,792 posts, read 33,876,479 times
Reputation: 52165
You guys who believe the fake media don't know what Trump actually said because they edit his quotes. I watched his whole speech online. He said, "Got a bigger problem than I do," but they conveniently omit that part.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-16-2019, 05:37 PM
 
9,395 posts, read 2,879,856 times
Reputation: 5679
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraC View Post
You guys who believe the fake media don't know what Trump actually said because they edit his quotes. I watched his whole speech online. He said, "Got a bigger problem than I do," but they conveniently omit that part.
He shouldn't have said anything. Period. He is devoid of class.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-16-2019, 06:30 PM
 
11,487 posts, read 7,426,405 times
Reputation: 4643
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraC View Post
You guys who believe the fake media don't know what Trump actually said because they edit his quotes. I watched his whole speech online. He said, "Got a bigger problem than I do," but they conveniently omit that part.
I think the story is trump calling someone fat because he thought they interrupted his rally. So presidential.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-16-2019, 06:39 PM
 
9,831 posts, read 2,417,783 times
Reputation: 4871
Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
He shouldn't have said anything. Period. He is devoid of class.
Exactly. Open mouth-insert foot.

Classic Trump.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-16-2019, 10:45 PM
 
48,866 posts, read 45,857,531 times
Reputation: 15530
Quote:
Originally Posted by donsabi View Post
The most ironic thing about this incident is that Trump is a big fatass himself. Have you seen Comrade Trump on the golf course? He has such a bloated gut that if he fell down he would roll away. Keep eating those fatty hamburgers mr president.

That's your Trump; a childlike mind who likes to insult people in the hopes that people of his caliber will rally around him.

I am surprised he hasn't called someone a "poopy head" yet, but give it time.
He's obese, and he knows it. There are plenty of obese Trump supporters, especially in the South. The thing is, his supporters aren't going to care what he said. They just look at it as him throwing out some protesters.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Today, 08:21 AM
 
Location: NC
7,188 posts, read 5,043,482 times
Reputation: 7948
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
What really happened. Not Filtered by the corrupt MSM. The guy was a protester.

The 10,000+ in there all agreed too.


Trump really knows how to trigger the leftists. This topic is yet an example of it.




The YUGE crowd loved it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Why do you say that? Because the MSM told you so? The actual video shows just the opposite.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
So you believe the media instead of your own eyes. The video, not filtered through the MSM, speaks for itself.



They already had you convinced that nobody was there. lol.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
FACTS. You guys are parroting the MSM. I showed the actual video of what happened. I see you choose to take that Blue Pill.


Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Why should I admit something that isn't true. I know you guys are absolutely furious that more than 15,000 people came to this event while Biden couldn't even get 30 with free pizza. Time to get over it.

Did you watch the video?

This, below, is why Trump and his most vocal supporters have no credibility. Look how many times the same person made the same, unfounded claim. They even tried to gaslight and make others feel like they were crazy for not seeing the lie the same way. Then, when they finally realize that they were duped, there is no admission, no apology, just a change in tactic to move on to the next gas-lighting insult.

I rest my case. You were wrong, you know you were wrong, and you're still sticking to your guns. Sad day for America.


Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
So it was an honest mistake.



That's got to break the faces of a lot of Democrats here.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply

Quick Reply
Message:


Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top